CDZ I'm Pro White

yes, the other races have many, many associations, etc to look out for their race
no problem with whites doing the same

• Banned
I understand how white folks are supposed to teach other races how not to be racist, but it's not working

I think each of us would be better off considering a person's character to be more important than their race or ethnicity. IOW, good people come in all colors and backgrounds. So do assholes. Do not dismiss a good person or accept an asshole based on race, that would be pretty stupid.

• Banned
I think each of us would be better off considering a person's character to be more important than their race or ethnicity. IOW, good people come in all colors and backgrounds. So do assholes. Do not dismiss a good person or accept an asshole based on race, that would be pretty stupid.
Sure, but some races have a lot more "assholes" then other races

True there are Asshole in every race but some race have very bad culture like the Arab who don't respect woman for start.

If you google "white pride" it relates it to white supremacy and racism
"black pride" is proud of your heritage
Same with latinos and asians and shit.
Pathetic.

the blacks are a lot more anti-white/hate whites than whites are pro-white/white supremacists

At the point where it is today and the liberalism being white has become a bad thing except for those who are gay.

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro HispanicAm I wrong?
`
`

Who am I to judge....
`
`
`

1468325885180.jpg

The thing I admirer about blacks and hispanics is they are not afraid to have a racial identity

I'm pro White, the same way blacks are pro black and Hispanics are pro Hispanic. Am I wrong?
Nothing wrong with it, if that's important to you.It really is a shame that skin color still matters. Unfortunately, there are still many with a personal and/or political interest in keeping it that way.
It's not just skin color, it's culture to

Forum List

Back