Immigration....Who To Invite In?

You must hate it when I obliterate the fabrications the Left feeds you.
I love it.

I looked at your source. You gave me a link to the cover page that had over a dozen topics underneath. That was a very cleaver move on your part. The readers on this site now believe you provided proof that debunked my post but in reality you didn't. Unless of course I wanted to go through the entire web side, which I do not because I would not find it.

Again, very cleaver of you my dear.

Last edited:
I love it.

I looked at your source. You gave me a link to the cover page that had over a dozen topics underneath. That was a very cleaver move on your part. The readers on this side now believe you provided proof that debunked my post but in reality you didn't. Unless of course I wanted to go through the entire web side, which I do not.

Huh?

41NNNA-KJBL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

There are some 50-60 illegal aliens living in this county on the largesse of the American taxpayer.

Such bunk, if you work in the USA your employer is required to take out taxes, (Medicare, Social Security and an estimated income tax) regardless if you are a citizen or not.

American citizens are the ones being exploited to support the Democrat voter base.

The only ones exploiting the American citizenry are the Trumpite's.
I am sure you know who I am talking about.

In my point of view of things

I love it.

I looked at your source. You gave me a link to the cover page that had over a dozen topics underneath. That was a very cleaver move on your part. The readers on this site now believe you provided proof that debunked my post but in reality you didn't. Unless of course I wanted to go through the entire web side, which I do not because I would not find it.

"The readers on this site now believe you provided proof that debunked my post but in reality you didn't. "

Of course I did, you dunce.

"Unless of course I wanted to go through the entire web side (sic)"

You claimed it came from "some tabloid."

I proved it came from government statistics.

Topic

UNITED STATES SENTENCING COMMISSION

Last edited:
I love it.

I looked at your source. You gave me a link to the cover page that had over a dozen topics underneath. That was a very cleaver move on your part. The readers on this side now believe you provided proof that debunked my post but in reality you didn't. Unless of course I wanted to go through the entire web side, which I do not.

Huh?

41NNNA-KJBL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

And "web side"

He is clearly a moron.

There are some 50-60 illegal aliens living in this county on the largesse of the American taxpayer.

Such bunk, if you work in the USA your employer is required to take out taxes, (Medicare, Social Security and an estimated income tax) regardless if you are a citizen or not.

American citizens are the ones being exploited to support the Democrat voter base.

Other Leftists must cringe when you post.....

You're clearly an imbecile.

Now....watch me rip you a new one.....again:

"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

".....legal immigrants are well vetted, and if they have criminal records in their countries of origin they are generally ineligible for admission to American.

The same cannot be said for illegal aliens because virtually all adult, illegal aliens commit felonies in order to procure the documents they need to get jobs, to drive and to obtain other benefits that are restricted to U.S. citizens.

The vast majority of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. They possess fake drivers’ licenses, phony “green cards,” fraudulent birth certificates and any other documents that U.S. citizens and legal residents have. In addition, they falsify I-9 forms under penalty of perjury. Thus, the average illegal alien routinely commits multiple felonies –forgery, Social Security fraud, identity theft, and perjury."
Most illegal aliens routinely commit felonies

There is an answer.....I'll get to it.
The ones you want to invite in, for example the Norwegians, don't want to come. Don't blame them in the least.

How would you know who I want to invite in?

Any links of mine you'd like to quote?

Upon reading the following, one might conclude that many Norwegians would like to come here.

"Although Muslim immigrants have been responsible for many if not most recent cases of forcible rape in Sweden,...."

Source: Misleading Murder and Rape Maps, and the Sweden Rape Puzzle

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

This nation has a great poem about who to admit.
A poem by Emma Lazarus is graven on a tablet

within the pedestal on which the statue stands.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

All of the immigrants I know of are hard working people. But then that is California for ya. Only conservatives get welfare here as they are some of the laziest suckers i know.

Other Leftists must cringe when you post.....

You're clearly an imbecile.

Now....watch me rip you a new one.....again:

"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

".....legal immigrants are well vetted, and if they have criminal records in their countries of origin they are generally ineligible for admission to American.

The same cannot be said for illegal aliens because virtually all adult, illegal aliens commit felonies in order to procure the documents they need to get jobs, to drive and to obtain other benefits that are restricted to U.S. citizens.

The vast majority of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. They possess fake drivers’ licenses, phony “green cards,” fraudulent birth certificates and any other documents that U.S. citizens and legal residents have. In addition, they falsify I-9 forms under penalty of perjury. Thus, the average illegal alien routinely commits multiple felonies –forgery, Social Security fraud, identity theft, and perjury."
Most illegal aliens routinely commit felonies
The true imbecile is you. Get some new material from your handler as your shtick is getting old.

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

This nation has a great poem about who to admit.
A poem by Emma Lazarus is graven on a tablet

within the pedestal on which the statue stands.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

All of the immigrants I know of are hard working people. But then that is California for ya. Only conservatives get welfare here as they are some of the laziest suckers i know.

1. Poetry is not government policy.

2. You Leftists lie by trying to equate immigration with illegal immigration.
Those of us who are legal immigrants are enraged at what lying scum you are.

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

3. Any who support illegal immigration, such as ExLaxMan, demand the end of American sovereignty, and of America itself.

Antifa 'No Trump, No Wall, No USA at all

Last edited:
Upon reading the following, one might conclude that many Norwegians would like to come here.
Except they're not queuing up, are they?

The Democrat created immigration policy encourages any but European immigrants.

" Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada.

The proponents of the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. [Democrat] President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] [Democrat] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including [Democrat] Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[17] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[18][19] Specifically, the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Southern and Eastern Europe." Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

The Democrat created immigration policy encourages any but European immigrants.
Just think, if the Republican Party controlled all three branches of government it could probably change that. Too, I guess Southern and Eastern Europeans are not real Europeans.

Forum List

Back