CDZ I'm Pro White

I understand how white folks are supposed to teach other races how not to be racist, but it's not working

Only whites are racists.

Black lives matter, but to say that white lives matter is racist.

Have you ever heard of multiracial people? Were coming and soon (but not soon enough) we will outnumber you white people.
I can't wait.

You'll have to wait a long time. "Multiracial people" are just blacks. If there is any black mixed in, the person is black. That's how it works in America. Everywhere else, too, I suspect.

Black lives matter, but to say that white lives matter is racist.

We need to start fighting back against this attitude soonest. We are LETTING blacks and what-not deliver this kind of message. We need to stop colluding with them. If they get black-only groups/rooms/scholarships/clubs, we get to have white-only same. The open racism against whites needs to stop by people not cooperating with it and not allowing it.

Blacks and Hispanics don't believe in any of that bullshit

Have you met them all and asked each one?
don't be ridiculous
they want the whites brought down..America brought down
they want to have power because they hate whites and America--this is more than obvious--unless you are a racist

So anyone who doesn't want the white man to have all the power is a racist.
Got it.
they don't want equality
they are about 13% of the population--but whine when they don't have 50% in all areas
not only racist--but stupid in basic math
Have you ever heard of multiracial people? Were coming and soon (but not soon enough) we will outnumber you white people.
I can't wait.

I have heard of them. As the Bible refers to them , mamzers?

I can't wait.

You'll have to wait a long time. "Multiracial people" are just blacks. If there is any black mixed in, the person is black. That's how it works in America. Everywhere else, too, I suspect.

As it turns out, I'm one if them and we are not "just blacks."

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

Whites are not violent?
Yer funny.
Sure whites are violent, It's just that the blacks are way more violent

"just blacks" account for about 12% of the population yet they appear in 90% of TV commercials and 90% of inter racial rapes. They really do matter , you know.

If convicted rapists were exiled to islamo nations ; that may address America's race problem.

The whole reason behind "pro anything" is to elevate them to a "normalcy" status.

Even today, we have to admit that regardless of population percentages, POWER percentages belong to white men.

Blacks and Hispanics (etc.) are "pro" because they are trying to elevate
Whites are "pro" because they are biased

The whole reason behind "pro anything" is to elevate them to a "normalcy" status.

Even today, we have to admit that regardless of population percentages, POWER percentages belong to white men.

Perhaps the determination of a White Nation would eliminate such disparity? Give non whites a chance to be totally independent from the Caucasian.

Just starting to notice many black and brown "pros" in my hood. Ain't White geNOcide grand?

Well you have some that are not the majority that just whittle away at success like those from China, India etc.
Then you have those that for whatever reason, just want to make a lot of noise for attention.

You decide why.

China and India are the World's worst polluters. A true "global" community would alienate these nations of filth for sanitary reasons alone. No , you decide why.

I already know.

If blacks want to be viewed as normal, they first have to become, you know ------- normal.

It isn't bias, it's obvious observed bad differences when whites see clearly that blacks commit a HUGE differential more crimes. We'd be pretty stupid if we neglected to take the crime and other bad behaviors of blacks into account! The drugs, the bad education, the irresponsibility, etc., etc. We've got the stats on that, and you know it. People have to profile to survive and so that's what we do. I think if blacks are "trying to elevate" as you say, I have seen no evidence whatsoever that they are succeeding and they need to get on with it, soonest.

I think each of us would be better off considering a person's character to be more important than their race or ethnicity. IOW, good people come in all colors and backgrounds. So do assholes. Do not dismiss a good person or accept an asshole based on race, that would be pretty stupid.
True there are Asshole in every race but some race have very bad culture like the Arab who don't respect woman for start.

no fundamentalists of any stripe respect women.

If blacks want to be viewed as normal, they first have to become, you know ------- normal.

It isn't bias, it's obvious observed bad differences when whites see clearly that blacks commit a HUGE differential more crimes. We'd be pretty stupid if we neglected to take the crime and other bad behaviors of blacks into account! The drugs, the bad education, the irresponsibility, etc., etc. We've got the stats on that, and you know it. People have to profile to survive and so that's what we do. I think if blacks are "trying to elevate" as you say, I have seen no evidence whatsoever that they are succeeding and they need to get on with it, soonest.

perhaps you should take the same "normal" lessons.

Sure whites are violent, It's just that the blacks are way more violent

This comment is the key to the whole problem, IMO.

They don't have to be perfect. They just have to be no worse than whites! Whites have much more crime than orientals, at least in this country (don't know about China). But whites are not competing with the Chinese. The blacks are competing with us, and to become "equal," they have to become, you know, EQUAL --- no more crime than whites, no more drug trafficking, no more drug taking, no more illegitimacy, no worse education, no more prostitution or pimping, and so on. Job performance for black males that is just as creative and productive and with as good a work ethic and behavior as white males. None of this has to be better than whites do! Equal means equal, but you don't get to pretend that a race is equal when it is obviously much worse on average on many, many measures.

Forum List

Back