Immigration LAW 1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324

Do you think Sanctuary Cities should CONTINUE to get away with Breaking The Law and Go Unpunished?

• Yes, I hate America, and want it transformed by Foreigners with No Allegiance to America

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No, America is the last Hope for True Freedom in The World and we need to protect what is left of it

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
Yes, we get it. American Citizens and their president are Rats and they only people who have virtue are those that hate America and break its laws.

We understand you perfectly.

Se was in need of medical attention and she had every right to seek asylum. US laws state that asylum requests have to be made on US soil. No one is a criminal. You are a fascist who wants to jail anyone who disagrees with you. You are un-American and un-patriotic.
Medical Attention is not a cause for Asylum.
She should be deported.
She could have sought Medical Attention in the country she was in.
She wanted Free Medical Care, wanted me to pay for it, and she wanted to break the law to get all the Free Shit Democrats Incentivize her with to come in to this country so they can defraud The American Citizen of their rightful representation in Congress and water down their votes, and then gather to themselves an unfair share of Federal Tax Dollars, and an unfair share of Representation in Government.

It is cause for her to be looked at by a doctor. You can argue whether she should be here or not but she needed immediate medical attention. You as usual make wild accusations and generally show what a hateful person you are. You have no proof anyone is getting the wrong representation.
Why didn't The Senator, fly to Baltimore to help Baltimore Citizens fight Rats?

More lies by Trump. The biggest rat is in the White House while smaller rats like you are running around this country. These are the rats we need to get rid of.

A majority of Americans oppose Trump's immigration policies.

FOX News poll 7/24
Border security
Approve 44%
Disapprove 52%

Immigration
Approve 41%
Disapprove 54%

Fox News Poll, 7/24

So you say doctor. You haven't examined her so you have no clue what you are talking about. He should not be in jail. Trump and you should be in jail. You are driven by hate. You are un-American and un-patriotic.
You're positive that the senator made a thorough examination of this woman to determine her "health issues" were acute enough to warrant his interference? Since when is labor an acute "health issue"?

He acted properly. He was not a doctor so he got her professional help. He did the morally right thing.
Breaking The Law is Immoral, he could have helped her by taking her to a Medical Center in Mexico.
Why was he in a foreign country instead of helping an American Citizen in America that is a victim of illegal immigration?

Helping someone in trouble is not immoral. There was no time to do that. Take your shit about illegals and shove it up your ass. It is made of the same thing that your brain is made of.
Aiding and abetting a criminal trying to enter in to The US illegally is immoral.

Why was this Senator using American Tax Dollars on a Foreigner attempting to invade America instead of presenting herself at a Point Of Entry and using the proper channels to apply for Asylum?

If he cares about babies maybe he should protest at Planned Parenthood in his own state.
We have no Jurisdiction until they are on US soil and ask for asylum.

Do you spread your legs for everyone that wants a piece of Ass?

America is the most generous
Nation on the planet, but selling America like a cheap whore Is immoral, like you are.

Why are you pimping out Lady Liberty like a Prostitute?

The poll at the beginning of this thread has a choice for >>
"Yes, I hate America, and want it transformed by Foreigners with No Allegiance to America"

Out of 19 respondents, ONE chose this despicable choice. I'll wager it was BUSYBEE. :biggrin:

If you think I am going to participate in your phony poll, you are crazy. You are the one who hates America. We are all immigrants. Compassion is a American value and your hatred is un-American.
hh

You are the one who is prostituting yourself to Trump. America is the most generous and moral country on this planet and that is why they oppose Trump's policies. You are the whore who has his tongues so far up Trump's ass that you have no brain.

Lol Polls.

Nobody pays attention to those and it has zero to do with Immigration Law already on the books which we are required to enforce.

Sucks to be an Anti-American Loser.

Trump will have a Super Majority in 2020 thanks to you losers and your Anti-American policies

Yes, we get it. American Citizens and their president are Rats and they only people who have virtue are those that hate America and break its laws.

We understand you perfectly.

