Obama 2014: Crime and Poverty Does Not Justify Asylum

Congress needs to condemn racist, White Supremacist Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama in the harshest term, maybe calling him a "fucking racist"

I thought Trumpsters thought Obama was soft on immigration …. (-:

But yeah, I agree with both Obama and Trump on this one. And the thing is that Trump's efforts to deport people who have been here for years have clogged up the courts so much that asylum seekers can't get hearings for …. literally years. So somehow we have to stop the "inflow," which is why Trump is attempting to limit amnesty appeals to only people whose "first stop" is the US.\

How Trump Broke the Immigration Courts

What's laughable if not funny is that Obama was willing to tackle immigration in a way short of Trump's absolute cut off but Republicans just sat on any proposals just like they are doing today. The house has passed some 50 bills that are sitting in the Senate because McConnell wont address them. So stuff a sock in it, weather. Republican playbook is to create a situation, then complain about it while stupid people swallow the scam whole and the immigration bottleneck is a major example. Problem is that the whole world is watching the vast difference between what we say and what we do in this issue, and I think most of our friends have simply unplugged the trust-o-meter as non-working these days.

What's laughable if not funny is that Obama was willing to tackle immigration in a way short of Trump's absolute cut off but Republicans just sat on any proposals just like they are doing today. The house has passed some 50 bills that are sitting in the Senate because McConnell wont address them. So stuff a sock in it, weather. Republican playbook is to create a situation, then complain about it while stupid people swallow the scam whole and the immigration bottleneck is a major example. Problem is that the whole world is watching the vast difference between what we say and what we do in this issue, and I think most of our friends have simply unplugged the trust-o-meter as non-working these days.
Which bills did the House pass that will help resolve the immigration crisis? Please tell us so we too may push the Senate to act.

I’ll wait here for your list of Bills.

A3683FB2-3DCE-4DF1-A91C-F159E0DDEDF3.gif

I'm no Trump or McConnell fan, but in fairness Trump did not cause the spike in amnesty applications. The "wall" wouldn't have done anything to curtail them, but that's sort of a different issue. Trump promised to deport people who had lived here illegally for a long time, but hadn't committed violent or drug crimes while here. That was the policy change post-Obama. But when Trump tried that, he caused the court system to basically collapse, because the courts couldn't do that and handle the new cases too. I'm not going to criticize him for correctly realizing that he somehow has to stem the new cases to get to the older ones.

My dislike of Trump's policies is more about the wall and deciding who can legally immigrate.

Which bills did the House pass that will help resolve the immigration crisis? Please tell us so we too may push the Senate to act.

View attachment 269617
The 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill that started out with an ID card would have ended this GOP scam forever. But of course that would be communism.

View attachment 269617
The 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill that started out with an ID card would have ended this GOP scam forever. But of course that would be communism.
Yeah but didn't that sort of amnesty in a bunch of people? If we do that, what's to dissuade people from coming here illegally, even if they cannot initially work, and just live with someone until they have a child. The scotus has been pretty clear that birthright citizenship is in the 14th amendment, but we can deport non-citizens. That would see a deterrent to me.

I'm no Trump or McConnell fan, but in fairness Trump did not cause the spike in amnesty applications. The "wall" wouldn't have done anything to curtail them, but that's sort of a different issue. Trump promised to deport people who had lived here illegally for a long time, but hadn't committed violent or drug crimes while here. That was the policy change post-Obama. But when Trump tried that, he caused the court system to basically collapse, because the courts couldn't do that and handle the new cases too. I'm not going to criticize him for correctly realizing that he somehow has to stem the new cases to get to the older ones.

My dislike of Trump's policies is more about the wall and deciding who can legally immigrate.

The law says who can legally immigrate, not Trump. Maobama was just restating the law. BTW it's asylum, not amnesty.

The law says who can legally immigrate, not Trump. Maobama was just restating the law. BTW it's asylum, not amnesty.

Right, like Trump doesn't propose alterations, and your racist bullshit make you suck

Right, like Trump doesn't propose alterations, and your racist bullshit make you suck

Alterations, like actually enforcing the law? Just because an illegal evades justice for a long time, it doesn't make them exempt form deportation. And noting I said is racist, you're sounding more like your commie brethren everyday.

Trump wants more legal immigrants. Most Republicans do. Democrats aren't as enthusiastic because legal immigrants aren't as anti-American as illegals.

View attachment 269617
2010? That’d be a Republican Congress, Sherlock.

I’m not talking history, what have Democrat’s done?

View attachment 269617
2010? That’d be a Republican Congress, Sherlock.

I’m not talking history, what have Democrat’s done?
As I said the GOP has blocked everything for 50 years really. Except Obamacare when the Democrats finally had 60 votes to beat the GOP garbage filibuster law. on the other hand the garbage GOP reconciliation law means that the GOP only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich and opportunity and services for everyone else. What a GOP scam. And why democrats should use the nuclear option forever now. People will be able to see what each party actually wants...

Forum List

Back