Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

I just hope Bristol's kid was nowhere in sight when her mommy was "brawling". What a sad example of parenthood.

I know, right.
What chance has that kid got?

Chelsea turned out alright despite the fact her father was getting sucked off in the Oval Office while she and her mother slept upstairs m'kay?

Poor girl had to live thru utter hell knowing what a fucking whoremaster her father was. Getting blown by another kid while she was sleeping.

But Chelsea made it thru ok.

I just hope Bristol's kid was nowhere in sight when her mommy was "brawling". What a sad example of parenthood.

Oh really you bitch?

:lol:

I can't think of many sadder examples of parenthood than this guy. Monica just sucking away on his dick while his wife and child slept upstairs.

Bloody left wing hypocrites.

monica_lewinsky_bill_clinton_smile.jpg

And the Clinton's are held up as prime example of upstanding parents and people

The Palin children gets in a situation they are called redneck trash hillbillies

The left doesn't care about women or children if they can't USE them for their agenda

Sickening and the lamestream media has become no BETTER. Is it any wonder they breed so much hate against others in the country?

CNN has become nothing but trash tv

Why do all my major threads bring out the pure and undisguised HATE in the modern left? I should rename all my major threads as follows:

Liberal Rorschach Test No.1
Liberal Rorschach Test No. 2
etc

This would be Liberal Rorschach Test No. 25

Why do all my major threads bring out the pure and undisguised HATE in the modern left? I should rename all my major threads as follows:

Liberal Rorschach Test No.1
Liberal Rorschach Test No. 2
etc

This would be Liberal Rorschach Test No. 25

You want to see the real UGLY of a liberal just post a Palin Thread
it's not pretty and they don't care is what makes it horrible and shamful

Man just look at these left wing haters. Calling a woman a slut, ****, bitch or worse. But the party of women! Well not all women, Don't you go off thinking for yourselves or even defending yourself. If you do you are kicked out of the club. The democrats need victims, if you can't do them a solid and become a victim you are fucking up their program and will be called some pretty nasty shit.

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.

No, I can't imagine that if Chelsea Clinton had been pushed down, you'd be here on the board starting threads expressing your outrage about it.

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.

No, I can't imagine that if Chelsea Clinton had been pushed down, you'd be here on the board starting threads expressing your outrage about it.
Chelsea would have gotten up, brushed herself off
And left the party

The perfect baby gift for Chesea:

A gift certificate for plastic surgery should the child too closely resemble Grammy Hil. Redeemable for cash if the child's looks favour the daddy side.

Forum List

Back