I'm white--been pulled over by cops for nothing illegal

....I was pulled over by a cop...he ran my plates...what was I doing illegal? NOTHING ..I had my old plates on a ''new'' used car
....so the cops pull over white people too ..I did not resist or drive away

You were illegally driving a car without it being registered. What part of that is not clear?
woooojoooooooo--you just made another a$$ out of yourself....no--the cop said ok--I had the paperwork from the car dealer = LEGAL --DUH = you are a JACKASS and dumbass

He didnt pitch a bitch about having the wrong plates on the car?
Usually the dealer puts on a temp paper plate.
no no ---it was perfectly legal

Please show us where it is "perfectly legal" to operate a car that is not registered. If you knew you had the wrong plates on the car, how is that the fault of the officer? You broke the law, not him/her.
more hahahhahahahahahah
no law broken---you must be trolling---hahahhahahaha
he pulled me over because I just got the car!!! and the plates were showing a different car--get it? it was perfectly legal
hahahahahhahahaahh

are some of you people STUPID!!?? hahahah--it was perfectly legal to have my old plates on the car I JUST bought

....I was pulled over by a cop...he ran my plates...what was I doing illegal? NOTHING ..I had my old plates on a ''new'' used car
yes yes but blacks get pulled over like six times as often and are treated badly. We need a lot of police reform and we need a lot of societal reform. We need a mental health system. We need what every other modern country has. Thanks to your bought off GOP scumbags and fools.....we need something like a fairness doctrine so that fox has to have some debate on everything. The primetime and Rush Limbaugh are a disgrace. Phony scandals stupid conspiracy theories and just pure misinformation and hate.

yes yes but blacks get pulled over like six times as often and are treated badly. We need a lot of police reform and we need a lot of societal reform. We need a mental health system. We need what every other modern country has. Thanks to your bought off GOP scumbags and fools.....we need something like a fairness doctrine so that fox has to have some debate on everything. The primetime and Rush Limbaugh are a disgrace. Phony scandals stupid conspiracy theories and just pure misinformation and hate.
1.treated badly?? please prove that
2. they are not being pulled over illegally as much as the whites....please prove otherwise
---many of those countries don't have 300 million people/many races/etc ---big difference there

did you not read the OP!!!!!?? I am WHITE and got pulled over for NOTHING

1.treated badly?? please prove that
2. they are not being pulled over illegally as much as the whites....please prove otherwise
---many of those countries don't have 300 million people/many races/etc ---big difference there
The number of people is irrelevant. so is the many races unless place is overrun with racist people LOL.the 2020 election is looking like a landslide for the Democrats and thank God we can finally pass some reform. Because this country is ridiculous right now for any quality terrible upward mobility and screwing so many people over so that we can give the rich another tax break. We had now have 30 years of stupid Reagan tax rates. And no reform. For 50 years really until Obamacare... This Tulsa thing is so stupid. It'll be Democrats versus incompetent misinformed racists in election of 2020.

Hey there is no doubt the police are under incredible pressure and are are way too aggressive everywhere. And militarized now. We need to invest in mental health and social workers and dignity for our citizens. Black white you name it. The GOP is the swamp and use the cops instead of reform in so many areas it's ridiculous..
We have to fix our society so that racism doesn't continue. We need to educate and train and give good jobs and benefits to everyone. Instead of this GOP mess. The cops need to be reformed and helped. It costs money and nobody is talking about raising taxes on anyone but the rich. The Democratic Rich want to raise taxes on themselves for the good of the country. Like every other modern country, dingbats

I am white as well and was pulled over by a white cop who pulled his gun on me because he was the Resurrection of barney fife
explanation?
He pulled me over to a parking lot and I got out of my camaro to get my wallet out of my gymbag in the hatchback of the car, he got out of his car and unholstered his gun. He ordered me back in the car and ask me for my licence and I said I can't give it to you because it is in the back and I have to get out to get it. Then he did his well gollee gee barney fife act as I got my wallet
I got pulled over 15 times while I was in high school because I had a loud muscle car and would go cruising with my friends. Just about every time I got pulled over I would get out of the car. Meet the cop at the back of my car, talk about muscle cars and talk my way out of a ticket. Of course half the pull overs were them just making sure I wasn’t drunk, but the other half I got out of doing some pretty bad stuff behind the wheel. Guess whether I’m white or black...
when my brothers and I were about 14, we got taken in to the station for firecrackers
Me too. Not seeing your point
...I'm white AND was taken to the police station for a MINOR violation
Good for you... your point is what? You know what it’s like for black people? I’ve already showered you with praise for your relatability. What more do you want?
no, I don't know what's it like to be a criminal that resist arrestS
I did NOT commit a crime/many crimes like:
MBrown
ASterling
EGarner
etc etc
Ok, so you know what it’s like to be a non criminal black person but not a criminal black person. Thanks for clearing that important fact up. Is that it or is there more to this retarded point you’re trying to make?

