I finally have a meme for intellectually dishonest idiots

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Counter_49c297_5886436.jpg

Before this meme, I had no retort for the intellectually dishonest idiots that ignored my several paragraph cases with, "You have failed to prove your point, stop deflecting"

Seriously though, there needs to be some shaming of these morons.

Setting up an impossible burden of proof to fulfill is intellectually dishonest, yet 90% of people will resort to this as a defense mechanism if they cannot refute your points.

Setting up an impossible burden of proof to fulfill is intellectually dishonest, yet 90% of people will resort to this as a defense mechanism if they cannot refute your points.

More like 98%. And this board is evidence of that. There is hardly one left wing voice here whom I would consider intellectually honest. It is neither their goal nor their concern. They have an end, and whatever stupid means they can use to advance their cause they will use.

We are not stupid. But these posters are a pretty good reflection of how the corrupt democrat machine operates, along with its irreplaceable enablers, the leftist media.

Last edited:

Stop being such a weenie. That would help.

Counter_49c297_5886436.jpg

Before this meme, I had no retort for the intellectually dishonest idiots that ignored my several paragraph cases with, "You have failed to prove your point, stop deflecting"
That's a sweet meme. It applies to all stripes.
I don't think it's dishonesty, though, as in intentionally deceiving anyone. I cannot consider valid certain points of view. Maybe because they are not backed up by facts or are wholly based in bias. Trying to have any kind of intelligent discussion on this board is difficult lately--nigh impossible--because everyone is so jazzed up about the election it's like coping with a room full of 8 year olds on a sugar high. No one wants to answer actual questions or stick to the topic.
Maybe it will get better after 11/8. Liked the meme.

Can you prove that it is not 85% of people who use this defense mechanism?

Forum List

Back