Impropriety!!!.Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward Cty

BTW, Roger Stone has an interview coming up in minutes on the Joe Piscipo show on iHeartRadio at 970 the answer!

Oh no, Roger Stone and Joe Piscipo. Sounds like a game changer. :cuckoo::eusa_dance:
Thank you troll for your informative reply....lololol

Just here to tell the truth. You should try it.

Repeat after me: Roger Stone is a mouth piece for the Trump campaign and Joe Piscipo is Joe Piscipo.
You don't know what the truth is until you get your DNC talking points in you email!

I haven't offered anything from the DNC, you're the one quoting mouth piece schills, moron.
Of course you do, we all know your a paid drone, even though you aren't worth shit!

Oh no, Roger Stone and Joe Piscipo. Sounds like a game changer. :cuckoo::eusa_dance:
Thank you troll for your informative reply....lololol

Just here to tell the truth. You should try it.

Repeat after me: Roger Stone is a mouth piece for the Trump campaign and Joe Piscipo is Joe Piscipo.
You don't know what the truth is until you get your DNC talking points in you email!

I haven't offered anything from the DNC, you're the one quoting mouth piece schills, moron.
Of course you do, we all know your a paid drone, even though you aren't worth shit!

You literally did what you accused me of. And now all of the sudden Reddit is a credible source? You're a moron.

Seems to be another subversives free thread!
And you believe Roger Stone? My man, that like believing what you hear from Trump.

You subversives, have anything to dispute it...A first asshole heard from...did I bait him????....Lolololol!
No need to dispute it, if it come from Stone or Trump odds on its a lie

Not like from the Beasty and Podesta on Wikileaks...confirming they lie on everything.
The ONLY lies this campaign come from the mouth of Trump. Every single times he speaks, and a fool like you still believes that he will build a wall, deport 11 million people, and self finance his own campaign because he is so rich.
or not.

Looks to me exactly like Blow Jobs meeting with Loretta Lynch!!!!!...And we know that outcome!!!

Twitter ^ |
Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward County

Proof?
Roger Stone.

Did Roger Stone see it? Does he have video? Does he have a recording? Where is his evidence?
He has a website, ask him.

You're the one who blindly ran with this claim. Provide your evidence

Looks to me exactly like Blow Jobs meeting with Loretta Lynch!!!!!...And we know that outcome!!!

Twitter ^ |
Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward County

Proof?
Roger Stone.

Did Roger Stone see it? Does he have video? Does he have a recording? Where is his evidence?
the irony to that post is hilarious.

Twitter ^ |

Proof?
Roger Stone.

Again, for the terminally stupid...Roger Stone

Twitter ^ |

Proof?
Roger Stone.

as soon as you post up the evidence from any of the women you all have pranced out against trump.

We've seen the Dems cheat in FLA 2000, get busted for cheating, and have the media lie their way out.

Gore was right that if the spoiled ballots were proportional to party registration, he would've won with the recount. The recount proved the ballots were not proportional.

USATODAY.com - Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

"George W. Bush would have won a hand count of Florida's disputed ballots if the standard advocated by Al Gore had been used, the first full study of the ballots reveals. Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark"

Do the math, people. W gained votes because the people Hillary just met with deliberately tossed Republican ballots - the DEMS cheated.

Which Republican ballots were tossed??

Let The Sunshine In, by John R. Lott Jr., National Review

"that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot"

What part of "two person closed-door meeting" don't you understand? When O'Keefe provides your side with video and recording you say "it's edited" and he's a "liar and a convict" neither of which are true.

Roger Stone is not evidence

What part of "two person closed-door meeting" don't you understand? When O'Keefe provides your side with video and recording you say "it's edited" and he's a "liar and a convict" neither of which are true.

No, I don't. O'Keefe provides evidence for what he finds. He doesn't make blanket, faceless accusations.

And what is my side? Do tell

Roger Stone.

why isn't he?

Roger Stone.

Neither is Gloria Alllred!!!!!...Did you make a stink over that?

No, I don't. O'Keefe provides evidence for what he finds. He doesn't make blanket, faceless accusations.

The OP got quite a rise out of you......So two people who shouldn't have anything to do with each other go into a room for a chat. Wouldn't you assume they were up to no good?

The OP got quite a rise out of you......So two people who shouldn't have anything to do with each other go into a room for a chat. Wouldn't you assume they were up to no good?
come on man, they had to talk about their grandkids.

Forum List

Back