If it was a statey, they have new cameras that can check plates almost instantly. Hard to get away with fake tags these days.
..they go down parking lots/streets with them

You see em riding motorcycles and lane splitting in heavy traffic checking inspection stickers here in Houston all the time.
..but only the black people, yes?

Absolutely!!!!
My inspection sticker was from 1992,he just winked and moved on to a car full of black people.
...theys be racist
Learn to talk right. Dat's deys be racist yo.

Wow man, that’s a great story. Sounds like you totally know what it’s like being black because of that experience. Way to go!
being a whiny ass crybaby is what its like to be black ! day shot muh babies daddy... all he did wus pass out at the dribe truu and assaulted da police and trieds ta shoots dems wid da taser he finded .... nows i gots to go out and loot and den burns down da liquor stow !
Wow, we got another enlightened winner here!! Thanks for sharing

Hey there is no doubt the police are under incredible pressure and are are way too aggressive everywhere. And militarized now. We need to invest in mental health and social workers and dignity for our citizens. Black white you name it. The GOP is the swamp and use the cops instead of reform in so many areas it's ridiculous..
We have to fix our society so that racism doesn't continue. We need to educate and train and give good jobs and benefits to everyone. Instead of this GOP mess. The cops need to be reformed and helped. It costs money and nobody is talking about raising taxes on anyone but the rich. The Democratic Rich want to raise taxes on themselves for the good of the country. Like every other modern country, dingbats
....there is not a problem of police brutality--this and racism is the biggest LIE of the decade
....hey pal--blacks graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels--and not because of RACISM or cops or whites!!
..THAT'S the problem!! they concentrate on -non-problems [ whites/white supremacists/cops/STATUES ] and not the REAL problems
..it there is a major problem of racism--it's the blacks who are racist

My little town is so over policed it's ridiculous. We used to have 5 bars and no problems. Now we have one bar and the place on welfare. Great job GOP because this has been a GOP country for 40 years now. Democrats totally obstructed, the rich not paying enough in taxes for a healthy country.

Last edited:
....there is not a problem of police brutality--this and racism is the biggest LIE of the decade
....hey pal--blacks graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels--and not because of RACISM or cops or whites!!
..THAT'S the problem!! they concentrate on -non-problems [ whites/white supremacists/cops/STATUES ] and not the REAL problems
What the hell is your definition of racist? It's the pure propaganda GOP garbage definition that's for certain.....

My little town is so over policed it's ridiculous. We used to have 5 bars and no problems. Now we have one bar and the place on welfare. Great job GOP because this has been a GOP country for 40 years now. Democrats totally obstructed the rich not paying enough in taxes for a healthy country.
..little town over policed? where does the $$$$ come from? where's the racism problem?

What the hell is your definition of racist? It's the pure propaganda GOP garbage definition that's for certain.....
....ever hear of Smollet? Covington? etc....the blacks eat/shit/dream/think/etc RACE all the time...you have to be from another planet not to know that
..when a white mentions a space term, blacks think it's RACIST!!!! hahahahahah
here--and this guy is a '''leader'''???!! racist and stupid

the per capita income and wealth of blacks in this country is a total disgrace. We have to invest in America again, not this ridiculous racist GOP mess. Address our worst inequality ever and worst upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. And we ask the poor cops to hold back the deluge. You people are scared of Communists everywhere, meanwhile Democrats want to make the country more like Canada Australia and every other modern country instead of this ridiculous hateful GOP mess.

My little town is so over policed it's ridiculous. We used to have 5 bars and no problems. Now we have one bar and the place on welfare. Great job GOP because this has been a GOP country for 40 years now. Democrats totally obstructed, the rich not paying enough in taxes for a healthy country.

Name that town or I call bullshit.

My little town is so over policed it's ridiculous. We used to have 5 bars and no problems. Now we have one bar and the place on welfare. Great job GOP because this has been a GOP country for 40 years now. Democrats totally obstructed the rich not paying enough in taxes for a healthy country.
..little town over policed? where does the $$$$ come from? where's the racism problem?
The problem is we ask too much of the police. We need a Democrat as president so we can tax the rich more like their fair share and invest in America like every other modern country does. You are a brainwashed functional moron. We need to help the police with social workers mental health experts. We need to invest in America. You are a brainwashed hater dupe of the our greedy idiot GOP Rich. Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh are scum. Donald Trump is an incompetent misinformed fool. He watches Fox and believes it LOL OMG poor America.....

Name that town or I call bullshit.
f*** you and the horse you rode in on you can figure it out I'm in Western New York 27th district the enchanted Valley. More cows than people 73% Trump. And these people are all racist. They are not KKK but they certainly don't want blacks moving in. you can't blame them because blacks are incredibly poor and so are incredibly criminal. This country needs a Democrat so bad it's ridiculous. It's 3500 people and we have two cop cars two sheriffs and two troopers all the time LOL. And no quality of life is far as I'm concerned. Thanks GOP!

How did anyone running that plate, on the wrong car, know the plate wasn't stolen or the car wasn't stolen?

Forum List

Back