I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

Are you suggesting the GOP is succeeding? :cuckoo:

It's kind of ridiculous to hope your president fails whether you like him or not. In fact, it's downright immature. A positive moment for our country? He is here until 2017 whether you like it or not. Your logic is completley flat.

If he was going through your house smashing things you'd want to stop him asap, yes?

I'd like to stop Ted Cruz from Smashing my country apart yeah. Heck..he wasn't even born here. Really. That's not some fucking lunatic conspiracy.

Neither was Barry Soetoro, and he's spent more money, broke more laws and told more lies than all the past presidents put together... yet he's your hero... you are a moron.

The argument was never about Americans who had perceived inadequate coverage. The argument was that those without insurance were cost prohibitive to the rest of us.

Now that Obama is caught with his hands in the cookie jar, he moved the goal post. Now it's because the cost of those women for instance, who are 62 and don't have maternity coverage.

To Obama, that equals FAIL.

-Geaux

Bro, are you afraid someone is going to hack your board name, by chance? J/w my main homey.

I admit, I don't get it... lol

-Geaux

aaha,

Naw I was just wondering because you sign all of your posts -Geaux, while it's obvious they're yours already because your name is at the top of the post already, avatar and all. :eusa_shifty:

Bro, are you afraid someone is going to hack your board name, by chance? J/w my main homey.

-Geaux

aaha,

Naw I was just wondering because you sign all of your posts -Geaux, while it's obvious they're yours already because your name is at the top of the post already, avatar and all. :eusa_shifty:

Dig it.. It's just my style. Many PM me to tell me I'm in left field, not like the others.

So, I need to own it.... :redface:

-Geaux

-Geaux

aaha,

Dig it.. It's just my style. Many PM me to tell me I'm in left field, not like the others.

So, I need to own it.... :redface:

-Geaux

I always wondered why that comment isn't directed [MENTION=21201]right[/MENTION] field. After all, left field is WAY more active and thus less dreamy in la-la land.

Break bread and philosophize with me, my brother.

Statements like this astound me. How can someone have such a simple black and white view that is completley devoid of any nuanced reasoning?

well not everyone lives with rose colored glasses on...some like to live in reality
that hurts your sensitive sensibilities? we remember all the thing you people called, Bush
and now look the names you all are calling the people in this country, teabaggers.... so stable the high horse

I'll admit Obama isn't great, but Bush was flat out awful. Historians and scholars - both democratic and republican - rank Bush as one of the worst presidents of all time. When its all said and done, Obama won't be at the top but he will be well above Bush I can promise you that.

What is your emotional age?

!7???

Here we have a genuine crisis going on in this country with the POTUS acting against the best interests of the people and the country itself and you and your little friends can't do anything more important than continue to live in yesteryear and blame BUSH????

Grow up!

This thing you live in called America is in danger of being unable to continue supporting your nonchalance so quit playing your silly games and start helping to save this country or you will sink along with the rest of us!

Geez, you're still obsessing on BUSH????

Are ALL Libs just little girls at heart???

:mad:

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

I didn't read any other posts in this thread, so forgive me if this has been repeated.....

WTF makes you think he's "failing"?

He's gotten everything he wants.

The lies? Woopie fucking doopie. Another dimocrap scumbag caught lying. Stop the presses!! Hold the trains!!!

dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will figure a way, in conjunction with their masters in the dimocrap party, to make it go away or, more likely, make people forget about it.

Just like they did Benghazi.

Just like they did Fast and Furious.

Just like they did when they wire-tapped over a hundred AP 'reporters' (there are no 'reporters' at the AP, only 'Court Stenographers')

Just like they did with the worst scandal in American History -- The IRS.

Just like they did when they illegally wire-tapped James Rosen -- AND his MOTHER!!!

Maybe you'll remember what the Stuttering CLusterfuck has done. I certainly will.

But the bulk of the American People.... Hooked on Pop Culture, hypnotized by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?

