CDZ I'm Pro White

the blacks are a lot more anti-white/hate whites than whites are pro-white/white supremacists
Why do you suppose that is?
Jealousy
Yer funny.
beyonce-loreal.jpg

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic. Am I wrong?
Nothing wrong with it, if that's important to you.It really is a shame that skin color still matters. Unfortunately, there are still many with a personal and/or political interest in keeping it that way..
It's not just skin color, it's culture to
America has always been multi-cultural. It's only in recent times that some have leveraged our differences for political gain.

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic. Am I wrong?
Nothing wrong with it, if that's important to you.It really is a shame that skin color still matters. Unfortunately, there are still many with a personal and/or political interest in keeping it that way..
It's not just skin color, it's culture to
America has always been multi-cultural. It's only in recent times that some have leveraged our differences for political gain.
you might want to study a bit more history before making such a claim.

the blacks are a lot more anti-white/hate whites than whites are pro-white/white supremacists
Jealousy

Pretty much, yes, and it's also about culture, too. White Christians are the least racist people in history, and also the wealthiest and most productive, so naturally they are hated by most other races and cultures. With our decline comes a new dark age for most of Africa, India, and Asia, except as our values decline they are rising in Asia, where Christianity is on the rise, despite vicious oppression and violence against them, so the news is not all bad.

Last edited:
I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic

Am I wrong?

Why not just be pro kind humans?
Some races are more "human" then others

Then the answer to that is start being the good human that you are. if you stand on the moon and look at the earth, its easy to see we all come from the same place. none of us "Do not belong" . Nature does not make mistakes... it selects for a reason.

Part of my family is German from the Region of Friesland , my Great Grandfather came here in the late 1800s prior to the rest of his family. My Grandmother told me the story of how he Caved in the head of her pet dog right in front of her with a sledge hammer because it ate some of the chicken's eggs. Needless to say it was a traumatic experience. Does that sound very human to you to do something like that? maybe Germans are not so human?
Or rather, maybe there are sometimes things that happen, to anyone... regardless of their race that make them cold hearted or a criminal?

People like you that keep repeating over and over again that some people are less human than others, are really misguided to say the least.

Jealousy

White Christians are the least racist people in history, and also the wealthiest and most productive, so naturally they are hated by most other races and cultures.
View attachment 169427

Yes, thanks for posting proof that America had places for everybody, and clearly marked them so as to make it easy to find them.

Jealousy

White Christians are the least racist people in history, and also the wealthiest and most productive, so naturally they are hated by most other races and cultures.
View attachment 169427

Yes, thanks for posting proof that America had places for everybody, and clearly marked them so as to make it easy to find them.
main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c.jpeg

Forum List

Back