Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

She and her sister were assaulted by a stranger.

If that's the whole story, why have no charges been filed against these "assaulters"?
Maybe the police are still investigating, maybe charges have been filed, and maybe everyone has calmed down and decided it's not worth filing charges over. Like so many media cases be it this with Palin or Ferguson, or the Trayvon case opinion and speculation override facts.

The police are "still investigating" a bar fight 2 months later?

:lol:

You watch too many cop shows.

If Bristol and the other Palin's were as innocent and without fault as you guys want them to be, why wouldn't they have pressed charges right there at the scene?
I don't know do you? All I'm seeing here is a lot of opinion, theory, and speculation based on nothing other than partisan political views but for some that's good enough.

I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I'm just noticing a lot of people who seem to think the story is completely settled, and the poor persecuted Palin's were just innocent victims.
Nor was I what I'm noticing is an equal number of people who seem to what to think the Palins are guilty of something when the reality is none of us really know what happened.

If that's the whole story, why have no charges been filed against these "assaulters"?
Maybe the police are still investigating, maybe charges have been filed, and maybe everyone has calmed down and decided it's not worth filing charges over. Like so many media cases be it this with Palin or Ferguson, or the Trayvon case opinion and speculation override facts.

If Bristol and the other Palin's were as innocent and without fault as you guys want them to be, why wouldn't they have pressed charges right there at the scene?
I don't know do you? All I'm seeing here is a lot of opinion, theory, and speculation based on nothing other than partisan political views but for some that's good enough.

I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I'm just noticing a lot of people who seem to think the story is completely settled, and the poor persecuted Palin's were just innocent victims.
It is the leftist posters and Dems who push this issue because they get tingling in their legs over it. Alcohol and bars have brawls all the time. Most of the time it's some dumb drunk who wants to fight after getting lit up. I saw nothing on who started the whole thing, but it's obvious that their were two sides to the fight unless the Palins just started it by punching themselves in the face.

As ex Navy, who under tradition drank a lot while in port I've seen this first hand. Worst cases being when one of our group got stupid and started something he couldn't finish, and we either had to get into it or let him get torn apart.............Which sucked because I wasn't there for that............

Either way, this is just the left and PDS.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Take note you stupid bitches. You better not say anything if you get assaulted and it hurts the democrat party. Suck it up like Monica did. Suck the cock and swallow the result, try to swallow it all we don't need you spitting up on your blue dress.

The war on women is entirely your perception never mind that the actual war is on you from the party you are forced like a sex slave to support but you are expendable. You may end up sucking a dick in the oval office but as long as you shut up you may just not have the war on women come your way. You may end up dead in a a river but in the end it's all to keep the man that let you drown in office. If you get in a fight with other lefties we will call your entire family drunks and make up a bunch of bullshit that makes you being attacked your fault. You know how war is. Some need to die and be sacrificed. And you are the one that's expendable. It's how democrats keep a war going without anybody actually being at war with them. Make your own casualties. And you are the corpses.

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

I've had drunk sluts show up at my parties in the past too. If they don't leave after being told to several times, as the Palins were, I'll get them out any way I can. Nobody should have to put up with unruly drunks who want to fight at their own party.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Take note you stupid bitches. You better not say anything if you get assaulted and it hurts the democrat party. Suck it up like Monica did. Suck the cock and swallow the result, try to swallow it all we don't need you spitting up on your blue dress.

The war on women is entirely your perception never mind that the actual war is on you from the party you are forced like a sex slave to support but you are expendable. You may end up sucking a dick in the oval office but as long as you shut up you may just not have the war on women come your way. You may end up dead in a a river but in the end it's all to keep the man that let you drown in office. If you get in a fight with other lefties we will call your entire family drunks and make up a bunch of bullshit that makes you being attacked your fault. You know how war is. Some need to die and be sacrificed. And you are the one that's expendable. It's how democrats keep a war going without anybody actually being at war with them. Make your own casualties. And you are the corpses.

Wow mike.....Go sit by the AC for a while. Your head is overheating again.

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

I've had drunk sluts show up at my parties in the past too. If they don't leave after being told to several times, as the Palins were, I'll get them out any way I can. Nobody should have to put up with unruly drunks who want to fight at their own party.
And you know this is what happened how?

I do note the party of NOT having a war on women is calling them sluts and advocating a full beat down.

You left wing ***** better pay attention here. You deserve a beatdown no matter what according to this asshole.

Wow mike.....Go sit by the AC for a while. Your head is overheating again.
So you got nothin'

That heated feeling in your head is actually called thinking. Nothing I would ever accuse you of.

The Palin Family s Side of the Anchorage Brawl Story RealClearPolitics

But RealClearPolitics spoke with a source close to the Palin family, who wanted to provide their version of the events in question.

What no one disputes is that several members of the former first family of Alaska arrived at a well-attended birthday party, at which several competitive snowmobile racers were present.

Todd Palin, himself an elite racer of “snow machines” (as the vehicles are known in the 49th state), was celebrating his 50th birthday that night, though the party was not being held on his behalf.

