Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

Here's a police picture of her back and let me get up the link to the Alaska paper that actually has the police report.

Bristol is right. The man that dragged her around was the aggressor. By the way. No pictures of his face that I've found. You'd think if he'd been attacked by Bristol as these so called witnesses said he'd have a bruise or a scratch or two.

1414095589837_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

I've had drunk sluts show up at my parties in the past too. If they don't leave after being told to several times, as the Palins were, I'll get them out any way I can. Nobody should have to put up with unruly drunks who want to fight at their own party.

That's a he said moment that he was asking them to leave.

I believe McKenna. Not the bastard that dragged her around.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
BS........Your only concern is trashing the Palins because you are rabid attack dog for the Liberal left................

The story I just posted is saying an old boyfriend wanted to get into their Limo and get him some which is what started the whole dang thing. There are two sides to every story................

If the story I posted is true, and a old boyfriend of my sister tried to force himself on her, YEAH THERE WOULD BE A FIGHT............In this case this guy supposedly had 3 with him. aka 4 on 1.................

The rest of the Palin family jumped in when they saw there family member at it against 4 others...............

The story you just posted said eye witnesses claim it began when the palin boy confronted an ex boyfriend. From that point on, the palins version which widely disagreed with eye witnesses was discussed. Sorry; but I have a hard time believing anything from that white trash group. Especially when it disagrees with so many eye witnesses
You got that from where exactly?
Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
Holy shit. So we was too drunk to know what happened and lost her shoes in the process. Seem's like she lucky to not be named Mary Jo Kopechne.

If you were concerned about her child maybe you would be more concerned about his mother's safety during a democrat mob of woman beaters? I'm sure the child is thinking if he had a democrat leaning mom she wouldn't have been the victim of a beating at the hands of the democrats.

My concern is you actually think of yourself as responsible person. How the fuck do you think that's possible?

Democratic mob of woman beaters? Please try to stay as close to rational thought as possible.

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.
Yes and the bastards here were cheering.

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

If the palins didn't get into drunken brawls we wouldn't be able to cheer about it would we?

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

She and her sister were assaulted by a stranger.

If that's the whole story, why have no charges been filed against these "assaulters"?
Maybe the police are still investigating, maybe charges have been filed, and maybe everyone has calmed down and decided it's not worth filing charges over. Like so many media cases be it this with Palin or Ferguson, or the Trayvon case opinion and speculation override facts.

The police are "still investigating" a bar fight 2 months later?

:lol:

You watch too many cop shows.

If Bristol and the other Palin's were as innocent and without fault as you guys want them to be, why wouldn't they have pressed charges right there at the scene?

Are you really this naive? Almost every public figure has to balance justice against avoiding a media circus. Large corporations do this too - they settle rather than fight on principle because settling is cheaper than being proven correct.

The Process is the Punishment doesn't merely apply to the accused. You probably understand this concept when it's applied to women who are raped but who don't want to press charges.

If anyone wants to jump in and explain to me how supposed eyewitnesses saw Bristol laying a repeated smack down on this man Klingenmeyer and yet her hands and nails are in absolutely perfect condition, I'd sure like to hear that explanation.

Do libturds say anything about this incident that isn't a damn lie?

They've learned their lessons early in life - get out with the lie early, speak it often and the lie will be around the world before the truth gets out of bed. Liberals live in a world of their own creation, so truth is immaterial to them. Living in an imaginary world explains why so many of them are surprised when their schemes blow up.

BS........Your only concern is trashing the Palins because you are rabid attack dog for the Liberal left................

The story I just posted is saying an old boyfriend wanted to get into their Limo and get him some which is what started the whole dang thing. There are two sides to every story................

If the story I posted is true, and a old boyfriend of my sister tried to force himself on her, YEAH THERE WOULD BE A FIGHT............In this case this guy supposedly had 3 with him. aka 4 on 1.................

The rest of the Palin family jumped in when they saw there family member at it against 4 others...............
These metrosexual liberals here don't understand defending a woman's honor.

Do libturds say anything about this incident that isn't a damn lie?

