in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

[

Is it your intent to continue posting childish insults, or are you going to switch to childish memes?
Don't whine about insults you little delicate snowflake weak sad Bimbo boy...you want politically correct you need go elsewhere chump...you are Team Trump all alpha male willing to tell it like it is ...you need t be able to take it weak sad whiner lol

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Moore 50, Jones 43 Moore +7
Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones Gravis Moore 44, Jones 48 Jones +4

Moore may well be elected Senator, and then McConnell will be on the spot.

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.
You might want to leave your party if you don’t like it.

Pedophillia is the new gay rights. Especially considering the Islamization of the west.

Moore is Christian and straight. Funny how that works. His defenders call pursuing 14 yr olds "biblical",

Not a single peep about Moore being a sexual predator...none, zero....not even when he was defending the ten commandments monument.....none of his accusers came forward and not one lamestream media outlet accused him of being one.......until he started a Senate campaign. You will have to excuse me for being rather suspicious of the timing.

What I find hilarious is how leftards circled the wagons around perverts like Bill "drop trou" Clinton whose sexual assault accusations and trysts with other women were totally ignored by leftards and the adoring lamestream media and those accusations were put out there when he was attending Oxford.............it is simply amazing to me. (snicker)

Conyers accusers didn't come out til recently.
Neither did Frankens.
Nor did Trumps.
Clinton's didn't come out till after he was President and the Republicans paid them.

Simply amazing.

Think all those women are lying?

They were not trying to prevent Conyers from getting into office.....they were not trying to keep Franken from getting into office........both of them were already in place. The accusations about Bill "drop trou" were put out there when he was a Rhodes scholar and when he was governor of Arkansas....former state troopers that were assigned with "protecting" him while he had sexual trysts with other women that came forward were added to the Clinton hit list....shall we revisit it??? I mean, we can discuss this allllll day long.........got some "game"? Bring it on because I know of what I speak. I have just as much righteous and indignant anger towards the neocons like the Bush crime family and POS like Cheney, Rumsfeld and a plethora of other sick and twisted pieces of shit.

There are multiple ways of dealing with allegations like that when they are in office - Senate Ethics Investigation or pressure to resign and we've seen both. If you aren't yet in office you don't vote them in.

As for Clinton - you're just running off the same sort of accusations that Moore and Trump have been hit with only in their case - you declared it false.

You might want to leave your party if you don’t like it.

Pedophillia is the new gay rights. Especially considering the Islamization of the west.

Moore is Christian and straight. Funny how that works. His defenders call pursuing 14 yr olds "biblical",

Not a single peep about Moore being a sexual predator...none, zero....not even when he was defending the ten commandments monument.....none of his accusers came forward and not one lamestream media outlet accused him of being one.......until he started a Senate campaign. You will have to excuse me for being rather suspicious of the timing.

What I find hilarious is how leftards circled the wagons around perverts like Bill "drop trou" Clinton whose sexual assault accusations and trysts with other women were totally ignored by leftards and the adoring lamestream media and those accusations were put out there when he was attending Oxford.............it is simply amazing to me. (snicker)

Conyers accusers didn't come out til recently.
Neither did Frankens.
Nor did Trumps.
Clinton's didn't come out till after he was President and the Republicans paid them.

Simply amazing.

Think all those women are lying?

They were not trying to prevent Conyers from getting into office.....they were not trying to keep Franken from getting into office........both of them were already in place. The accusations about Bill "drop trou" were put out there when he was a Rhodes scholar and when he was governor of Arkansas....former state troopers that were assigned with "protecting" him while he had sexual trysts with other women that came forward were added to the Clinton hit list....shall we revisit it??? I mean, we can discuss this allllll day long.........got some "game"? Bring it on because I know of what I speak. I have just as much righteous and indignant anger towards the neocons like the Bush crime family and POS like Cheney, Rumsfeld and a plethora of other sick and twisted pieces of shit.

There are multiple ways of dealing with allegations like that when they are in office - Senate Ethics Investigation or pressure to resign and we've seen both. If you aren't yet in office you don't vote them in.

As for Clinton - you're just running off the same sort of accusations that Moore and Trump have been hit with only in their case - you declared it false.

Ethics committee hearings by those that are guilty of the same crimes. That is how garbage like Bashful Barney Frank got off with a hand slap after it was found out that he and his queer partner were running a prostitution ring including under aged boys out of his condo......because you don't get on committees unless you are equally compromised. That is how the system works.....that is how the repubs in power were able to suppress the Franklin scandal where high ranking repubs were pimping out young boys from Boystown Nebraska to their fellow politicians across the aisle and then having them photographed doing it.

Like the left tried to use a 40 year old drunk driving charge to keep Bush out of office?
A fact he managed to hide ...with privileged Kid maneuvers LOL Gravitas you are even more of a punk than I had thought ...its OK to drive drunk is that your point ? that you consider Drunk driving OK as long as you keep it hid ?
He kept it hid?

It was public information, at the time a misdemeanor.

but...40 years (?) after the fact, dems dug it up for the sole purpose of slinging mud.

What makes you believe, ( I almost said think, which would be inappropriate concerning you), he was trying to hide it?

Is that what the talking heads told you?

Last edited:
[

Is it your intent to continue posting childish insults, or are you going to switch to childish memes?
Don't whine about insults you little delicate snowflake weak sad Bimbo boy...you want politically correct you need go elsewhere chump...you are Team Trump all alpha male willing to tell it like it is ...you need t be able to take it weak sad whiner lol

I don't mind insults....

I mind childish ones

Roy said he did not know a One of them yet one managed to find note from him written at the time she was in HS LOl

is that the one in the yearbook, signed Roy Moore//DA?

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

The Washington Compost.........now THAT is the epitome of honest journalism........said no one ever. You might as well have sourced an article from the dailykos........

Last edited:
Roy said he did not know a One of them yet one managed to find note from him written at the time she was in HS LOl

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

Lovely

" a relationship she said she “wore like a badge of honor”"

But, now that he's running for Congress, and is flip flopping on knowing other girls from that time

Well, it gets her previously unknown name in the papers

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

The Washington Compost.........now THAT is the epitome of honest journalism........said no one ever. You might as well havensourced an article from the dailykos........

Dale I don’t read Pravda or consider it a news source.

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

Lovely

But, now that he's running for Congress, and is flip flopping on knowing other girls from that time

Miss the point of the article?

I point that he denied knowing her which caused her to speak out.

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

The Washington Compost.........now THAT is the epitome of honest journalism........said no one ever. You might as well havensourced an article from the dailykos........

Dale I don’t read Pravda or consider it a news source.

Is that what you consider the Washington Compost or dailykos.com to be????

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

Lovely

Did you bother reading mine?

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

Lovely

Yours was addressed in article.

It means that you’re in denial.

MOORE MOORE MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings to him and his family! :clap:

Here is his song once again!!!!

Congratulations Judge! :2up:

before he became the DA?

Try to keep up.

Lovely

she saw a way to get her name in the papers.

Lovely

she saw a way to get her name in the papers.

Yeah, it was amazing that she got him to deny that he ever knew her like that.

Forum List

Back