in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Did you bother reading mine?

Yours was addressed in article.

It means that you’re in denial.
she saw a way to get her name in the papers.

Yew don' reed reel gud dew ya.

He denied knowing her -- after admitting knowing her. She's got years of correspondence, another yearbook, and a graduation card. With Hannity he knew her (and described her as a "good girl" whatever that means) --- then in front of a campaign crowd he claimed he didn't know her (them) at all.

That sound honest to you?

:banghead:

Bullshit. He never denied knowing her or Deason. Moore only denied his accusers of sexual misconduct. Gibson is playing soap opera at this point in time. Moore is on record during the Hannity interview

It's on the record and we've already done this.

Roll tape.

>> In recent days Moore has backtracked, claiming at a campaign event last week, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.

Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone,” he said again two days later. <<​

That's why Gibson rolled out her various correspondence. In her words "he called me a liar". She even helped him campaign. Kept up with Christmas cards for years. Now suddenly --- amnesia.

So they're both on the record. On the Hannity record he knows them; on the campaign speech record he doesn't. Both cannot be true -- this is a one-or-zero. It's not a light switch, you gotta pick one.

It's much like you sit on a court bench and you know the law, and then when the law becomes inconvenient to your whim, suddenly you don't know the law, so you get kicked off.

You really think he remembers everyone who works for his campaign? There could be hundreds of people all over the state.

I wonder how much the woman got paid by the leftists.

All those defending Moore say he is the victim so that's obviously not true. Thanks for playing. Move along.
Wrong yet again... But your used to that. Most of those defending him simply don't believe your accusations because you have a track record of being proven liars, and your opinions, and feelimgs mean absolutely nothing to them. Much like your limp wristed desire for me to "move along"...
He has a track record of being a creep. That's what makes the accounts of these women ring so true. Only a creep tries to date a girl half his age.

And you moving along was for your own benefit.
Actually Moore winning is to my benefit. And worry not... Its happening.
Your child molester has a 50-50 chance. Just one problem, even if he wins no one will have anything to do with him and he faces an instant ethics investigation.

Aye, that's the other consideration aside from hebephilia issues, aside from having such a contempt for the law that he gets kicked off the bench, even outside all that, how is a Senator going to be effective representing your state if he's coming in already a pariah?
He won't be effective, just another GOP vote. No one will touch him with a 20-pole let alone work with him or even get their picture taken with him, and he already faces an immediate ethics investigation on child molestation. He's DOA before he even boards the plane out of that shithole called Bama.

He denied knowing her -- after admitting knowing her. She's got years of correspondence, another yearbook, and a graduation card. With Hannity he knew her (and described her as a "good girl" whatever that means) --- then in front of a campaign crowd he claimed he didn't know her (them) at all.

Bullshit. He never denied knowing her or Deason. Moore only denied his accusers of sexual misconduct. Gibson is playing soap opera at this point in time. Moore is on record during the Hannity interview

Roll tape.

>> In recent days Moore has backtracked, claiming at a campaign event last week, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.

Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone,” he said again two days later. <<​

That's why Gibson rolled out her various correspondence. In her words "he called me a liar". She even helped him campaign. Kept up with Christmas cards for years. Now suddenly --- amnesia.

So they're both on the record. On the Hannity record he knows them; on the campaign speech record he doesn't. Both cannot be true -- this is a one-or-zero. It's not a light switch, you gotta pick one.

It's much like you sit on a court bench and you know the law, and then when the law becomes inconvenient to your whim, suddenly you don't know the law, so you get kicked off.

You really think he remembers everyone who works for his campaign? There could be hundreds of people all over the state.

Of course you do. That's because you have a tiny mind.

I would think he remembers somebody who worked for his campaign because they already knew each other to the degree that he gives her a graduation card, signs her yearbook, exchanges Christmas cards and insists on meeting her fiancee to make sure he's 'worthy'.

Oopsie, I must have read the whole story. Damn, now look where I am. How's the weather down there?

Wrong yet again... But your used to that. Most of those defending him simply don't believe your accusations because you have a track record of being proven liars, and your opinions, and feelimgs mean absolutely nothing to them. Much like your limp wristed desire for me to "move along"...
He has a track record of being a creep. That's what makes the accounts of these women ring so true. Only a creep tries to date a girl half his age.

And you moving along was for your own benefit.
Actually Moore winning is to my benefit. And worry not... Its happening.
Your child molester has a 50-50 chance. Just one problem, even if he wins no one will have anything to do with him and he faces an instant ethics investigation.

Aye, that's the other consideration aside from hebephilia issues, aside from having such a contempt for the law that he gets kicked off the bench, even outside all that, how is a Senator going to be effective representing your state if he's coming in already a pariah?
He won't be effective, just another GOP vote. No one will touch him with a 20-pole let alone work with him or even get their picture taken with him, and he already faces an immediate ethics investigation on child molestation. He's DOA before he even boards the plane out of that shithole called Bama.

It'll be kinda like the Gadsden Mall all over again.

Did you bother reading mine?

Roll tape.

Fuck you. He admitted knowing Deason AND Gibson during the Hannity interview. Gibson is turning this into a freaking soap opera. He was only calling the women that accused him of sexual misconduct liars.

Gibson has turned into a drama queen.

Roll tape.

I would think he remembers somebody who worked for his campaign because they already knew each other to the degree that he gives her a graduation card, signs her yearbook, exchanges Christmas cards and insists on meeting her fiancee to make sure he's 'worthy'.

Oopsie, I must have read the whole story. Damn, now look where I am. How's the weather down there?

He remembers her as a friend. Stop the fucking lie that he back tracked. You won't though. That's a left wing modus operandi . Lie, lie, lie and lie some more even when the truth is pointed out.

