CDZ Your predictions for 2018

President Trump will remain in office despite weekly Democrat tantrums.

Hillary Rodham Clinton will go iUNindicted proving that Justice is not just blind but also desf and retarded.

Britain will elect Labour, Red Jeremy will become PM and unions will turn back to the 1950s with daily strikes crippling the economy.

Last edited:
  • Banned
1. On line shopping will have a great impact on real estate, as malls and small retail business close their doors. Higher unemployment will result from door closing, putting a strain on social services, when local and state governments lose sales tax revenue.

Pick your brain, on politics, science, medicine, sports, awards, etc. here at home and around the world.

1. Democrats will win the House but fail to win the Senate.

2. Cubs win another World Series.

3. Trump will not be impeached.

Pick your brain, on politics, science, medicine, sports, awards, etc. here at home and around the world.

If #1, I wouldn't bet on #3

Pelosi is not stupid.
Mr. Pelosi is.

Nope, he knew what he married into. You marry women like that knowing the political machine she came from.

Also to be really truthful Nancy Pelosi was not bad looking when she was young.

Now, well she is old so hell what do you expect the Plastic Surgeon to do with her at her age?

Pelosi is not stupid.
Mr. Pelosi is.

Nope, he knew what he married into. You marry women like that knowing the political machine she came from.

Also to be really truthful Nancy Pelosi was not bad looking when she was young.

Now, well she is old so hell what do you expect the Plastic Surgeon to do with her at her age?
Advertising.

Pelosi is not stupid.

I suspect Joaquín Castro, a member of the H. of Rep. will be Speaker, if the D's win the house.

California will enact gun control and both Pelosi and Boxer will get jail time but be pardoned and their then-illegal arsenals will be given back for “protection” mere citizens are not allowed.

Note:

Posting from a moving train. Typos are too easy to make and difficult to correct. I believe I have fixed them all.

Last edited:
Seems some posters need to be reminded:

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

1. NASA will finally throw in the towel on UFO's and admit, "yes, there are literally hundreds of sightings every year" and will also say, "hey did you even bother to look at the photos the Chinese probe send back? Could it be any more obvious?"
  2. Chang%27e-3-Apollo-14-lunar-dome-comparison.jpg

Possible war with Iran (its what Israel and SA want and the US) Trump wants a war in the worst way. Dems will take House. Trump will resign.

Possible war with Iran (its what Israel and SA want and the US) Trump wants a war in the worst way. Dems will take House. Trump will resign.
That will be the end of Iran then. Trump will have to resign as no one can be president more than 8 years, right? As far as dems, yeah, sure they will.

Pelosi is not stupid.

I suspect Joaquín Castro, a member of the H. of Rep. will be Speaker, if the D's win the house.

I doubt it and even if you could get the impeachment you will never get the conviction, so why waste time?

Pelosi is not stupid.

I doubt it and even if you could get the impeachment you will never get the conviction, so why waste time?
Democrats would rather chase their tails and make up false news stories than try to represent the people who elected them.

Pelosi is not stupid.

Democrats would rather chase their tails and make up false news stories than try to represent the people who elected them.

Both sides do it and not just the Democrats.

Eight years of investigations when Obama was President, and not a damn thing but political nonsense.

Now the Democrats want to do this?

No.

Just govern and let stop the nonsense!

Forum List

Back