Imagine...

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
How far ahead in the polls Trump would be if he was being treated as fairly as all the other candidates.

How far ahead in the polls Trump would be if he was being treated as fairly as all the other candidates.
2mdnz3a.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Trump has gotten more help from the media than any other candidate. By far.
True, but not intentionally. :lol:

All "the media" cares about is ratings, and Trump provides the biggest. It's not a mistake that Trump has gotten more airtime than all the other Republican candidates combined.

:lol::lol::lol:

Trump has gotten more help from the media than any other candidate. By far.
True, but not intentionally. :lol:

All "the media" cares about is ratings, and Trump provides the biggest. It's not a mistake that Trump has gotten more airtime than all the other Republican candidates combined.
Yes, but you have to admit that the coverage he gets is not positive (for the most part).

[
Yes, but you have to admit that the coverage he gets is not positive (for the most part).
You're kidding right? Most of the "coverage" he gets is just talking heads repeating the horseshit that comes out of his mouth or off his twitter account, heck other candidates only dream of such luxuries.

[
You're kidding right? Most of the "coverage" he gets is just talking heads repeating the horseshit that comes out of his mouth or off his twitter account, heck other candidates only dream of such luxuries.
I've seen a lot of interviews with him and yeah, the talking heads do that, but they're not doing it to boost him, they're doing it because they think his remarks will sink his candidacy. They're not TRYING to help him is my point.

imagine how small his ego would be if everyone didn't kiss his ass, celebs included.

Trump being treated unfairly ... how funny.

[
I've seen a lot of interviews with him and yeah, the talking heads do that, but they're not doing it to boost him, they're doing it because they think his remarks will sink his candidacy. They're not TRYING to help him is my point.

Their motives are immaterial, the point is he gets all kinds of free publicity, heck I've seen some news outlets broadcast his entire stump speeches, which other candidates in either party get that ?

[

Their motives are immaterial, the point is he gets all kinds of free publicity, heck I've seen some news outlets broadcast his entire stump speeches, which other candidates in either party get that ?
No they aren't. If they were TRYING to help him (the way they are Bush) his numbers would be even higher.

[

No they aren't. If they were TRYING to help him (the way they are Bush) his numbers would be even higher.

........And how is that "help" working out for Bush? What do you think would happen to his numbers if they stopped talking about him?

Imagine how far he would be if his own party gave him a fair shake, too. He should have never said he would stick with the GOP. They have shown him no mercy before or after. He could have run as an indie.

[

........And how is that "help" working out for Bush? What do you think would happen to his numbers if they stopped talking about him?
I think you're missing my point. Trump is on top in SPITE of the media's efforts to stop his momentum not BECAUSE of them. Bush would probably be at 1% or gone by now if he wasn't being propped up by Fox News and establishment big money. Honestly, do you know of anybody who says they support him?

Imagine how far he would be if his own party gave him a fair shake, too. He should have never said he would stick with the GOP. They have shown him no mercy before or after. He could have run as an indie.
He still could but I don't think it'll be necessary.

Trump has struck a nerve and people want him to be president. The establishment does not. If the media gave him fair coverage he would probably be at 50% or higher but instead they are giving all the positive coverage to the other candidates (the insiders, rinos). It's not working though, the people are wise to it and they're still supporting him.

Forum List

Back