Medical Attention is not a cause for Asylum.
She should be deported.
She could have sought Medical Attention in the country she was in.
She wanted Free Medical Care, wanted me to pay for it, and she wanted to break the law to get all the Free Shit Democrats Incentivize her with to come in to this country so they can defraud The American Citizen of their rightful representation in Congress and water down their votes, and then gather to themselves an unfair share of Federal Tax Dollars, and an unfair share of Representation in Government.

It is cause for her to be looked at by a doctor. You can argue whether she should be here or not but she needed immediate medical attention. You as usual make wild accusations and generally show what a hateful person you are. You have no proof anyone is getting the wrong representation.
Why didn't The Senator, fly to Baltimore to help Baltimore Citizens fight Rats?

More lies by Trump. The biggest rat is in the White House while smaller rats like you are running around this country. These are the rats we need to get rid of.

A majority of Americans oppose Trump's immigration policies.

FOX News poll 7/24
Border security
Approve 44%
Disapprove 52%

Immigration
Approve 41%
Disapprove 54%

Fox News Poll, 7/24

Upholding The Law is virtuous.

Breaking the Law is Whoredom.

You and your party are Whores.

Nation on the planet, but selling America like a cheap whore Is immoral, like you are.

"Yes, I hate America, and want it transformed by Foreigners with No Allegiance to America"

Out of 19 respondents, ONE chose this despicable choice. I'll wager it was BUSYBEE. :biggrin:

If you think I am going to participate in your phony poll, you are crazy. You are the one who hates America. We are all immigrants. Compassion is a American value and your hatred is un-American.
hh

You are the one who is prostituting yourself to Trump. America is the most generous and moral country on this planet and that is why they oppose Trump's policies. You are the whore who has his tongues so far up Trump's ass that you have no brain.

Their country of origin has jurisdiction over them.

This is why they can be deported there.

You're positive that the senator made a thorough examination of this woman to determine her "health issues" were acute enough to warrant his interference? Since when is labor an acute "health issue"?

He acted properly. He was not a doctor so he got her professional help. He did the morally right thing.
Breaking The Law is Immoral, he could have helped her by taking her to a Medical Center in Mexico.
Why was he in a foreign country instead of helping an American Citizen in America that is a victim of illegal immigration?

Helping someone in trouble is not immoral. There was no time to do that. Take your shit about illegals and shove it up your ass. It is made of the same thing that your brain is made of.
Aiding and abetting a criminal trying to enter in to The US illegally is immoral.

Why was this Senator using American Tax Dollars on a Foreigner attempting to invade America instead of presenting herself at a Point Of Entry and using the proper channels to apply for Asylum?

If he cares about babies maybe he should protest at Planned Parenthood in his own state.
We have no Jurisdiction until they are on US soil and ask for asylum.

Wrong again. You lie.

Try again.

You are the fascist. Immigration law requires that the request be made from US soil. You are a criminal as you want to illegally arrest people. You try it and we will take up arms against fascists.
I won't even debate the word "fascist". That is noting more than your demented liberal obsession with the word, and typical, reckless, idiotic misuse of it.

"Immigration law requires" that anyone crossing the US border must enter with full inspection by US immigration authorities, and follow the legal procedures (US Code 8, Section 1325). To do anything else is a CRIME, and anyone who assists in that crime, is a CRIMINAL, like YOU.

And if you try to take up arms against the US government, in immigration or any other way, you will be shot to pieces, like the dog that you are (my apologies to the dogs of the world)

You wont debate it because you know it is true. You have no clue what a liberal is. A liberal is not anyone who disagrees with you or your Fuehrer Trump.

This is according to the US government.
To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Taking up arms against a dictatorship is no crime. Trump supporters are the dogs that need to be gotten rid of. I am not insulting dogs.

I am right, Look it up.
To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Obtaining Asylum in the United States

The USCIS is a part of the federal government.\

Do you even pay attention?

You have to request Asylum in the first country you come to, if it’s The US, you have to present yourself at a port of entry and then wait in Mexico until your hearing.

You Leftards breaking the law and continuing to abuse Asylum is going to result in further restrictions until Asylum is going to be suspended

You should work with The President on fixing Immigration, because if this continues, he is going to shut down Asylum by EO. He has the authority to do this.

