Crazed naked woman wielding a ‘medieval’ weapon goes on the attack in Venice Beach

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I love how the bystanders they interview have such quixotic takes on the perpetual degradation of California culture and society.

"I mean, it was like, entertaining."

Was that Beavis, or Butthead?

Reporter: (Paraphrasing): "No one called the Police?"

Idiot West Coast Observer: "Snitches get stitches!"

Here's to rampant, homelessness, drug abuse and mental illness.

All the things the iconic Beach Boys used to sing about.

One thing's for sure.

Whoever their Governor is, should totally run for President.

MAKE AMERICA CALIFORNIA AGAIN!

I love how the bystanders they interview have such quixotic takes on the perpetual degradation of California culture and society.

One thing's for sure.

Nah, What goes in Venice stays in Venice.:auiqs.jpg:

One thing's for sure.

1709241453667.png

Sadly, you people have been exporting your crime and insanity to other places.
There hasn't been anything remotely like that in TN. Perhaps you are thinking of Florida during spring break.:cool:

That was once one of the most beautiful places on earth... the democrats have allowed it to deteriorate at a rapid rate...
I use to walk that beach and you would see moms with kids running to get the hell out of there before sunset...
Every public restroom has been turned into a home for some drugged out homeless person... hookers turning tricks in them one john after another... just a degusting mess...
STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS.....

Venice Beach was great when out there 1975-77,
Terry B and me used to meet up at the bar he was bouncer at. Couple years later he was in the movies and later World Champion

California is a victim of governmental malpractice. The entire democrat state government has destroyed the land, the infrastructure, the people and their very souls.
I lived there from 1995-2015. The decline just in that period was astounding. Beautiful weather, too many people and too much government regulations.

Is that a long way or just a local thing?
Venice is Bordered by Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica. I used to live in Marina Del Rey. Johnny Rotten lived right down the street from me. One day he and his wife dashed to the store and didn't lock the driveway gate. When they came back the driveway and front yard were full of tents and a guy was taking a shower from the garden hose. Thankfully no one had broken into the house.

This used to be a beautiful place. I have paintings that I did of the canals. What was done to California is criminal.

Forum List

Back