Immigration LAW 1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324

Do you think Sanctuary Cities should CONTINUE to get away with Breaking The Law and Go Unpunished?

• Yes, I hate America, and want it transformed by Foreigners with No Allegiance to America

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No, America is the last Hope for True Freedom in The World and we need to protect what is left of it

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
Se was in need of medical attention and she had every right to seek asylum. US laws state that asylum requests have to be made on US soil. No one is a criminal. You are a fascist who wants to jail anyone who disagrees with you. You are un-American and un-patriotic.
No one is a criminal ? YOU are. For violation of US Code 8, Section 1324. And every illegal alien who comes across the border without proper authorization from US immigration officials. (US Code 8, section 1325) is guilty of it. That includes the pregnant Mexican anchor baby mom, and her accomplise, Sen, Wyden of Oregon.
LOCK THEM UP!

And I'm not a fascist for wanting to have our protective laws enforced properly. You are a criminal for trying to have lawbreakers succeed.

Last edited:
More than that, Tree, the ONLY justification for asylum is provable persecution in your country where staying there put your life at risk. Then your duty is to seek asylum in THE FIRST COUNTRY you enter where you are safe from persecution.

ECONOMIC WANT is NOT justification for asylum, and 99.9% of the people coming here are OSTENSIBLY coming here over Mexico, Brazil or some other country purely because they are looking for more money.

DENIED.
Correct. The overwhelming majority of asylum seekers are nothing but phonies, enticed to come here by George Soros $$ and Pueblo Sin Fronteras, and being financed along the way by them.

If these scammers were really running from persecution or homicide crime, there are countries they could go to that are closer to Central America, and have lower crime rates than the USA (ex. Martinique, Cuba, Aruba). They're coming here for economic reasons, to steal jobs from Americans, and collect all the welfare goodies$$$ they can get, as told to them by their scam buddies.

If they would start with a flagrant lawbreaker like Libby Schaaf in Oakland and give her a long sentence for defying federal law, it might get the attention of some other lawbreakers. A couple 100 year sentences would do wonders for compliance.
I just saw on the news last night, some Democrat Representative actually helping a pregnant illegal immigrant sneak in to the country so she could drop her baby on this side of the border.

Now, that is illegal to do, so why isn't this Congressman being brought up on charges. The whole reason a lot of this is happening is that these people are politically insulated from being prosecuted. That needs to stop.

What ever happened to "No One Is Above The Law?"

This is a felony to do this.

Democratic senator intervenes to help pregnant Mexican woman make asylum claim

You are a lying little weasel. The woman had health issues which had to be looked at. It is called compassion.
Health issues? Ship her back to where she came from to have her "health issues" looked at. She wanted to drop anchor here.
Imagine if that US senator had the same compassion for his own constituents. I'm guessing they don't make the same kind of press for a virtue-signaling politician, though, do they?

She was having difficulty and the Senator acted correctly to get her immediate aid. Wyden was following Christian values. He was being virtuous. Try reading Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan.

More than that, Tree, the ONLY justification for asylum is provable persecution in your country where staying there put your life at risk. Then your duty is to seek asylum in THE FIRST COUNTRY you enter where you are safe from persecution.

ECONOMIC WANT is NOT justification for asylum, and 99.9% of the people coming here are OSTENSIBLY coming here over Mexico, Brazil or some other country purely because they are looking for more money.

DENIED.
Correct. The overwhelming majority of asylum seekers are nothing but phonies, enticed to come here by George Soros $$ and Pueblo Sin Fronteras, and being financed along the way by them.

If these scammers were really running from persecution or homicide crime, there are countries they could go that are closer to Central America, and have lower crime rates than the USA (ex. Martinique, Cuba, Aruba). They're coming here for economic reasons, to steal jobs from Americans, and collect all the welfare goodies$$$ they can get, as told to them by their scam buddies.
95% of Asylum seekers file Fraudulent Claims and then never show up for their court dates.

If they would start with a flagrant lawbreaker like Libby Schaaf in Oakland and give her a long sentence for defying federal law, it might get the attention of some other lawbreakers. A couple 100 year sentences would do wonders for compliance.
I just saw on the news last night, some Democrat Representative actually helping a pregnant illegal immigrant sneak in to the country so she could drop her baby on this side of the border.

Now, that is illegal to do, so why isn't this Congressman being brought up on charges. The whole reason a lot of this is happening is that these people are politically insulated from being prosecuted. That needs to stop.

