CDZ I'm Pro White

My Grandmother told me the story of how he Caved in the head of her pet dog right in front of her with a sledge hammer because it ate some of the chicken's eggs. Needless to say it was a traumatic experience. Does that sound very human to you to do something like that? maybe Germans are not so human?
Today, muslims are treating Germany and it's people the way your Grandfather treated that dog

Last edited:
They're still human just as anyone else. just a different culture. That doesn't mean they should get a free pass though. If people want to emigrate to someone else's country, there needs to be a high standard of accountability or they and their family get deported.

They are bad humans with a bad culture

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic

Am I wrong?

Yes. And this is why. This nation was built on a pro white platform. To be American for the longest meant only to be white White pride gas been the staple of America pride. The only reason other groups became pro whatever is due to the racism of whites.

Am I wrong?

Yes. And this is why. This nation was built on a pro white platform. To be American for the longest meant only to be white White pride gas been the staple of America pride. The only reason other groups became pro whatever is due to the racism of whites.
Without Whites, America will become a third maybe forth world shithole

Am I wrong?
You will be right when you start seeing people instead of just colors
the blacks seem to think only of color
they mostly voted for the black man--not the white man in the POTUS elections
they protest only for when blacks [ justifiably ] get shot by cops--they think color has something to do with it, when it has NOTHING to do with it
when a black murders a white they could care less
when you tell them facts they scream ""RACIST''--they are thinking color when color has NOTHING to do with it
etc

Am I wrong?
they protest only for when blacks [ justifiably ] get shot by cops--they think color has something to do with it, when it has NOTHING to do with it
when you tell them facts they scream ""RACIST''--they are thinking color when color has NOTHING to do with it
etc
Good to know that your ok with murder as long as it's a black man who dies.

Am I wrong?
etc
I'm ok with self-defense..especially if it's a dangerous criminal
as stated--the courts--which have much more evidence than you--have ruled them justifiable
your post is worthless--they are NOT murders
I feel much safer when any color criminal is dead
why are you so worried when a dangerous criminal is shot in SELF DEFENSE??
please explain

Am I wrong?
etc
as stated--the courts--which have much more evidence than you--have ruled them justifiable

Thou shalt not kill.

Am I wrong?
etc

Thou shalt not kill.
in a fairytale world where everyone loves everyone
where everyone passes out flowers
you must live in a TV world--like James Bond who sidesteps someone with a pistol and then hits him with a karate chop
FYI there are bad people out there that want to hurt/rape/rob/murder/etc

I guess if you had a pistol and some large black man attacked you, you would let them beat the crap out of you?? answer please

As a new member, I understand that we have to be VERY careful how we state our opinions in the "Clean Debate" zone. I will try my best.

In my opinion, the OP is NOT wrong to be "pro-White" if the poster means that involves being proud of the contributions that Caucasians have made to the establishment and maintenance of the United States of America.

I believe with all of my heart that Caucasians are essential to the continual functioning of the republic.

Nowadays, It seems so fashionable in the media and in academia to demonize Caucasian people and throw around the word "racist."

Like it or not, we live in a pluralistic society. We have NO choice but to get along together as best as we can. There is NO reason -- in my opinion -- for any ethnicity (including Caucasians) to be ashamed of who they are.

Am I wrong?
etc

Thou shalt not kill.
you people are so full of crap
if Michael Brown was attacking you, you would shoot him also
don't try to say you would let him beat the crap out of you
don't try to say you would wait for back up--ridiculous
use your nightstick--ridiculous

As a new member, I understand that we have to be VERY careful how we state our opinions in the "Clean Debate" zone. I will try my best.

In my opinion, the OP is NOT wrong to be "pro-White" if the poster means that involves being proud of the contributions that Caucasians have made to the establishment and maintenance of the United States of America.

I believe with all of my heart that Caucasians are essential to the continual functioning of the republic.

Nowadays, It seems so fashionable in the media and in academia to demonize Caucasian people and throw around the word "racist."

Like it or not, we live in a pluralistic society. We have NO choice but to get along together as best as we can. There is NO reason -- in my opinion -- for any ethnicity (including Caucasians) to be ashamed of who they are.
it's not wrong to want what's best for your race
it's definitely not wrong/racist to point out the faults of other races
it's not wrong to defend your race from lies/propaganda/BS crap

etc

Thou shalt not kill.
you must live in a TV world--like James Bond who sidesteps someone with a pistol and then hits him with a karate chop

I guess if you had a pistol and some large black man attacked you, you would let them beat the crap out of you?? answer please

If I had a pistol, tazer, mace and a radio to call for backup, what I would do is to use my training as a police officer to subdue the attacker.
Don't tell me it can't be done because it can.

etc

Thou shalt not kill.

If I had a pistol, tazer, mace and a radio to call for backup, what I would do is to use my training as a police officer to subdue the attacker.
hahah you ARE lving in TV land with TJ Hooker
you would subdue a 6' 5" 280 lb man by yourself?
BULLSHIT!!! now we all know you are lying

oo--it;s so easy--just like James Bond and TJ Hooker does it ---really??

they tried the tazer on ASterling...tazers don't work many times
TWO cops tried to tackle him--he still resisted and had a gun
NOW what will you do SUPERMAN--let him shoot you??!!!

[QUOTEhis involves multiple officers grabbing a suspect with empty hands, in order to quickly overcome potential resistance. As four officers attempted to restrain King, King resisted by standing to remove Officers Powell and Briseno from his back. The officers later testified that they believed King was under the influence of the dissociative drug phencyclidine (PCP),[20] although King's toxicology tested negative for the drug][/QUOTE]
King was twice tasered by Koon.
Rodney King - Wikipedia

you are SUPERMAN--you will take on large, dangerous criminals all by yourself!!
do you realize how ridiculous that is??

Last edited:
etc

Thou shalt not kill.

geee???!!!! !!!!!!!! ?????
what if he attacks you BEFORE back up arrives??!!!????!!

did you ever think about that??
what if he runs away?? you will just let him go?? after he attacked you already??!!!

Yes, whites are needed the the continued functioning of the republic. At some level, everyone know this, else they'd be happy to debate you on the topic rather than attempt to silence you. Blacks have been a failure at running a state or a city in all times, places, and circumstances. When it comes to explaining the lack of success of blacks, there are two choices, blame them or blame whites. Society choose to blame innocent whites of oppression, even though they severely lack evidence nor explanation for black failure where whites aren't a significant party.

Forum List

Back