I'm white--been pulled over by cops for nothing illegal

....I was pulled over by a cop...he ran my plates...what was I doing illegal? NOTHING ..I had my old plates on a ''new'' used car
....so the cops pull over white people too ..I did not resist or drive away
yes yes but blacks get pulled over like six times as often and are treated badly. We need a lot of police reform and we need a lot of societal reform. We need a mental health system. We need what every other modern country has. Thanks to your bought off GOP scumbags and fools.....we need something like a fairness doctrine so that fox has to have some debate on everything. The primetime and Rush Limbaugh are a disgrace. Phony scandals stupid conspiracy theories and just pure misinformation and hate.
did you not read the OP!!!!!?? I am WHITE and got pulled over for NOTHING
Hey there is no doubt the police are under incredible pressure and are are way too aggressive everywhere. And militarized now. We need to invest in mental health and social workers and dignity for our citizens. Black white you name it. The GOP is the swamp and use the cops instead of reform in so many areas it's ridiculous..
We have to fix our society so that racism doesn't continue. We need to educate and train and give good jobs and benefits to everyone. Instead of this GOP mess. The cops need to be reformed and helped. It costs money and nobody is talking about raising taxes on anyone but the rich. The Democratic Rich want to raise taxes on themselves for the good of the country. Like every other modern country, dingbats
My little town is so over policed it's ridiculous. We used to have 5 bars and no problems. Now we have one bar and the place on welfare. Great job GOP because this has been a GOP country for 40 years now. Democrats totally obstructed, the rich not paying enough in taxes for a healthy country.

Name that town or I call bullshit.
f*** you and the horse you rode in on you can figure it out I'm in Western New York 27th district the enchanted Valley. More cows than people 73% Trump. And these people are all racist. They are not KKK but they certainly don't want blacks moving in. you can't blame them because blacks are incredibly poor and so are incredibly criminal. This country needs a Democrat so bad it's ridiculous. It's 3500 people and we have two cop cars two sheriffs and two troopers all the time LOL. And no quality of life is far as I'm concerned. Thanks GOP!

Aaaah ....NY.
Enough said.

....I was pulled over by a cop...he ran my plates...what was I doing illegal? NOTHING ..I had my old plates on a ''new'' used car
yes yes but blacks get pulled over like six times as often and are treated badly. We need a lot of police reform and we need a lot of societal reform. We need a mental health system. We need what every other modern country has. Thanks to your bought off GOP scumbags and fools.....we need something like a fairness doctrine so that fox has to have some debate on everything. The primetime and Rush Limbaugh are a disgrace. Phony scandals stupid conspiracy theories and just pure misinformation and hate.

How did anyone running that plate, on the wrong car, know the plate wasn't stolen or the car wasn't stolen?
..I'm not saying they didn't have a reason to stop me

Hey there is no doubt the police are under incredible pressure and are are way too aggressive everywhere. And militarized now. We need to invest in mental health and social workers and dignity for our citizens. Black white you name it. The GOP is the swamp and use the cops instead of reform in so many areas it's ridiculous..
We have to fix our society so that racism doesn't continue. We need to educate and train and give good jobs and benefits to everyone. Instead of this GOP mess. The cops need to be reformed and helped. It costs money and nobody is talking about raising taxes on anyone but the rich. The Democratic Rich want to raise taxes on themselves for the good of the country. Like every other modern country, dingbats
My little town is so over policed it's ridiculous. We used to have 5 bars and no problems. Now we have one bar and the place on welfare. Great job GOP because this has been a GOP country for 40 years now. Democrats totally obstructed, the rich not paying enough in taxes for a healthy country.

Name that town or I call bullshit.
f*** you and the horse you rode in on you can figure it out I'm in Western New York 27th district the enchanted Valley. More cows than people 73% Trump. And these people are all racist. They are not KKK but they certainly don't want blacks moving in. you can't blame them because blacks are incredibly poor and so are incredibly criminal. This country needs a Democrat so bad it's ridiculous. It's 3500 people and we have two cop cars two sheriffs and two troopers all the time LOL. And no quality of life is far as I'm concerned. Thanks GOP!
the blacks are the racists

....there is not a problem of police brutality--this and racism is the biggest LIE of the decade
....hey pal--blacks graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels--and not because of RACISM or cops or whites!!
..THAT'S the problem!! they concentrate on -non-problems [ whites/white supremacists/cops/STATUES ] and not the REAL problems
..it there is a major problem of racism--it's the blacks who are racist
the per capita income and wealth of blacks in this country is a total disgrace. We have to invest in America again, not this ridiculous racist GOP mess. Address our worst inequality ever and worst upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. And we ask the poor cops to hold back the deluge. You people are scared of Communists everywhere, meanwhile Democrats want to make the country more like Canada Australia and every other modern country instead of this ridiculous hateful GOP mess.
You're very misinformed, uninformed or maybe just plain stupid. If you care to check actual facts you'll find that all of the places where blacks are worse off are all under solid DEMOCRAT control and have been for decades. Remember that it was democrats tha9t held blacks in slavery and it was a Republican that freed them. Jim Crow, the KKK and seperate but equal were all Democrat constructs as were today's black ghettos and the welfare state.
Maybe you should try pulling your head out of your ass and taking a good long look around yourself for yourself and stop reacting to all the smoke being blown up your dumb ass.