You are a lying little weasel. The woman had health issues which had to be looked at. It is called compassion.
Health issues? Ship her back to where she came from to have her "health issues" looked at. She wanted to drop anchor here.
Imagine if that US senator had the same compassion for his own constituents. I'm guessing they don't make the same kind of press for a virtue-signaling politician, though, do they?

She was having difficulty and the Senator acted correctly to get her immediate aid. Wyden was following Christian values. He was being virtuous. Try reading Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan.
If she had stayed home, she might not be having difficulty. OK, provide immediate aid and then ship her back.

He would have been more virtuous driving her to a Mexican Hospital. Breaking The Law is NEVER VIRTUOUS, in fact, The Bible tells us to Observe the laws of the Nation that we live in.

I find no virtue in a man trying to get publicity by flaunting immigration law and willfully breaking it.

So you say doctor. You haven't examined her so you have no clue what you are talking about. He should not be in jail. Trump and you should be in jail. You are driven by hate. You are un-American and un-patriotic.
What I'm talking about is beside the point of health, the woman had no reason or business to enter the US, pregnant or not. She was in Mexico, hundreds of miles from the US border. That's where she should have stayed. And that's where she would be now, if not for the actions of criminals like Senator Wyden, and YOU.

You are un-American and un-patriotic, and are a disgrace to the hundreds of thousands of military heros who sacrificed their lives defending this country from foreign invasion, as you engage in activity to facilitate just that.

Se was in need of medical attention and she had every right to seek asylum. US laws state that asylum requests have to be made on US soil. No one is a criminal. You are a fascist who wants to jail anyone who disagrees with you. You are un-American and un-patriotic.
Medical Attention is not a cause for Asylum.
She should be deported.
She could have sought Medical Attention in the country she was in.
She wanted Free Medical Care, wanted me to pay for it, and she wanted to break the law to get all the Free Shit Democrats Incentivize her with to come in to this country so they can defraud The American Citizen of their rightful representation in Congress and water down their votes, and then gather to themselves an unfair share of Federal Tax Dollars, and an unfair share of Representation in Government.

It is cause for her to be looked at by a doctor. You can argue whether she should be here or not but she needed immediate medical attention. You as usual make wild accusations and generally show what a hateful person you are. You have no proof anyone is getting the wrong representation.

He would have been more virtuous driving her to a Mexican Hospital. Breaking The Law is NEVER VIRTUOUS, in fact, The Bible tells us to Observe the laws of the Nation that we live in.

I find no virtue in a man trying to get publicity by flaunting immigration law and willfully breaking it.
There is also no virtue in using some unfortunate woman as a set piece for his "see how great I am?" narrative. I'm betting that as soon as the cameras turned to the next drama, he was outta there and she was left behind.

DELIBERATE "health issues". There was no need for a pregnant woman to be criminally entering the US, together with a criminal US senator, both of whom should be in JAIL this minute.

Good post, Original Tree.

So you say doctor. You haven't examined her so you have no clue what you are talking about. He should not be in jail. Trump and you should be in jail. You are driven by hate. You are un-American and un-patriotic.
The only one who broke any laws, was The Senator, and his Illegal Alien.

Wrong. Try reading Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan.
So Jesus said, break your country's laws, fly to Mexico and help bring Illegal Aliens in to The US?
The Mexican side of the border at ports of entry has Medical Staff there. So why didn't he just take her there?
What did Jesus say about Murdering Babies?
I know it's in one of those Commandment thingies Moses was given.

The Senator acted INcorrectly and ILLEGALLY.
Her "difficulty" should have been attended to in her home city and home country. Wyden and her broke the law.(US Code 8, Section 1325. And intimidated immigration officials. Another violation. LOCK THEM UP!

Try reading US Code 8, Section 1324, and Jesus' parable doesn't cover international burglars. Can I come over to your house and remove your TV set and computer ?

What I'm talking about is beside the point of health, the woman had no reason or business to enter the US, pregnant or not. She was in Mexico, hundreds of miles from the US border. That's where she should have stayed. And that's where she would be now, if not for the actions of criminals like Senator Wyden, and YOU.

You are un-American and un-patriotic, and are a disgrace to the hundreds of thousands of military heros who sacrificed their lives defending this country from foreign invasion, as you engage in activity to facilitate just that.

She should be deported.
She wanted Free Medical Care, wanted me to pay for it, and she wanted to break the law to get all the Free Shit Democrats Incentivize her with to come in to this country so they can defraud The American Citizen of their rightful representation in Congress and water down their votes, and then gather to themselves an unfair share of Federal Tax Dollars, and an unfair share of Representation in Government.