"Hannity interview. Moore does not deny knowing Gibson. from the transcript

"MOORE: No but I don't remember going out on dates. I knew her as a
friend. If we did go on dates then we did. But I do not remember
that."

and Deason All he denied was giving her alcohol. remembers her as a good girl.

I believe this she said that she believed she was under age and as I
recall she was 19 or older and that just never happened. I never
provided alcohol, beer or intoxicating liquor to a minor. That'd be
against the law and against anything I would have ever done.

And I seem to remember her as a good girl or I seem to remember I had
some sort of knowledge of her parents, her mother in particular."

both sides
4i6Ckte.gif

Democrats believe that if they say Roy Moore is a child molester often enough and loud enough they will eventually be believed. The voters of Alabama are smarter than that and refuse to buy into democrat delusions to vote for someone like Doug Jones.
It's not Democrats saying it, dumbass.

Roll tape.

He remembers her as a friend. Stop the fucking lie that he back tracked. You won't though. That's a left wing modus operandi . Lie, lie, lie and lie some more even when the truth is pointed out.

"Hannity interview. Moore does not deny knowing Gibson. from the transcript

"MOORE: No but I don't remember going out on dates. I knew her as a
friend. If we did go on dates then we did. But I do not remember
that."

and Deason All he denied was giving her alcohol. remembers her as a good girl.

I believe this she said that she believed she was under age and as I
recall she was 19 or older and that just never happened. I never
provided alcohol, beer or intoxicating liquor to a minor. That'd be
against the law and against anything I would have ever done.

And I seem to remember her as a good girl or I seem to remember I had
some sort of knowledge of her parents, her mother in particular."

Stop, just stop.

If you ever get married and have children they will care if your a misogynist.

Doug Jones is at it again with his lies. I cannot stand is a liar. And they does it real well. He didn't even flinched when he spread lies., As if they were born to do it. Natural born Liars. He saying that it is public records to let the public know whom you voted for. I'm glad that Dougie Jones is not going to win this election. Just imagine having a liar in the Senate.
But I'm going to stand up and say it out loud, that I'm proud to supports Senator Roy Moore.

Ads on social media supporting Democratic candidate Doug Jones have provoked concerns about voter intimidation for claims that suggest ballots cast in the upcoming election could become public.

The ad calls Republican candidate Roy Moore "a child predator." Moore has been dogged by allegations that he dated and made sexual advances toward teenage girls when he was in his early 30s, which he has denied. Pro-Doug Jones ad provokes concerns about voter intimidation

Debbie Wesson Gibson just shared her graduation year scrapbook with the Washington Post, including the hand written card old Roy gave her on her graduation.

Seems Mrs. Gibson has always be proud of her relationship with Roy and maintained a friendship with him for years after they stopped dating. She was somewhat taken aback when all of these other women talked about dating Roy when they were teenagers though. It appears that she thought she was the only one.

But what really frosted her cookies was when Roy said that he never dated any of these women and they were all liars. After all their years of friendship, he impugned her integrity. She’s really pissed.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Ah, the plot sickens....

>> Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.” <<​

With Hannity he knows them. Then with a campaign crowd he forgets knowing them. Maybe he should just go with "well just so you understand I don't know what you're even talking about with high school girls okay? -- did I date them or what? Because I know nothing about hebephilia or what you're even talking about".

>> ....What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said. “In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.” <<
.​

Moore-04.JPG

A couple of the more arrogant (male) posters demanded to be educated on why some of these women would, in the term used, "WAIT". There's another answer for him.

WTF, because he said he didn’t know the women who made the sexual assault allegations does not mean he didn’t know the ones who didn’t make allegations.

Read your own quoted text.

Already did.
He knew them by name when it was Hannity:

>> Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason <<​

--- and then when it was a campaign crowd:

>> "Specifically, I do not know any of these women."​

Get it? First he knows her, then he doesn't. Plus, the handwriting/signature on the graduation card and another yearbook, matches the previous one from the Olde Hickory House.

>> “He called me a liar,” said Gibson, who says she not only openly dated Moore when she was 17 but later joined him in passing out fliers during his campaign for circuit court judge in 1982 and exchanged Christmas cards with him over the years. “Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing — my integrity.” <<
There you go. You ignorantly asked for reasons why these women would, as you put it, wait". You just got another one.

Damn i wish I could be a dumbass like you.

In one instance he speaks of those that accused him of sexual assault, in another he is speaking of them individually.

Read your own damn post

“The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

Got a problem with comprehension? These women are the ones that accused him of assault

I am sure there are women I dated 40 friggin years ago I forgot. (There were hundreds after all)

Good god, don’t become a trial lawyer when you grow up. The job flipping burgers fits your talents much better.

Yuh huh.

Then why is Gibson saying he called her a liar?

I am sure there are women I dated 40 friggin years ago I forgot. (There were hundreds after all)

Hundreds of years, yeah no doubt.
are you trying to change someone's vote? are you interfering with an election?

Yet another Republican bigot in Congress.

He should fit in well with Conyers and Wilson
You spelled Barton and Farenthold wrong.
Why are you bringing up Farenthold?

Don't you believe there are bigots on the other side of the aisle?

Or are you just attempting a deflection?
I must have missed your previous post where you asked him why he was bringing up Conyers. Can you link to it, please?
so it is your position that if someone doesn't believe in what you believe they shouldn't vote and if they do you'll trash them forever? wow what a fking nice guy.

Moore has been dogged by allegations that he dated and made sexual advances toward teenage girls when he was in his early 30s, which he has denied.
Wouldn't you?

Zacarias Moussaoui has denied involvement in 9/11, also. Do you believe him?

I am sure Mr Moore will do his very best to take us back to the days that he thinks we were the greatest...a time of owning other human being and women having less rights than a donkey!

Forum List

Back