Hillary Gloats On Trump Stiffing People?,Really?,Has Hillary Ever Stiffed Anyone?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :banghead: :cow: And don't many of us just cringe or in some cases go into a rage when Hillary speaks of Trump stiffing a few people?
For us "More Intelligent" Humans, whenever we see her talking about stiffing people, isn't the first thing that comes to mind is Benghazi, and the victims of the four families?
:eusa_shifty:
What about Vince Foster?
That 12 year old girl who was raped?
Those ladies abused by Bill.
Blacks, Hispanics, The Poor!
Well, there's just a few to name.
There has to be more. Please list them if you can!
:popcorn:

If I were Hillary's campaign manager the stories of Trump stiffing businesses would be what I would want to conclude the campaign on during these final two weeks. There sure hasn't been much substance to these campaigns which has certainly helped her.

I have always thought "stiffing" was defined as finding ways to avoid paying debts. Trump has a record of doing that. The examples being used for Clinton do not fit that definition. Not even close.

• Banned
i dont want to hear about not paying taxes, considering where much of it goes to illegal aliens as legal americans are already suffering !!!

and dont forget all those dogs she has kidnapped!!! and never to be seen again
then again, I crave a well done dog burger every day, but it doesn't mean I am going to go for a walk/drive and look for my dinner
Grow up you immature, uneducated, ignorant retard.

But don't feel bad, your aren't alone. Those are the traits that all of trump's bootlickers share.

:bang3: :banghead: :cow: And don't many of us just cringe or in some cases go into a rage when Hillary speaks of Trump stiffing a few people?
For us "More Intelligent" Humans, whenever we see her talking about stiffing people, isn't the first thing that comes to mind is Benghazi, and the victims of the four families?
:eusa_shifty:
What about Vince Foster?
That 12 year old girl who was raped?
Those ladies abused by Bill.
Blacks, Hispanics, The Poor!
Well, there's just a few to name.
There has to be more. Please list them if you can!
:popcorn:
does taking furniture silverware and the china from the whitehouse count ?

I have always thought "stiffing" was defined as finding ways to avoid paying debts. Trump has a record of doing that. The examples being used for Clinton do not fit that definition. Not even close.
Link?

You mean you need a link to prove that I have always thought stiffing was and is meant to cheat someone out of a debt? Perhaps you mean you want a link to show the bankruptcies and examples of Trump not paying his bills?
Seems like that data is easily available and common knowledge.

Link?

You mean you need a link to prove that I have always thought stiffing was and is meant to cheat someone out of a debt? Perhaps you mean you want a link to show the bankruptcies and examples of Trump not paying his bills?
How about a link that proves Trump stiffed contractors. Allegations are good enough for the left but there are two sides to any story.

Hillary Gloats On Trump Stiffing People?,Really?,Has Hillary Ever Stiffed Anyone?

No, but the WHITE BILL COSBY has. She just ENABLED him. :p

Link?

How about a link that proves Trump stiffed contractors. Allegations are good enough for the left but there are two sides to any story.
I guess it depends on whether you believe claiming multiple bankruptcies to avoid paying contractors amounts to "stiffing" them.

Hey, those contractors didn't do a good job...F* 'em! :p

(I don't believe I have to say this but - SARCASM! / HUMOR)

Link?

I guess it depends on whether you believe claiming multiple bankruptcies to avoid paying contractors amounts to "stiffing" them.
Your link didn't show up.

Even if it were true, which it isn't, it wouldn't qualify.

Stiffing people, is owing them money and refusing to pay it.
Where's your evidence that Trump did that?

Clintons Return White House Furniture
After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.

Even if it were true, which it isn't, it wouldn't qualify.

Stiffing people, is owing them money and refusing to pay it.
Where's your evidence that Trump did that?

Clintons Return White House Furniture
After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.
once a thief, always a thief.

Forum List

Back