Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.

I did see the police report describing violence done _by_ Bristol Palin in a drunken brawl.

And the conservatives cheered it. Thuggish and dishonest crowd, those conservatives. They glorify any violent person, male or female, so long as the person is conservative, then lie their ass off and pretend the aggressor was the victim.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

"It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. And once again"...the media reports real events.

Here’s the thing. No one ever said violence against women is okay…

She and her sister were assaulted by a stranger.

If that's the whole story, why have no charges been filed against these "assaulters"?
Maybe the police are still investigating, maybe charges have been filed, and maybe everyone has calmed down and decided it's not worth filing charges over. Like so many media cases be it this with Palin or Ferguson, or the Trayvon case opinion and speculation override facts.

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

In other words Bristol isn't worth protecting from a violent attack. Somehow I don't think your opinion has anything to with anything other than political affiliation. If Bristol's mom was Hillary you would be calling for this guy to go to prison. I'm not sure how drunk a Clinton actually has to be for you to blame alcohol for their performance. Would that actually ever cross your mind?

Notice to all democrat women. If this happens to you and you don't tow the democrat line you get not only no support but the attackers become victims of your political ideology. Stay true to the cause you stupid bitches or else.You want to see the front lines of this war on women all you need to do is think for yourself and expect equal treatment for your thoughts that don't fall in line with the democratic party. You will become a front line soldier and a sacrificial one at that.

The war on women is stay on democrat point or else you become the one at the point of the democrat gun. Stay on point or else you dumb bitches will be the next victims of a war you were only recruited for as pawns and a war that doesn't even exist if you have the ability to think for yourselves.

If that's the whole story, why have no charges been filed against these "assaulters"?
Maybe the police are still investigating, maybe charges have been filed, and maybe everyone has calmed down and decided it's not worth filing charges over. Like so many media cases be it this with Palin or Ferguson, or the Trayvon case opinion and speculation override facts.

The police are "still investigating" a bar fight 2 months later?

:lol:

You watch too many cop shows.

If Bristol and the other Palin's were as innocent and without fault as you guys want them to be, why wouldn't they have pressed charges right there at the scene?

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

If Bristol and the other Palin's were as innocent and without fault as you guys want them to be, why wouldn't they have pressed charges right there at the scene?
I don't know do you? All I'm seeing here is a lot of opinion, theory, and speculation based on nothing other than partisan political views but for some that's good enough.

I don't know do you? All I'm seeing here is a lot of opinion, theory, and speculation based on nothing other than partisan political views but for some that's good enough.

I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I'm just noticing a lot of people who seem to think the story is completely settled, and the poor persecuted Palin's were just innocent victims.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

Forum List

Back