....there is not a problem of police brutality--this and racism is the biggest LIE of the decade
....hey pal--blacks graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels--and not because of RACISM or cops or whites!!
..THAT'S the problem!! they concentrate on -non-problems [ whites/white supremacists/cops/STATUES ] and not the REAL problems
the per capita income and wealth of blacks in this country is a total disgrace. We have to invest in America again, not this ridiculous racist GOP mess. Address our worst inequality ever and worst upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. And we ask the poor cops to hold back the deluge. You people are scared of Communists everywhere, meanwhile Democrats want to make the country more like Canada Australia and every other modern country instead of this ridiculous hateful GOP mess.
You're very misinformed, uninformed or maybe just plain stupid. If you care to check actual facts you'll find that all of the places where blacks are worse off are all under solid DEMOCRAT control and have been for decades. Remember that it was democrats tha9t held blacks in slavery and it was a Republican that freed them. Jim Crow, the KKK and seperate but equal were all Democrat constructs as were today's black ghettos and the welfare state.
Maybe you should try pulling your head out of your ass and taking a good long look around yourself for yourself and stop reacting to all the smoke being blown up your dumb ass.
national policy the last 40 years has been totally dominated by Republicans until Obamacare and then again. You are full of crap about what cities and states can do under those circumstances. Google the only tax graph you need to know -and stop being a dunce.

There is no requirement to keep your hands visible.............................

None

That's just acting stupid and begging for trouble.

There is also no way for anyone to know that you don't have a weapon in that hand that is out of sight. Your rugged good looks do not preclude you from being a dealer, rapist, shoplifter or serial killer.

He pulled me over to a parking lot and I got out of my camaro to get my wallet out of my gymbag in the hatchback of the car, he got out of his car and unholstered his gun. He ordered me back in the car and ask me for my licence and I said I can't give it to you because it is in the back and I have to get out to get it. Then he did his well gollee gee barney fife act as I got my wallet

It sounds to me like you are the Barney Fife!

Getting out of the care when you're not asked is a threat. You could have a gun. Sitting in your car with your hands on top of the steering wheel tells the cop you are cooperating. If you start digging in a duffel bag, he/she doesn't know you from Adam. You could be fleeing a crime scene and have a gun in that bag.

Just shelve your faux outrage and cooperate.
There is no rule requirement or law not to get out of the car or keep your hands on the wheel.

What I did was precious because the dopey fool was clearly scared of the guy 5 times his strength level and well over twice his size. It was the most precious thing when I got out of the car a second time which proved that I was cooperating the first time, hell meeting barney fife was actually an honor, have you ever met anyone from Mayberry?

hqdefault.jpg

You are 100% right! There is no rule or law that someone must use COMMON SENSE and NOT challenge the police. If there WAS such a rule or law, people with your attitude would still be winners of the Darwin Awards and victims of police shootings.

Thank God for Democrats taking care of the unfortunate which includes blacks more than anyone else -thanks to racists in this country they stick together. GOP policy nationally the last 40 years has made everything worse for everyone but the rich. Figure it out dunce. Ronald raygun and this propaganda machine has made blaming the poor acceptable. A disgrace.

national policy the last 40 years has been totally dominated by Republicans
Neoconservatives and neoliberals hijacked the two major parties, to put it more accurately. That's the reason that the basic policies have remained consistent throughout control by both parties.....from Reagan in 1980, Bush 41, Clinton , Bush 43 and Obama.
Nope. It has been pure obstruction by the GOP since Rush Limbaugh set up shop. The GOP only cares about cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else, so they have reconciliation for that. at the same time the GOP the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform. Quite the scam which the boobs don't know about.... They just know phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies and hate.

You were illegally driving a car without it being registered. What part of that is not clear?
woooojoooooooo--you just made another a$$ out of yourself....no--the cop said ok--I had the paperwork from the car dealer = LEGAL --DUH = you are a JACKASS and dumbass

Yeah, that paperwork in your glove compartment is plainly visible on the back of the car where it is required by LAW to be located.

Nope. It has been pure obstruction by the GOP since Rush Limbaugh set up shop. The GOP only cares about cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else, so they have reconciliation for that. at the same time the GOP the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform. Quite the scam which the boobs don't know about.... They just know phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies and hate.
Obamacare was the biggest scam ever. NAFTA and the police state funding under Clinton......don't even get me started on that. It's good cop/ bad cop.....now it's the "left" pushing for war.

