In a society without guns...thugs can beat a woman with a skateboard, and no one helps....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A woman was savagely beaten with a skateboard...and no one helped her...why....because the young, aggressive, strong, violent males will scare normal people into submission.....because they are not on equal terms with a group of violent, aggressive, strong evil young men....so are helpless to step in and stop the attack......but......maybe she won't die from her injuries, or be in a coma for the rest of her life............

Good thing no law abiding citizens had a gun to stop this attack on this helpless woman....watch the video...as they brutally beat this woman.........

Just think....one day this might be you.....and if you live in the wrong state....no one will stop it.....

In a land without guns....good, law abiding people are easy prey for violent monsters who don't need guns to create death and destruction.....

There is an embedded video of the news report....and it shows the attack.....

Life In A Gun Free Society Is Extrano s Alley more than a gun blog

Last edited:
These beatings happen in Venice all the time. If it's not a gang of blacks it's a gang of hispanics. I know plenty of people hospitalized due to savage beatings in that same area.

"In a society without guns...thugs can beat a woman with a skateboard, and no one helps...."

You truly are an idiot.

No one is advocating the United States be a society 'without guns.'

A woman was savagely beaten with a skateboard...and no one helped her...why....because the young, aggressive, strong, violent males will scare normal people into submission.....because they are not on equal terms with a group of violent, aggressive, strong evil young men....so are helpless to step in and stop the attack......but......maybe she won't die from her injuries, or be in a coma for the rest of her life............

Good thing no law abiding citizens had a gun to stop this attack on this helpless woman....watch the video...as they brutally beat this woman.........

Just think....one day this might be you.....and if you live in the wrong state....no one will stop it.....

In a land without guns....good, law abiding people are easy prey for violent monsters who don't need guns to create death and destruction.....

That is truely sickening

"In a society without guns...thugs can beat a woman with a skateboard, and no one helps...."

You truly are an idiot.

and Clayton...you are a fucking moron....but even you are allowed to post here on U.S. Message......you should actually try being polite....but I know you can't...it isn't part of your personality......being an asshole is in your genetic code.....

What happens when you pull and five of the ones you pull on....pull?

Why even put yourself in that situation?

What happens when you pull and five of the ones you pull on....pull?

Why even put yourself in that situation?

That can be a problem....but when more than one by stander also pulls....most of the time criminals run away...they don't want to get caught, they don't want to get shot....but when you are disarmed by your government...you have no choice at all...you can't choose to intervene at all because in this situation you are puotnumbered and probably outclassed by the violence level of the thugs....

when you are armed you get to decide if you want to help keep this woman from being beaten by a gang of men...and a gun makes you equal to a group of attackers...even if they all have guns.....there is nothing they can do that you can't do back to them...and so they now have to make that decision on wether getting shot is worth beating the woman or confronting you...guns are an equalizer of incredible proportions.....that is one thing the anti gunners never understand....

I keep saying it and I will say it again. CARRY.

The vid looks like it was black guys. Couldn't see the woman but she looked black too. They kill their own. I keep saying that too.

I go NOWHERE without my gun. Two guys on one woman beating her or heading towards me, I am going to kill 'em. Yeah, I might wind up in jail but oh fucking well.

You truly are an idiot.

And yet Venice is a place where it can be reasonably assumed that nobody is carrying a gun. You don't see animals like that savagely beating a woman in downtown Boise because they would get shot. The criminal audacity can only be explained by California's stupid "won't issue" handgun permit laws. They know that nobody will stop them.

Good movie about a post-apocalyptic world without guns. What'd they use? They used swords.

"In the aftermath of a global war, guns have been outlawed but people still fight, using blades and fists."
Bunraku film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Good allegory on the futility of gun control. People will still kill each other, they'll just use other means.

Good movie about a post-apocalyptic world without guns. What'd they use? They used swords.

"In the aftermath of a global war, guns have been outlawed but people still fight, using blades and fists."
Bunraku film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Good allegory on the futility of gun control. People will still kill each other, they'll just use other means.
Actually not.

“Gun control” isn't about 'eliminating' firearms, it doesn't even exist as a single regulatory entity, it refers to a wide-range of necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures that conform with the Second Amendment.

The Heller Court reaffirmed the fact that the Second Amendment right is not absolute, that it is subject to reasonable restrictions. Government may designate prohibited persons from possessing a firearm, for example, such as felons and those mentally ill, government may designate prohibited places such as schools and police stations, and government may regulate the commercial sales of firearms to ensure they do not come into the possession of prohibited persons by using background checks.

Consequently, 'gun control' isn't about 'banning' guns, nor does anyone seek to do so; the vast majority of Americans from across the political spectrum consider Heller/McDonald to be settled, accepted Constitutional case law recognizing an individual right to possess a firearm pursuant to the right to self-defense.

I saw a guy wearing a gun in Walgreen's last week. Not one person beat him or his wife up! Not only that, but nobody committed a gang rape while he was in the store! Nobody cut in line in front of him at the cashier, wither!

Hate to burst your bubble but a person CAN obtain a carry permit in Italy. Just because they don't have as many guns as the US doesn't mean they are a society without guns.

Also, gun or no gun, I see a group of guys beating on a woman, I'm intervening. Not sure why you'd need a gun to do the right thing.

Hate to burst your bubble but a person CAN obtain a carry permit in Italy. Just because they don't have as many guns as the US doesn't mean they are a society without guns.

Also, gun or no gun, I see a group of guys beating on a woman, I'm intervening. Not sure why you'd need a gun to do the right thing.
Admirable, becomes daunting proposition when it starts getting over 5 and 10 to 1. Hopefully counter action would rally others

Admirable, becomes daunting proposition when it starts getting over 5 and 10 to 1. Hopefully counter action would rally others

If its 50:1 I step in. It's in my DNA. And besides, guys who gang up on a woman 5 on one, are cowards. I guarantee you it won't really be 5 on 1, it will be like 2 on 1 , hit those two and the other three will leave you be.

About 2,000 stabbing deaths per year in the U.S. Imagine a world without sharp instruments. The left wouldn't have to worry about eating with their fingers.

I still contend that banning blacks would have more of a positive effect on crime stats than banning guns would. The stats prove me right, FAR more crimes are committed by blacks than are committed by guns.

So you liberals who are worried about lowering crime stats, should get behind my proposal to ban blacks.

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back