Impropriety!!!.Hillary had 2 person closed door meeting today with Head of Elections of Broward Cty

Here's a first hand story. Names with held.

I am curious about this... my wife and I just registered to vote in Broward (1 month ago). I registered as no party affiliation, she registered republican. I got my information in the mail 2 weeks ago. She still hasn't received anything.

No new ballots were sent out.

and even if they were, people can not vote twice via absentee or at the voting booth.... once you have voted, your name is noted as VOTED on the roster and you can't vote again.

Are ALL of you green, and never voted before or have never been made aware of how voting procedures even work?

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Reminds me of Bill Clinton's tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch. The fix is in.

But his ID info says he joined in 2015 not 2002.

Where did this one come from.....moron.org?
lol.gif
Look at your post & under your named where it says "joined"? What does it say?

say wha?.... whoever is paying this clown to post here should get a refund.

If the main steam press would do it's job these secondary news sources wouldn't be necessary
Plus the left leaning press could care less if the election were rigged

Anyone with any political knowledge is aware the best chances for Hillary Clinton in Florida come from two specific counties, Broward and Dade. It is not coincidental that both counties continue to be the historic nucleus of multiple voting irregularities.

This year is no different. In a recent series of events Broward County is at the epicenter of another voting malfunction. However, this one might not be a mistake, it might be by design. The essential outline of the current year concern surrounds a scheme to present double voting to benefit Hillary Clinton:

Broward County officials intentionally screw up sending out mail-in ballots to a key demographic constituency. The correction therein then allows the same official to send a second set of ballots to the same constituency thus providing two possibly counted ballots for each voter.

Sounds incredible. Maybe. But as incredulous as it sounds that’s exactly what’s taking place.

The issue stems around the second page of the ballot for a ballot initiative, a specifically democrat ballot initiative, an amendment to Florida’s constitution, Amendment #2, whereby legalized marijuana is up for a vote.

MORE: Are There Signs of A Voter Fraud Scheme in Broward County Florida? A Handful of Mistakes and 173,000 Solutions…

You'd think the country with the biggest GDP and supposedly some of the best universities in the world, would be able to figure out how to run an election

It's odd that all of these malfunctions always benefit the Democrats.

Do they? Or is it just that the right are the loudest? Or is it that the right manage to ignore anything that's convenient for them to ignore?

Just to point out the voting irregularities in Texas are being carried out in a Republican stronghold. How do the Democrats managed to do that?

But his ID info says he joined in 2015 not 2002.

Where did this one come from.....moron.org?
lol.gif
Look at your post & under your named where it says "joined"? What does it say?

say wha?.... whoever is paying this clown to post here should get a refund.

Now, when does it say you joined?

Tom Horn Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+3

Do they? Or is it just that the right are the loudest? Or is it that the right manage to ignore anything that's convenient for them to ignore?

Just to point out the voting irregularities in Texas are being carried out in a Republican stronghold. How do the Democrats managed to do that?
dude, that is hilarious you know that right? Where else would fraud be if the repubs were calling fraud? You can't be that stupid can you?

I haven't seen any media covering machines that are mis-firing in Trump's corner......

dude, that is hilarious you know that right? Where else would fraud be if the repubs were calling fraud? You can't be that stupid can you?

I'm sorry, what? You don't commit fraud in Republican strongholds, it makes no sense. You commit fraud in places where changing a smaller amount of votes would lead to a change. In strongholds most of the people working there will be republicans, which means you'll not succeed. "You can't be that stupid can you?"

I haven't seen any media covering machines that are mis-firing in Trump's corner......

So....?

Is this like the "It's not raining here, so it's not raining anywhere" sort of argument?

You have a company in Texas which people are complaining about. The Company is called McCarthy Group, LLC and is run by Michael R. McCarthy, born in Iowa and the company is in Nebraska.

Donor Lookup: Find Individual and Soft Money Contributors | OpenSecrets

Here you can see that Michael McCarthy actually gave to the REPUBLICANS.

Fischer, Deb (R), Dinsdale, Sid (R), Dinsdale, Sid (R), Kramer, David (R), but it's also giving to Democrats, Esch, Jim (D), Kleeb, Scott (D), Esch, Jim (D).

So, why would this guy who gives to both parties be then working for the Democrats to make election fraud?

The most given was to Republicans, $5,000. The top 7 were to Republicans, all $5000.

This year there is only one donation, to Democrats, last year to both Republicans and Democrats including $2,700 to Hillary.

Also last time out they gave to Romney, does this mean that they were rigging the election for Romney?

But then again could it be that Democrats come first and then the bugs in the computer simply click on the first thing?
Could it be that people don't know how to use the system and they choose wrong, and then think they've done something, and then think the election is rigged?

There are so many possibilities here. But it doesn't seem to be a company that is rigging it all for the election. It would appear to be local officials messing up. Would it be a surprise that strong Republican areas might not have the brightest people, and therefore the mess ups occur?

Forum List

Back