They've learned their lessons early in life - get out with the lie early, speak it often and the lie will be around the world before the truth gets out of bed. Liberals live in a world of their own creation, so truth is immaterial to them. Living in an imaginary world explains why so many of them are surprised when their schemes blow up.

What is the lie? The police describe Bristol Palin as " heavily intoxicated". That can be described as drunk and oblivious.

I cannot possibly fathom how a group of people hate a person so much and so unjustly that they believe she deserves having pain and suffering inflicted upon her. Stop and think about that for a moment. This hatred of Bristol Palin is driven by political disagreement, not with her, but her mother. Was she drunk? That's debatable. Does that justify the violence inflicted on her? No. It's funny how a woman on the opposite side of the political spectrum 'deserves it' whilst rushing to the defense of another for who you agree with. How childish.

"Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy."

What we don't have to imagine is the idiocy of this thread's premise.

Imagine if Martin Bashir said someone shit in Hillary's mouth?

Mr. Bashir's response to sarah's silly comparison of the public debt to slavery was to demonstrate what actually happened under slavery. Perhaps a demonstration would illustrate how wrong her comparison was. Hillary wouldn't be dumb enough to make a statement as ridiculous as sarah did, but if she did, the description would still be valid.

bristol_palin.jpg

If the palins didn't get into drunken brawls we wouldn't be able to cheer about it would we?
Again, another bald faced lie about the Palins.

"Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy."

What we don't have to imagine is the idiocy of this thread's premise.

That's because there's no idiocy whatsoever. To understand the utter hypocrisy of liberals, all you have to do is imagine how they would behave if one of their own was the subject of their attacks rather than a conservative.

The story you just posted said eye witnesses claim it began when the palin boy confronted an ex boyfriend. From that point on, the palins version which widely disagreed with eye witnesses was discussed. Sorry; but I have a hard time believing anything from that white trash group. Especially when it disagrees with so many eye witnesses
You got that from where exactly?

Holy shit. So we was too drunk to know what happened and lost her shoes in the process. Seem's like she lucky to not be named Mary Jo Kopechne.

If you were concerned about her child maybe you would be more concerned about his mother's safety during a democrat mob of woman beaters? I'm sure the child is thinking if he had a democrat leaning mom she wouldn't have been the victim of a beating at the hands of the democrats.

My concern is you actually think of yourself as responsible person. How the fuck do you think that's possible?

Democratic mob of woman beaters? Please try to stay as close to rational thought as possible.

That's perfectly rational and demonstrates a profound understanding of liberals. At bottom, they are thugs.

And what would you do if someone attacked your 20 year old sister? Sit there and let it blow over? Show her you don't care? No, you would defend her. Now, when she confronted the woman who pushed her sister, she was suckered by Korey Klingenmeyer. Unknown to him, he pushed the wrong woman. He had his butt beat. That is the natural course of events when you attack someone who knows how to fight better than you.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl
In other words Bristol isn't worth protecting from a violent attack. Somehow I don't think your opinion has anything to with anything other than political affiliation. If Bristol's mom was Hillary you would be calling for this guy to go to prison. I'm not sure how drunk a Clinton actually has to be for you to blame alcohol for their performance. Would that actually ever cross your mind?

9 witnesses say that it was violent attack BY Bristol Palin against Korey Klingenmeyer. But don't take my word for it. Here's the account of Korey Klingenmeyer pulled directly from the police report.

Korey Klingenmeyer

Several minutes later Bristol and he believes Willow Palin came around to the back of the house. Bristol then came up and said she was going to beat girl's ass. Korey tol dher that he wasn't going to have any of that here and told her to go home. She then asked him 'Who the fuck are you?" and he told her he was the one who owns this house and that the rest no fighting going on here. She then told him that he doesn't own this place and that she will kick his ass. He says then that she hits him in the face. He says he tells her to hit him again if it makes her felle better and she does. He says he let her hit him 5 to 8 times in the face and that she was hitting pretty hard. After about the 6th punch he grabs her fist as she punched again and he pushed her back and she falls down. He says she gest up and again tries to punch him again and he grabs her fist again and pushes her away and she falls down again. At that time 3-4 guys came up the driveway and one yelled that they were going to beat his ass for beating his sister. At that time he said several guns from the party stepped in to help him and a fight broke out and the Palins ended up losing. He said after it was over that Bristol came up and tried to hit him again but he didn't let her. He said that he believes a guest, Janice Schnell, may have a video of the event.