Last edited:
Thank God for Democrats taking care of the unfortunate which includes blacks more than anyone else -thanks to racists in this country they stick together. GOP policy nationally the last 40 years has made everything worse for everyone but the rich. Figure it out dunce. Ronald raygun and this propaganda machine has made blaming the poor acceptable. A disgrace.
hahhahahaah''taking care''''?? but they say their lives are crap!!!hahahahah the Dems make the black lives crap!! and then why are they complaining so much?
hahahahhaah

national policy the last 40 years has been totally dominated by Republicans until Obamacare and then again. You are full of crap about what cities and states can do under those circumstances. Google the only tax graph you need to know -and stop being a dunce.
..I've linked many times on USMB how the Obamas are racist and hate America/cops/whites

1.treated badly?? please prove that
2. they are not being pulled over illegally as much as the whites....please prove otherwise
---many of those countries don't have 300 million people/many races/etc ---big difference there
The number of people is irrelevant. so is the many races unless place is overrun with racist people LOL.the 2020 election is looking like a landslide for the Democrats and thank God we can finally pass some reform. Because this country is ridiculous right now for any quality terrible upward mobility and screwing so many people over so that we can give the rich another tax break. We had now have 30 years of stupid Reagan tax rates. And no reform. For 50 years really until Obamacare... This Tulsa thing is so stupid. It'll be Democrats versus incompetent misinformed racists in election of 2020.
sooooo youre going to vote against the man that passed criminal justice reform and the first step act to help people getting out of prisons get a job in favor of a man that wrote the 94 crime bill that introduced mandatory sentencing that put blacks in jail for decades and has no problem sending jobs back over seas to china a country that gave his son and family tons of money ........got it ! you hate black people ....raaaaaayciiiiist !

Wow man, that’s a great story. Sounds like you totally know what it’s like being black because of that experience. Way to go!
being a whiny ass crybaby is what its like to be black ! day shot muh babies daddy... all he did wus pass out at the dribe truu and assaulted da police and trieds ta shoots dems wid da taser he finded .... nows i gots to go out and loot and den burns down da liquor stow !
Wow, we got another enlightened winner here!! Thanks for sharing
youre welcome ....

Yeah right. Guess what, it seems you're doomed to die a dumbass with your head stuffed up your ass. At least you'll need a shorter casket, coffin and grave.

I am white as well and was pulled over by a white cop who pulled his gun on me because he was the Resurrection of barney fife
explanation?
He pulled me over to a parking lot and I got out of my camaro to get my wallet out of my gymbag in the hatchback of the car, he got out of his car and unholstered his gun. He ordered me back in the car and ask me for my licence and I said I can't give it to you because it is in the back and I have to get out to get it. Then he did his well gollee gee barney fife act as I got my wallet
I got pulled over 15 times while I was in high school because I had a loud muscle car and would go cruising with my friends. Just about every time I got pulled over I would get out of the car. Meet the cop at the back of my car, talk about muscle cars and talk my way out of a ticket. Of course half the pull overs were them just making sure I wasn’t drunk, but the other half I got out of doing some pretty bad stuff behind the wheel. Guess whether I’m white or black...
The cops pull over muscle cars because their Yugo or Honda Civic is boring
I had this '76 Trans Am that was a cop magnet. I got pulled over a lot. The first few times was because of no tail lights or license plate lights. But I knew that they worked. I checked them.

The first two times I just flashed my Toledo Police courtesy card and they let me be on my way, but the third time I wasn't in Toledo and got cited. With those types of equipment citations the fine is waived if you have the car inspected to show that you've corrected the problem before the traffic court date.

I told the inspector about it and he knew exactly what it was because he had seen this before.

Apparently a previous owner had wired it so that they could control those lights with the dashboard light dimmer. So anytime I got on a dark road and dimmed or turned off the dashboard lights to reduce glare, I was unknowingly turning off the tail and license plate lights too.

Yeah right. Guess what, it seems you're doomed to die a dumbass with your head stuffed up your ass. At least you'll need a shorter casket, coffin and grave.
Like most Republicans you are a brainwashed functional moron Pavlov's dog. try reality Google any of the things I say and see how wrong you are, super duper dupe.

It sounds to me like you are the Barney Fife!

Getting out of the care when you're not asked is a threat. You could have a gun. Sitting in your car with your hands on top of the steering wheel tells the cop you are cooperating. If you start digging in a duffel bag, he/she doesn't know you from Adam. You could be fleeing a crime scene and have a gun in that bag.

Just shelve your faux outrage and cooperate.
There is no rule requirement or law not to get out of the car or keep your hands on the wheel.

What I did was precious because the dopey fool was clearly scared of the guy 5 times his strength level and well over twice his size. It was the most precious thing when I got out of the car a second time which proved that I was cooperating the first time, hell meeting barney fife was actually an honor, have you ever met anyone from Mayberry?

hqdefault.jpg

You are 100% right! There is no rule or law that someone must use COMMON SENSE and NOT challenge the police. If there WAS such a rule or law, people with your attitude would still be winners of the Darwin Awards and victims of police shootings.
I didn't challenge the skinny halfwit I got out of my car to access my wallet that was in my gym bag and I was glad I did because I almost laughed in the scared of his own shadow simpletons face. I will treasure his unwarranted fear forever. Now you be a goody two shoes and keep your scared little sweaty hands on the wheel. Seeing that bozos fear made me ten feet tall, I would not do it different for anything.

Stay scared now, or they will get you

Jesus

Forum List

Back