Crazed naked woman wielding a ‘medieval’ weapon goes on the attack in Venice Beach

Venice is Bordered by Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica. I used to live in Marina Del Rey. Johnny Rotten lived right down the street from me. One day he and his wife dashed to the store and didn't lock the driveway gate. When they came back the driveway and front yard were full of tents and a guy was taking a shower from the garden hose. Thankfully no one had broken into the house.

This used to be a beautiful place. I have paintings that I did of the canals. What was done to California is criminal.
I have conversed on here with people that lived in CA a long time and loved it, though maybe not as much, anymore. I have nothing against you and indeed feel something like talking to survivors after a funeral. I am very sorry for your loss.:icon_cry:

I have conversed on here with people that lived in CA a long time and loved it, though maybe not as much, anymore. I have nothing against you and indeed feel something like talking to survivors after a funeral. I am very sorry for your loss.:icon_cry:
Born and raised in So Cal. Left after the BLM types tried to murder Reginald Denny with bricks because of his whiteness. I wouldn't step foot in that cesspool if you paid me.

Venice is Bordered by Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica. I used to live in Marina Del Rey. Johnny Rotten lived right down the street from me. One day he and his wife dashed to the store and didn't lock the driveway gate. When they came back the driveway and front yard were full of tents and a guy was taking a shower from the garden hose. Thankfully no one had broken into the house.

This used to be a beautiful place. I have paintings that I did of the canals. What was done to California is criminal.
Through my daughters business I have been able to meet and talk with several times each year the writer of Marina Del Rey and Tennessee Whiskey-Dean Dillon

I have lived from one end of California to the other. It was an incredibly beautiful place. The loss that hurts the most is San Francisco.

Now we are done.

My son and his wife have a combined income over $200,000 a year putting them at the lower end of middle class for Orange county. They live in a 1200 Sq ft condo. The mortgage, two HOA payments and a land lease took half their income. They said enough. We are all done. Saturday morning the new kittens get loaded in the car and we are all off to Idaho. Yes. We are survivors.

I have lived from one end of California to the other. It was an incredibly beautiful place. The loss that hurts the most is San Francisco.

Now we are done.

My son and his wife have a combined income over $200,000 a year putting them at the lower end of middle class for Orange county. They live in a 1200 Sq ft condo. The mortgage, two HOA payments and a land lease took half their income. They said enough. We are all done. Saturday morning the new kittens get loaded in the car and we are all off to Idaho. Yes. We are survivors.
We have talked before, you saying not possible to leave due to family responsibilities. Congrats on seeing it possible! What I have seen of Idaho passing through, I liked.

We have talked before, you saying not possible to leave due to family responsibilities. Congrats on seeing it possible! What I have seen of Idaho passing through, I liked.
It was one of those instances where everything fell into place all at once.

I dunno....do we? ;)
200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952xmrg9qf7u5c3cevk94cdle75l0cpxbk8e4qbidro&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

Now we are done.

Living testimony as to destructiveness of liberal criminal coddling policies

Forum List

Back