With a live band, dancing, and the former governor rocking red-white-and-blue high-tops, everyone seemed to be having a good time.

But then, some words were exchanged. And that’s where the stories diverge significantly.

According to previously published eyewitness reports, the fracas began when Track Palin, the former governor’s adult son, confronted a former boyfriend of his 20-year-old sister, Willow.

But according to the Palin family’s version of events, the instigator was actually the former boyfriend.

The initial tussle occurred, the source said, after the young man in question “tried to get in” to the Hummer limousine after he’d engaged in some unspecified “questionable behavior.”

Track Palin soon found himself struggling to fend off four men who had “piled on him,” according to the source.

Todd Palin then inserted himself into the brawl, which left the former “First Dude” of Alaska bleeding.

Next, it was Sarah Palin’s turn to leave her own mark on the most talked about rumble in Anchorage since the 1964 earthquake.

On the previous night, she had been in Houston to speak at a fundraiser benefiting the Mighty Oaks Warrior Foundation, which helps wounded veterans. That event apparently was fresh on Palin’s mind when she engaged in the tumult on Saturday night.

According to the source, as her husband and son were trading blows with their adversaries, Palin was yelling (in reference to her son), “Don’t you know who he is? He’s a vet!”

This rendition of her words differs slightly but significantly from a previous report, which had Palin shouting, “Don’t you know who I am?”

Over the years, Sarah Palin has spoken frequently about her son’s U.S. Army service in the Iraq War, and Track currently serves as a counselor, working with veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

“From my understanding, she was in full ‘mama grizzly’ mode defending the kids,” the source said of Sarah Palin’s mindset.

According to the source, Track Palin left the fight nursing four cracked ribs, while his father was bloodied up.

At some point, Bristol Palin became involved in the free-for-all, but the Palin source took issue with a report suggesting she had brandished a “mean right hook,” noting that the eldest Palin daughter is left-handed.

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed that there were about 20 people involved in the ruckus and that while no one wanted to press charges, an investigation is ongoing.

Read more: The Palin Family s Side of the Anchorage Brawl Story RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

According to the last article. Old boy friend started it, by the Limo probably trying to get him some from one of the Palins.............Trace Palin said no, fight started 4 to 1, Todd gets into it.............more jump in...........then sister..........then mom and friends...............

20 engaged in the fight............No charges filed as most knew each other..........

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
BS........Your only concern is trashing the Palins because you are rabid attack dog for the Liberal left................

The story I just posted is saying an old boyfriend wanted to get into their Limo and get him some which is what started the whole dang thing. There are two sides to every story................

If the story I posted is true, and a old boyfriend of my sister tried to force himself on her, YEAH THERE WOULD BE A FIGHT............In this case this guy supposedly had 3 with him. aka 4 on 1.................

The rest of the Palin family jumped in when they saw there family member at it against 4 others...............

BS........Your only concern is trashing the Palins because you are rabid attack dog for the Liberal left................

The story I just posted is saying an old boyfriend wanted to get into their Limo and get him some which is what started the whole dang thing. There are two sides to every story................

If the story I posted is true, and a old boyfriend of my sister tried to force himself on her, YEAH THERE WOULD BE A FIGHT............In this case this guy supposedly had 3 with him. aka 4 on 1.................

The rest of the Palin family jumped in when they saw there family member at it against 4 others...............

The story you just posted said eye witnesses claim it began when the palin boy confronted an ex boyfriend. From that point on, the palins version which widely disagreed with eye witnesses was discussed. Sorry; but I have a hard time believing anything from that white trash group. Especially when it disagrees with so many eye witnesses

I did see the police report describing violence done _by_ Bristol Palin in a drunken brawl.

And the conservatives cheered it. Thuggish and dishonest crowd, those conservatives. They glorify any violent person, male or female, so long as the person is conservative, then lie their ass off and pretend the aggressor was the victim.

Piss off. I managed and promoted rock and punk bands and needless to say I've been involved in some mega brawls before the bouncers could come to a band members aid.

And I have a solid right hook.

My nails and my hands never looked like this afterwards.

:lmao:

Police pictures tell the truth. You can't punch someone in the head 7 times and have your knuckles picture perfect.Let alone your manicure.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Last edited:

The story you just posted said eye witnesses claim it began when the palin boy confronted an ex boyfriend. From that point on, the palins version which widely disagreed with eye witnesses was discussed. Sorry; but I have a hard time believing anything from that white trash group. Especially when it disagrees with so many eye witnesses
You got that from where exactly?

Do libturds say anything about this incident that isn't a damn lie?

More lies and attacks on women.

Holy shit. So we was too drunk to know what happened and lost her shoes in the process. Seem's like she lucky to not be named Mary Jo Kopechne.

If you were concerned about her child maybe you would be more concerned about his mother's safety during a democrat mob of woman beaters? I'm sure the child is thinking if he had a democrat leaning mom she wouldn't have been the victim of a beating at the hands of the democrats.

My concern is you actually think of yourself as responsible person. How the fuck do you think that's possible?

Forum List

Back