Impropriety!!!.Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward Cty

• Banned
Seems to be another subversives free thread!
And you believe Roger Stone? My man, that like believing what you hear from Trump.

You subversives, have anything to dispute it...A first asshole heard from...did I bait him????....Lolololol!
No need to dispute it, if it come from Stone or Trump odds on its a lie

Not like from the Beasty and Podesta on Wikileaks...confirming they lie on everything.

And you believe Roger Stone? My man, that like believing what you hear from Trump.

You subversives, have anything to dispute it...A first asshole heard from...did I bait him????....Lolololol!

Not like from the Beasty and Podesta on Wikileaks...confirming they lie on everything.
The ONLY lies this campaign come from the mouth of Trump. Every single times he speaks, and a fool like you still believes that he will build a wall, deport 11 million people, and self finance his own campaign because he is so rich.

Looks to me exactly like Blow Jobs meeting with Loretta Lynch!!!!!...And we know that outcome!!!

Twitter ^ |
Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward County
This is the same county/city where over 15,000 pre filled out ballots, for Clinton and democrats, for several districts were found in a warehouse under a tarp a few weeks back..

And they are in deep shit with the FEC.. I wonder what these democrats discussed? Or was it a filling out more party before election day..

Looks to me exactly like Blow Jobs meeting with Loretta Lynch!!!!!...And we know that outcome!!!

Twitter ^ |
Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward County
This is the same county/city where over 15,000 pre filled out ballots, for Clinton and democrats, for several districts were found in a warehouse under a tarp a few weeks back..

And they are in deep shit with the FEC.. I wonder what these democrats discussed? Or was it a filling out more party before election day..
The to tell you buster, but that meeting never happened. Just give it a day or two for sanity to reign and you will see.
Now, can you link us to a reasonable site that shows 15, 0000 pre filled ballots were found, or was it just a wet dream

The ONLY lies this campaign come from the mouth of Trump. Every single times he speaks, and a fool like you still believes that he will build a wall, deport 11 million people, and self finance his own campaign because he is so rich.

Unlike the Beast he knows he has to deliver, while she has the !SM to protect her...WikiLeaks has shown!

Unlike the Beast he knows he has to deliver, while she has the !SM to protect her...WikiLeaks has shown!
He doesn't have to deliver anything, he is totally FOS and those like you are far too stupid to understand it.

He doesn't have to deliver anything, he is totally FOS and those like you are far too stupid to understand it.

You're full of shit, you subversives are proven liars, but entertaining with you being a drone!

No one has to rebut a twitter. Until Vigil has something of merit, we can just smile at his silliness.

BTW, Roger Stone has an interview coming up in minutes on the Joe Piscipo show on iHeartRadio at 970 the answer!

Oh no, Roger Stone and Joe Piscipo. Sounds like a game changer. :cuckoo::eusa_dance:
Thank you troll for your informative reply....lololol

Just here to tell the truth. You should try it.

Repeat after me: Roger Stone is a mouth piece for the Trump campaign and Joe Piscipo is Joe Piscipo.
You don't know what the truth is until you get your DNC talking points in you email!

BTW, Roger Stone has an interview coming up in minutes on the Joe Piscipo show on iHeartRadio at 970 the answer!

Oh no, Roger Stone and Joe Piscipo. Sounds like a game changer. :cuckoo::eusa_dance:
Thank you troll for your informative reply....lololol

Just here to tell the truth. You should try it.

Repeat after me: Roger Stone is a mouth piece for the Trump campaign and Joe Piscipo is Joe Piscipo.
You don't know what the truth is until you get your DNC talking points in you email!

I haven't offered anything from the DNC, you're the one quoting mouth piece schills, moron.

Forum List

Back