Palin Brawl Police Report

And here are Brian Horschel, Donald Jones, Ronald Tharaldson, Elena McKenna, Eric Thompson, Brian McGee, Roberta Thompson, Michelle McGee, and Mathew McKenna who all back up Korey's account.

Brian Horschel
He says that Track started a fight with one of the emploees of McKenna construction and got beat up in the fight and that then Bristol told Korey that she was going to beat that bitch up and that Korey told her that she wasn't going to start a fight at his house and that Bristol told him that he didn't have control and that she was going to punch Korey. Korey told her to go ahead and punch him and she punched him the face and Korey told her to him him again on the other side of his face and she did so a few time before Korey finally stopped her. He said that he then sat her on her ass and told her to leave.

Donald Jones, Ronald Tharaldson and Elena McKenna

I interviewed 3 people and their stories were the same one as Klingenmeeyers, that Bristol had come up on Korey very angry, wanted to assault one of the guests and when Korey stopped her and told her to leave she threatened to hit him and he told her to go ahead and she hit him in the face with her fist several times until he stopped her and pushed her back.That is when she went to the ground.

Eric Thompson:

Eric said Bristol and her sister caom up on the home owner in the back yard. He asked her to not do anything there because it was a birthday party and she punched him in the face 6 times. He was telling her to leave and trying to walk her out of the yard and she kept hitting him in the face the whole time. Eric says he never hit Bristol back at all and was very civil with her the whole time.

Brian MCGee

Brian said that he was in the back yard when Bristol came over. He saiid that she walked up to the other guy outside and she was yelling at him. She hit him in the face and he asked her if that made her feel good. Then the man starting telling Bristol to get off of his property. She hit him about 5 or 6 times and he tried to block a few of the punches.

Roberta Thompson:

Roberta said that the owner of the house in the red shirt was outside. Two girls came over and one of them was hitting him in the face over and over again. He was telling her to leave and get off of his property. She said he never hit her back, but one time blocked one of her punches.

Michelle McGee

Michelle said she was smoking a cigarette outside and saw Bristol walk up to the owner. She "stormed up" to him and he was trying to calm her down. Sh said something about her sister but Michelle didn't hear anything else. Bristal hit him in the right side of the face and he said to hit her again if it makes her feel better. Bristal hit him about 5 times. Bristol fell over and somebody helped her walk away. She said he never hit her back and was pushing her owns down when she tried to hit him.

Mathew McKenna:

He saw Bristaol punch Corey in the face six times and he just stood there. At that point a "Buch of wives tackled her ass". McKenna went to Bristol, picked her up, and brought her from the yard to the street and put her down. At that point Todd and Sarah Palin where there asking what happened and he told them to leave. Nobody listened and yet another fight started.

He said the problem was that Bristol and Willow were drunk as were their boyfriends and the boyfriends allegedly had a problem with some of their employees.

And Bristol considers her acts 'heroic'? 9 witnesses back Korey's account. The only person who backed Bristol's was Willow. The police asked Korey if he wanted to have Bristol charged with assault. He said no.

Notice to all democrat women. If this happens to you and you don't tow the democrat line you get not only no support but the attackers become victims of your political ideology. Stay true to the cause you stupid bitches or else.You want to see the front lines of this war on women all you need to do is think for yourself and expect equal treatment for your thoughts that don't fall in line with the democratic party. You will become a front line soldier and a sacrificial one at that.

If what happens to you? If you pick a fight, threaten to beat guests in someone's home, and then hit the owner of the home repeatedly in the face after he tells you to leave? Um, yeah. If you do that stupid, stupid shit, don't expect much support from anyone with a brain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back