95% of Asylum Seekers submit Fraudulent Applications and do not show up for their hearings.

Wrong again. You lie.

Try again.

You are the fascist. Immigration law requires that the request be made from US soil. You are a criminal as you want to illegally arrest people. You try it and we will take up arms against fascists.
I won't even debate the word "fascist". That is noting more than your demented liberal obsession with the word, and typical, reckless, idiotic misuse of it.

"Immigration law requires" that anyone crossing the US border must enter with full inspection by US immigration authorities, and follow the legal procedures (US Code 8, Section 1325). To do anything else is a CRIME, and anyone who assists in that crime, is a CRIMINAL, like YOU.

And if you try to take up arms against the US government, in immigration or any other way, you will be shot to pieces, like the dog that you are (my apologies to the dogs of the world)

You wont debate it because you know it is true. You have no clue what a liberal is. A liberal is not anyone who disagrees with you or your Fuehrer Trump.

Taking up arms against a dictatorship is no crime. Trump supporters are the dogs that need to be gotten rid of. I am not insulting dogs.

I am right, Look it up.

Last edited:
So you say doctor. You haven't examined her so you have no clue what you are talking about. He should not be in jail. Trump and you should be in jail. You are driven by hate. You are un-American and un-patriotic.

It would have been immoral to turn her away as they tried to do. Helping someone in trouble is not immoral.

The Senator did the right thing. She was in great difficulty so he took her to the nearest place to get medical attention. That was what should have been the number one priority. Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with this.

The Senator broke the law and needs prosecuted. He should be removed from office for just cause and willful violation of Federal Law for purposes of a PR stunt.

Asylum should be suspended by EO because The House Of Representatives under Dem Leadership is negligent in its duty to address the issues.

A National Emergency was declared and upheld, so The President can cut off Asylum and Deport every single person if you fools keep playing.

And he should do that immediately upon re-election in 2020 with his new Super Majority.

It would have been immoral to turn her away as they tried to do. Helping someone in trouble is not immoral.

The Senator did the right thing. She was in great difficulty so he took her to the nearest place to get medical attention. That was what should have been the number one priority. Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with this.

hh

The trouble is that no laws were broken. You and your party are the whores and Trump is the pimp.

You have to request Asylum in the first country you come to, if it’s The US, you have to present yourself at a port of entry and then wait in Mexico until your hearing.

You Leftards breaking the law and continuing to abuse Asylum is going to result in further restrictions until Asylum is going to be suspended

You should work with The President on fixing Immigration, because if this continues, he is going to shut down Asylum by EO. He has the authority to do this.

95% of Asylum Seekers submit Fraudulent Applications and do not show up for their hearings.

Wrong again. You lie.

Try again.

I am right, Look it up.

There is no such law. The USCIS says the application has to be done from US soil. Only Congress can suspend asylum requests or is Trump going to declare himself a king. He does not have the authority to do so.

Like other Americans I see no need to change asylum laws. They need to be more specific so there is no wiggle room once Trump is gone in 2020.

hh

The trouble is that no laws were broken. You and your party are the whores and Trump is the pimp.
I understand that you did not bother to read Immigration Laws posted in this thread. Like any LibTard DemNazi, they think if they Ignore Reading, Seeing and Hearing about The Law, that it does not exist.

Yes, he broke the Law, intentionally. That is why he went down there, to find an occasion to Break the Law and then make a video about it.

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

Wrong again. You lie.

Try again.

I am right, Look it up.

There is no such law. The USCIS says the application has to be done from US soil. Only Congress can suspend asylum requests or is Trump going to declare himself a king. He does not have the authority to do so.

Like other Americans I see no need to change asylum laws. They need to be more specific so there is no wiggle room once Trump is gone in 2020.
Sorry, that is not true. Obama suspended enforcement of Immigration Law with The DACA EO, and Trump can suspend applications for Asylum with an EO due to the National Emergency Declared.

If you or your party cared about immigration, you would be presenting an immigration reform bill to The President to sign. He has offered many deals to The Democrats, including Amnesty in exchange for closing all the loopholes in immigration law and border security.

