In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

Sally Ride nev rmade it to the moonj.

Everything afterthemoon lnadings was boring

I found out Franco's identity (he has the lisp)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT2tJd7Gic8&feature=related]Loveline - Queer Studies - YouTube[/ame]

"From admired hero to pathetic pervert.

What a sad legacy. "

Nice one, you incredible hater azzhole. Try joining us in the 21st century...

"If you read interviews from years and years back, you'll see that there was always a major frustration that she didn't comment much on 'how it feels to be the first American woman in space' — she just didn't think that way. She wanted to get the job done. Her personal feelings were just that: personal. Not right or wrong — simply Sally. Everyone who knows her well really got that about her."

"From admired hero to pathetic pervert.

What a sad legacy. "

Nice one, you incredible hater azzhole. Try joining us in the 21st century...

Smoking pole is noway to go through life son....I dont care what century it is.

Why do the lefty bigots want to out her lifestyle? Let her be buried with dignity?

A gay person can't be buried with dignity, bigot hater dupe? LOL
Oh no, not bigot... I mean it's a tough one, you say it everytime someone disagrees with you, you dont even know what the word means, you just spew it out as a liberal cliche.....ie you're a dumbfuck.

Tell you what.

If she were alive today and we knew all this....

I'd vote for her for president if I thought she could even begin to clean up Obama's mess.

In fact, she could have six partners at once, and I'd still vote for her.

It's all about the economy and who can get it worked out (or start to), including making tough decisions.

Gay ? So what ?

Can you fix our problem ? Good.

You got my vote.

Considering Pubs haven't allowed an Obama economic policy to pass since early 2009, this is THEIR economy- and they have no new ideas either...

You need to talk to Harry Ried you assclown.

Actually, YOU should look at what those Pub "jobs bills" actually are- Propaganda BS about screwing the environment and the workers and customers, Pub dupe. Wouldn't do a damn thing either, fool. lol

A gay person can't be buried with dignity, bigot hater dupe? LOL
Oh no, not bigot... I mean it's a tough one, you say it everytime someone disagrees with you, you dont even know what the word means, you just spew it out as a liberal cliche.....ie you're a dumbfuck.

:clap2:

Like I give a fuq what you morons think LOL...

Sounds to me like she waited to say this until you a-hole Pub dupe bigots couldn't hurt her anymore. So then I could scream bloody murder at you hypocrites and try to get though your incredibly thick hater skulls and save you from hell.

Primitive peoples love gays- twas only religious hypocrites making a buck that started this hater BS.. LOL Snap!

Had partner of 27 years...

Not sure why liberals think that people's sexuality matters. They seem obsessed about it, why isn't Sally Ride an icon because of her accomplishments and not who she slept with?

Obviously it's the hater dupes who think it matters, now say she's no longer a hero, just a pervert. You're damn near unteachable LOL

Had partner of 27 years...

Not sure why liberals think that people's sexuality matters. They seem obsessed about it, why isn't Sally Ride an icon because of her accomplishments and not who she slept with?

Obviously it's the hater dupes who think it matters, now say she's no longer a hero, just a pervert. You're damn near unteachable LOL

Your fuck-buddy is the one that started the thread, ass-munch.

Must have been on Lakoo-koo's mind pretty heavy.
Think there's a message for you there, somewhere.

:eusa_whistle:

Your fuck-buddy is the one that started the thread, ass-munch.

Must have been on Lakoo-koo's mind pretty heavy.
Think there's a message for you there, somewhere.

:eusa_whistle:

Fuck-buddy? Wow, what a Christian thing to say. I see franco set you straight that he started this thread. Pay attention, much...?

Forum List

Back