Impropriety!!!.Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward Cty

come on man, they had to talk about their grandkids.

And yoga classes.
lol.gif

Of course she did....and of course the FEC and the FBI and the Department of Jusitce....sees nothing wrong with it.......but....you might be in trouble for pointing this out.....

Looks to me exactly like Blow Jobs meeting with Loretta Lynch!!!!!...And we know that outcome!!!

Twitter ^ |
Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward County
This is the same county/city where over 15,000 pre filled out ballots, for Clinton and democrats, for several districts were found in a warehouse under a tarp a few weeks back..

And they are in deep shit with the FEC.. I wonder what these democrats discussed? Or was it a filling out more party before election day..
Yet another duped whiner. They were sample ballots & not in Broward County.

Did Roger Stone see it? Does he have video? Does he have a recording? Where is his evidence?

What part of "two person closed-door meeting" don't you understand? When O'Keefe provides your side with video and recording you say "it's edited" and he's a "liar and a convict" neither of which are true.
"two person closed-door meeting" - Translation. Hillary & Snipes used the ladies room at the same time. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

the usmessage board stoop!

Nah....it was "Ballot Box" on the now defunct Slate site. The poster who invented the "translation" was a cat named "FreeCheese"....it was then stolen by a worthless punk named Stan Hill and some national writer picked up on it.

Did Roger Stone see it? Does he have video? Does he have a recording? Where is his evidence?
He has a website, ask him.

You're the one who blindly ran with this claim. Provide your evidence
Again, for the terminally stupid...Roger Stone

Roger Stone is not evidence
why isn't he?

If I go on the Internet and claim I saw Donald Trump stick his hand up a woman's skirt this morning is it true?

why isn't he?

If I go on the Internet and claim I saw Donald Trump stick his hand up a woman's skirt this morning is it true?
did you see that? If not, it is not.

why isn't he?

Honestly. in your case little is true. even when you read Wikileaks. or see O'Keefe's videos....You suspend reality!

If the main steam press would do it's job these secondary news sources wouldn't be necessary
Plus the left leaning press could care less if the election were rigged

Anyone with any political knowledge is aware the best chances for Hillary Clinton in Florida come from two specific counties, Broward and Dade. It is not coincidental that both counties continue to be the historic nucleus of multiple voting irregularities.

This year is no different. In a recent series of events Broward County is at the epicenter of another voting malfunction. However, this one might not be a mistake, it might be by design. The essential outline of the current year concern surrounds a scheme to present double voting to benefit Hillary Clinton:

Broward County officials intentionally screw up sending out mail-in ballots to a key demographic constituency. The correction therein then allows the same official to send a second set of ballots to the same constituency thus providing two possibly counted ballots for each voter.

Sounds incredible. Maybe. But as incredulous as it sounds that’s exactly what’s taking place.

The issue stems around the second page of the ballot for a ballot initiative, a specifically democrat ballot initiative, an amendment to Florida’s constitution, Amendment #2, whereby legalized marijuana is up for a vote.

MORE: Are There Signs of A Voter Fraud Scheme in Broward County Florida? A Handful of Mistakes and 173,000 Solutions…

They have made up some ballots that were missing an ammendment. That gave them an excuse to send out a second ballot to fix it. Technically 170k people got 2 mail in ballots to send in. On an extremely liberal area.

She blamed humidity and said some ballots got stock together and got double printed but the problem ballots were flat out missing data. Not double printed.

Thus is the county that decides Florida fate.

ETA already covered

Forum List

Back