In Britain, man executed, with gun in front of mums with children...

Do you ever thing 2AGuy is out there like Batman, waiting for the call.

"Quickly, Boy Wonder, someone is on the internet criticizing guns again! To the Gun Mobile!"
----------------------------------------------- to the GUN MOBILE Boy Wonder . I like it and yep , we are lucky to have '2AGuy' here on the board JoeB !!

Do you ever thing 2AGuy is out there like Batman, waiting for the call.

"Quickly, Boy Wonder, someone is on the internet criticizing guns again! To the Gun Mobile!"

I am not the hero you want, joe....I am the hero you really, really need....

And of those 2.2 million in prison, the democrats keep letting out the most violent offenders over and over again.....

Meh, if prisons got us to lower crime, we'd have the lowest crime rates, not the highest.

We lock up more people than any country in the world, but you are still out there clinging to your guns living in mortal fear some darkie might show up at your door.

And of those 2.2 million in prison, the democrats keep letting out the most violent offenders over and over again.....

Meh, if prisons got us to lower crime, we'd have the lowest crime rates, not the highest.

We lock up more people than any country in the world, but you are still out there clinging to your guns living in mortal fear some darkie might show up at your door.
we lock up the wrong people, Idiot

Locking up isn't the issue....democrats letting the violent criminals back out over and over again is the issue....

*sigh* Here we go again, pity 2aguy didn't know this was a gangland hit, the "victim" had been shot in 2010 and later arrested himself for possessing a firearm.

So, your point is, even in a country where private firearms are banned, we shouldn't be surprised if criminals have free access to them?

Private firearms are not banned over here, do keep up. Criminals have always had access to firearms, which they use mainly to protect themselves from other criminals with guns; it's something they picked up from America. The rest of us don't care that much if criminals shoot each other.

I've told him that plenty of times. He knows. He just likes to lie.

------------------------------------------------ prisons . I like what i hear the TRUMP saying about prisons as he talks about Forgiving certain types of criminals and giving them a second chance . I just want that Forgiveness to include Full Restoration on ALL Constitutional Rights JoeB .

No, we lock up too many people. And when we lock them up, we end up making them worse, because they can't get jobs and have to resort to more crime.

Locking up isn't the issue....democrats letting the violent criminals back out over and over again is the issue....

Locking up is most certainly the issue... A single conviction is enough to be a job killer in most cases, and you've pretty much created a "Career" criminal because they don't have much of a chance at any other kind of career.

Then you make it too damned easy to get a gun and pursue that career.

No, we lock up too many people. And when we lock them up, we end up making them worse, because they can't get jobs and have to resort to more crime.

Locking up is most certainly the issue... A single conviction is enough to be a job killer in most cases, and you've pretty much created a "Career" criminal because they don't have much of a chance at any other kind of career.

Then you make it too damned easy to get a gun and pursue that career.

No we lock up mostly non violent offenders

lock up only violent pieces of shit and our prison population decreases by half

No we lock up mostly non violent offenders

lock up only violent pieces of shit and our prison population decreases by half

No, what happens is the non-violent offenders eventually turn to violence when they can't get real jobs.

We need a lot more prison reform beyond, "not locking people up".

we need to lock up violent pieces of shit and keep them locked up
we need to stop the failed so called war on drugs and come up with some sort of alternate sentencing for nonviolent offenders like long stints of community service so we don't have to pay union hacks to sweep the streets

we need to stop the failed so called war on drugs and come up with some sort of alternate sentencing for nonviolent offenders like long stints of community service so we don't have to pay union hacks to sweep the streets

Yawn, whatever... go back to the Libertarian Kiddy Table, the grownups will work on solving the problems.

Yawn, whatever... go back to the Libertarian Kiddy Table, the grownups will work on solving the problems.

And you have solutions?

Oh yeah your default position is to blame everyone else for your failings

And you have solutions?

Not really... I just recognize that Capitalism is a shit sandwich for most people... even if they think they are doing well.

But to the point, yes, there are solutions.. invest in education, create job programs and opportunties in poor areas, and the big one.

Get rid of the fucking guns...

And you have solutions?

Not really... I just recognize that Capitalism is a shit sandwich for most people... even if they think they are doing well.

But to the point, yes, there are solutions.. invest in education, create job programs and opportunties in poor areas, and the big one.

Get rid of the fucking guns...

Britain did that, and their gun crime and violent crime against British citizens is going through the roof...meanwhile, in the U.S......as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down...49%. Our gun crime rate...went down 75%.....our violent crime, unlike Britain, went down 72%....as more Americans own and carry guns. Funny how crime goes down when the victims can fight back effectively.

Britain did that, and their gun crime and violent crime against British citizens is going through the roof

48 gun homicides a year compared to our 11,000?

Um... yeah, I think I'll take what's behind Door #1, Monty.

As you know, but it doesn't seem to sink into your brain....your tiny brain....Britain always had a low murder rate compared to the U.S.....long before they banned and confiscated guns. In fact, their gun murder rate went up after they banned guns, and then returned to the same level as before....showing, for a low intellect like you, that guns are not the driver of their murder rate. Criminal culture in Britain doesn't feel the need to murder their victims...but they do feel the need for guns, as gun crime keeps going up in Britain after they banned and confiscated guns.

Meanwhile....

In the U.S.... gun murder went down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72% as more Americans own and carry guns....from 200 million guns in private hands to close to 600 million, from 4 million people carrying guns to now over 17.25 million...showing that your basic, core belief is wrong....guns do not equal more gun crime.

Forum List

Back