It is cause for her to be looked at by a doctor. You can argue whether she should be here or not but she needed immediate medical attention. You as usual make wild accusations and generally show what a hateful person you are. You have no proof anyone is getting the wrong representation.
They have doctors right at The Mexican Ports of Entry. The only Hate I have is for Conmen, Scammers, and Law Breakers.

No one is a criminal ? YOU are. For violation of US Code 8, Section 1324. And every illegal alien who comes across the border without proper authorization from US immigration officials. (US Code 8, section 1325) is guilty of it. That includes the pregnant Mexican anchor baby mom, and her accomplise, Sen, Wyden of Oregon.
LOCK THEM UP!

And I'm not a fascist for wanting to have our protective laws enforced properly. You are a criminal for trying to have lawbreakers succeed.

You are the fascist. Immigration law requires that the request be made from US soil. You are a criminal as you want to illegally arrest people. You try it and we will take up arms against fascists.

The poll at the beginning of this thread has a choice for >>

"Yes, I hate America, and want it transformed by Foreigners with No Allegiance to America"

Out of 19 respondents, ONE chose this despicable choice. I'll wager it was BUSYBEE. :biggrin:

She should be deported.

Why didn't The Senator, fly to Baltimore to help Baltimore Citizens fight Rats?

Her "difficulty" should have been attended to in her home city and home country. Wyden and her broke the law.(US Code 8, Section 1325. And intimidated immigration officials. Another violation. LOCK THEM UP!

Try reading US Code 8, Section 1324, and Jesus' parable doesn't cover international burglars. Can I come over to your house and remove your TV set and computer ?

Wyden did not break any laws you fascist thug. There was no time for her to go home. Jesus' parable covers everybody. You are comparing apples and oranges.

LOCK THEM UP!

You are the fascist. Immigration law requires that the request be made from US soil. You are a criminal as you want to illegally arrest people. You try it and we will take up arms against fascists.
Immigration law does not say that. You have to apply for Asylum at the first country you enter upon fleeing your country of origin and Asylum only covers persecution, and tangible threats to your life due to your religion, or political beliefs.

A Fascist is a person who Violates the Laws of his Country and Enforces his Will upon a people. Often they use violence, intimidation or emotional pleas to try to circumvent The Law and forward their agenda.

That defines you then as a fascist along with your entire party and the militant terror wing of your party, Antifa.

DELIBERATE "health issues". There was no need for a pregnant woman to be criminally entering the US, together with a criminal US senator, both of whom should be in JAIL this minute.

Good post, Original Tree.

You're positive that the senator made a thorough examination of this woman to determine her "health issues" were acute enough to warrant his interference? Since when is labor an acute "health issue"?

He acted properly. He was not a doctor so he got her professional help. He did the morally right thing.

Wyden did not break any laws you fascist thug. There was no time for her to go home. Jesus' parable covers everybody. You are comparing apples and oranges.
Fascist is a word that belongs in the "Words That Have No Meaning" thread.

Words that No Longer Have Meaning

The United States does have jurisdiction over anyone on US soil with the exception of foreign diplomats. Illegals have the right to petition the US courts in regards to immigration laws. They also have the same rights as any US citizen in any court in the land.

The Anchor baby scenario is enshrined in the 14th Amendment. You don't have to be a lawyer to understand what it means. What you want is the Supreme Court to ignore the Constitution and substitute their political judgment.

DACA is legal at the very least under contract law. Obama agreed to defer any deportation as long as they met the requirement of undergoing training or have a job. That is a very Republican idea. I have no doubt that Ronald Reagan would have supported it.
Whether illegals petition for fabricated claims of asylum or not, if they have violated US Code 8 Section 1325 (Entry without inspection), they are guilty of a crime, and should be imprisoned, as well as having to pay a fine.

The anchor baby scenario is a fallacy. The author of the 14th amendment (Sen. Jacob Howard) clearly stated that citizenship is not to be given to the children of foreigners.

DACA is, in no way, a Republican idea, as related to the Republican party of 2017-2019.
Upgrading Ellis Island would solve that problem and remove the pressure on our southern border.

I won't even debate the word "fascist". That is noting more than your demented liberal obsession with the word, and typical, reckless, idiotic misuse of it.

"Immigration law requires" that anyone crossing the US border must enter with full inspection by US immigration authorities, and follow the legal procedures (US Code 8, Section 1325). To do anything else is a CRIME, and anyone who assists in that crime, is a CRIMINAL, like YOU.

And if you try to take up arms against the US government, in immigration or any other way, you will be shot to pieces, like the dog that you are (my apologies to the dogs of the world)

Forum List

Back