But you did not want to do anything, because you wanted immigration as a campaign issue to drive a wedge between The American People and then DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AT ALL.

We are on the verge of Operation Wetback II. In 1954, then Republican Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. The mass deportation of millions of Mexican illegal aliens. I was in the 4th grade just starting to study current events in school. I did a report on OW. Republicans all over the country hailed it as a major achievement, and praised IKE highly. It was one of his main campaign talking points when he ran for re-election in 1956 (and won by a landslide).

Eisenhower's INS agents (= to ICE now) went house to house in southwestern states hunting down illegal aliens, arresting them and deporting them quickly. They were sent back to Mexico by plane, train, and ships. Ships took aliens to the south of Mexico (Vera Cruz) and when Mexican officials refused to port them, Eisenhower ordered them to be dumped in the shallow water. Women & children got to shore in small boats. Men were dumped in the water, and they waded their way in.

Mexican politicians condemned the operation, furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them at all, and Republicans cheered wildly. Since then, for most of my life I was a liberal (until 2009), and stopping illegal immigration and affirmative action were the 2 issues I agreed with conservatives on.

Today's RINOs are more defined by their acceptance of illegal immigration (and legal) and globalism, than anything else. >> both pure, fundamental policies of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Democrats in general.

We are on the verge of Operation Wetback II. In 1954, then Republican Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. The mass deportation of millions of Mexican illegal aliens. I was in the 4th grade just starting to study current events in school. I did a report on OW. Republicans all over the country hailed it as a major achievement, and praised IKE highly. It was one of his main campaign talking points when he ran for re-election in 1956 (and won by a landslide).

Eisenhower's INS agents (= to ICE now) went house to house in southwestern states hunting down illegal aliens, arresting them and deporting them quickly. They were sent back to Mexico by plane, train, and ships. Ships took aliens to the south of Mexico (Vera Cruz) and when Mexican officials refused to port them, Eisenhower ordered them to be dumped in the shallow water. Women & children got to shore in small boats. Men were dumped in the water, and they waded their way in.

Mexican politicians condemned the operation, furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them at all, and Republicans cheered wildly. Since then, for most of my life I was a liberal (until 2009), and stopping illegal immigration and affirmative action were the 2 issues I agreed with conservatives on.

Today's RINOs are more defined by their acceptance of illegal immigration (and legal) and globalism, than anything else. >> both pure, fundamental policies of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Democrats in general.
I'm not understanding why The Democrat Party continues to ignore issues such as this and not only will not even bring up the USMCA for a vote, but will not propose any legislation to address loopholes created in immigration law regarding Asylum that were created under The Obama Administration.

ICE's most wanted alleged human-trafficker nabbed in Michigan

Federal agents apprehended a member of Immigration and Custom Enforcement’s Most Wanted List Wednesday who has been on the run for more than two years for his alleged role in operating a large-scale human trafficking and drug operation out of a Detroit motel.

Bell--also known as Tone or Ghost-- was nabbed at the motel on Wednesday with about $12,000 in cash and cocaine, the Detroit Free Press reported. A woman was also arrested.

Bell, a U.S. citizen, escaped arrest on Jan. 12, 2017 when more than 200 law enforcement personnel descended on the Victoria Inn to break up the operation. Women who lived at the motel were allegedly drugged and forced through coercion, threats and isolation to perform commercial sex acts for the financial benefit of Bell and his associates, ICE said.

Bell and five other defendants were charged in a 9-count indictment with trafficking in persons, forced labor, drug trafficking, money laundering, extortion collection and conspiracy, among other charges, ICE said

There is no immigration clause. All foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general government and federally identified for civil purposes. We should have no illegals or illegal underclass with our express, naturalization clause.

One of Dr. Strangelove's projects? There is no express immigration clause in our supreme law of the land.

One of Dr. Strangelove's projects? There is no express immigration clause in our supreme law of the land.
The Constitution does talk about Citizenship of persons that The US has jurisdiction over due to their legal status in the country.
This is where we derive the power to manage immigration and create and enforce Immigration law.

Forum List

Back