in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Roy Moore ahead in Alabama Senate race in one poll, tied with Democrat in another

If elected the left will attack him incessantly and use him to distract from all the lefties under the same and similar allegations

The left will fire their false accusations in either case. Winning is not losing. In fact, winning demonstrates right to their faces that such dishonest technique does not work.
The she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said he said looks to be nothing at all like false. Sucks to be eh?

Then it is merely your values that are insufficient. I value what people do. Not what happens to them. But then I don't worship at tbe altar of victimhood...
All those defending Moore say he is the victim so that's obviously not true. Thanks for playing. Move along.
Wrong yet again... But your used to that. Most of those defending him simply don't believe your accusations because you have a track record of being proven liars, and your opinions, and feelimgs mean absolutely nothing to them. Much like your limp wristed desire for me to "move along"...
He has a track record of being a creep. That's what makes the accounts of these women ring so true. Only a creep tries to date a girl half his age.

And you moving along was for your own benefit.
Actually Moore winning is to my benefit. And worry not... Its happening.
Your child molester has a 50-50 chance. Just one problem, even if he wins no one will have anything to do with him and he faces an instant ethics investigation.
Whatever helps you cope with the inevitable. That's your business, for which I have no concern...

Roy Moore ahead in Alabama Senate race in one poll, tied with Democrat in another

If elected the left will attack him incessantly and use him to distract from all the lefties under the same and similar allegations

The left will fire their false accusations in either case. Winning is not losing. In fact, winning demonstrates right to their faces that such dishonest technique does not work.
The she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said he said looks to be nothing at all like false. Sucks to be eh?

I don't care what the leftists say, they are proven to be liars.

If they have some evidence maybe then I will listen.

What kind of "evidence" would you like, videotape?

A videotape would certainly convince me. But given the events didn't happen, well the likelihood of finding such, is zero.

For the same reason you won't find any other actual evidence besides "she said", which is no evidence at all.

A videotape would certainly convince me. But given the events didn't happen, well the likelihood of finding such, is zero.

For the same reason you won't find any other actual evidence besides "she said", which is no evidence at all.
We have she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said he said, and what he admits to himself. What you got?

I wonder, if the other guy was also GOP would you still be so big on voting for and trying to protect the child molester?

We have she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said he said, and what he admits to himself. What you got?

It doesn't matter what I have. That's because you have got nothing at all, and here in the not 3rd world we have this concept called innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not innocent until alleged by false accusers to be guilty.

You seem to have real trouble with it, but no matter how many false accusers the left adds to the list, it still is no evidence at all.

It doesn't matter what I have. That's because you have got nothing at all, and here in the not 3rd world we have this concept called innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not innocent until alleged by false accusers to be guilty.
This is an election, not a courtroom. That rule doesn't apply.

And I wonder, if the other guy was also GOP would you still be so big on voting for and trying to protect the child molester?

To some, "she said" is proof enough, particularly if the accused is an R politician.

I don't know much about Moore, but I do know the DNC media lies....but it would be great to see that weasel McConnell have to deal with him. That should be fun to watch.

I don't know much about Moore, but I do know the DNC media lies....but it would be great to see that weasel McConnell have to deal with him. That should be fun to watch.
That's the point, they won't deal with him and have already said that he will face an immediate ethics investigation. The Senate isn't big on child molesters.

Roy Moore is making the dumb Left Wingers foam at the mouth

You would like to think that. What good olde Roy Moore does is remove any higher moral ground by the republic party.
No, he isn't. For people like you, unsubstantiated accusations are just bias confirmation, which holds zero credibility among thinking people.

In other words, the GOP doesn't look at the world in the exact same way you do, so they must be evil and destroyed. It is the third grader mentality.

And I wonder, if the other guy was also GOP would you still be so big on voting for and trying to protect the child molester?
This speaks volumes about what you think of principles. You have none.

Not many "principles' in an election now are there? Trump certainly had none.

It appears that neither do you, which puts you in the same category as Trump.

Pretty sad really. I sure wouldn't want to be known as a low character, no principled kind of person. But hey, to each their own I guess.

Pretty sad really. I sure wouldn't want to be known as a low character, no principled kind of person. But hey, to each their own I guess.
You want to vote for a child molester because of politics. Save the lessons on ethics.

You want to vote for a child molester because of politics. Save the lessons on ethics.
I never vote for child molesters. Of course, people have to be actually convicted of the crime to be labeled as such. Otherwise, it is just third-grade mentality to name call.

I don't live in Alabama, but that does not alter the fact that I have not ever voted for a child molester, nor a woman abuser.

How many votes have you cast for the Clintons? They are actual, bonafide admitted, women abusers or defenders of a woman abuser.

Well, have to run. No time to spend on someone who votes for low morale, character-less, politicians.

That's the point, they won't deal with him and have already said that he will face an immediate ethics investigation. The Senate isn't big on child molesters.
True...criminals really dislike child molesters.

Miss the point of the article?

I point that he denied knowing her which caused her to speak out.

Did you bother reading mine?

Yours was addressed in article.

It means that you’re in denial.
she saw a way to get her name in the papers.

Yew don' reed reel gud dew ya.

He denied knowing her -- after admitting knowing her. She's got years of correspondence, another yearbook, and a graduation card. With Hannity he knew her (and described her as a "good girl" whatever that means) --- then in front of a campaign crowd he claimed he didn't know her (them) at all.

That sound honest to you?

:banghead:

Bullshit. He never denied knowing her or Deason. Moore only denied his accusers of sexual misconduct. Gibson is playing soap opera at this point in time. Moore is on record during the Hannity interview

It's on the record and we've already done this.

Roll tape.

>> In recent days Moore has backtracked, claiming at a campaign event last week, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.

Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone,” he said again two days later. <<​

That's why Gibson rolled out her various correspondence. In her words "he called me a liar". She even helped him campaign. Kept up with Christmas cards for years. Now suddenly --- amnesia.

So they're both on the record. On the Hannity record he knows them; on the campaign speech record he doesn't. Both cannot be true -- this is a one-or-zero. It's not a light switch, you gotta pick one.

It's much like you sit on a court bench and you know the law, and then when the law becomes inconvenient to your whim, suddenly you don't know the law, so you get kicked off.

Then it is merely your values that are insufficient. I value what people do. Not what happens to them. But then I don't worship at tbe altar of victimhood...
All those defending Moore say he is the victim so that's obviously not true. Thanks for playing. Move along.
Wrong yet again... But your used to that. Most of those defending him simply don't believe your accusations because you have a track record of being proven liars, and your opinions, and feelimgs mean absolutely nothing to them. Much like your limp wristed desire for me to "move along"...
He has a track record of being a creep. That's what makes the accounts of these women ring so true. Only a creep tries to date a girl half his age.

And you moving along was for your own benefit.
Actually Moore winning is to my benefit. And worry not... Its happening.
Your child molester has a 50-50 chance. Just one problem, even if he wins no one will have anything to do with him and he faces an instant ethics investigation.

Aye, that's the other consideration aside from hebephilia issues, aside from having such a contempt for the law that he gets kicked off the bench, even outside all that, how is a Senator going to be effective representing your state if he's coming in already a pariah?

Forum List

Back