They'll follow the Pied Piper of the media into forgetfulness.

All of this will be long forgotten -- Even by the 2014 elections, I predict.

And Republicans that bring it up will be demonized for not being 'helpful' or something.

well not everyone lives with rose colored glasses on...some like to live in reality
that hurts your sensitive sensibilities? we remember all the thing you people called, Bush
and now look the names you all are calling the people in this country, teabaggers.... so stable the high horse

I'll admit Obama isn't great, but Bush was flat out awful. Historians and scholars - both democratic and republican - rank Bush as one of the worst presidents of all time. When its all said and done, Obama won't be at the top but he will be well above Bush I can promise you that.

What is your emotional age?

!7???

Here we have a genuine crisis going on in this country with the POTUS acting against the best interests of the people and the country itself and you and your little friends can't do anything more important than continue to live in yesteryear and blame BUSH????

Grow up!

This thing you live in called America is in danger of being unable to continue supporting your nonchalance so quit playing your silly games and start helping to save this country or you will sink along with the rest of us!

Geez, you're still obsessing on BUSH????

Are ALL Libs just little girls at heart???

:mad:

LOL I am not the one who brought Bush up. Stephanie did. I was responding to her post. Get a grip, dude.

Seeing obama crash and burn is about the only thing that there is to be happy about. I LOVED seeing President Putin put obama in his place.

Edward Snowden needs to come out with another blockbuster right about now.

Good times

-Geaux

No. When our leader is failing, our country is not doing well. I would rather see Obama be a success, especially being the first black president.

Doesn't your last comment suggest you are a racist?

You seem to put the totally irrelevant factor of his race at the front in the same pack as any of the more substantial reasons for or against supporting him.

WTF does his race have to do with whether he is doing his job well???

You have invalidated any possible claim you might have had to being a serious political observer.

You are just a silly little girly man who thinks Obama is doing a good job because he is Black and it is nice for Blacks to do well., so that's why you support him.

Grow up or go home and play with your My Little Ponies, you Bronie!

It's half time between the Washington Liberals and the American Patriots.

WL Vulchers 17
AP Citizens 17

After being down by 14, the AP Citizens are making a comeback at the play of Tea Party patriot Ted Cruz. The WL Vulchers are having problems on offense as it appears the AP defense is stepping up its game.

Geaux Citizens

It's half time between the Washington Liberals and the American Patriots.

WL Vulchers 17
AP Citizens 17

After being down by 14, the AP Citizens are making a comeback at the play of Tea Party patriot Ted Cruz. The WL Vulchers are having problems on offense as it appears the AP defense is stepping up its game.

Geaux Citizens

:clap2:

As I have said many times, Obama is a lying, unpatriotic, muslimic, incompetent, non-transparent POS. He has caused the country to fail, now it's his turn.

Statements like this astound me. How can someone have such a simple black and white view that is completley devoid of any nuanced reasoning?

I am correct! The reasoning is obvious.

Look and listen to yourself in the mirror, and you will have your answer! :cuckoo:

As I have said many times, Obama is a lying, unpatriotic, muslimic, incompetent, non-transparent POS. He has caused the country to fail, now it's his turn.

I am correct! The reasoning is obvious.

Look and listen to yourself in the mirror, and you will have your answer! :cuckoo:

Let's see how "correct" you are in 2014..because you weren't "correct" in 2012.

Your "promise" will be like Obama's, false and wrong!:cool:

Your "promise" will be like Obama's, false and wrong!:cool:

correct, obama is clearly the worst president in our history, Bush is somewhere in the middle.

Bush is basically a good and honest person who made some bad choices

Obama is a traitor who is determined to punish this country and "fundamentally change" it.

Good times

-Geaux
I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

not if it affects the Country.....so no....

Good times

-Geaux

No. When our leader is failing, our country is not doing well. I would rather see Obama be a success, especially being the first black president.

Half-black.

A little fact that escapes liberals who only see color.

Good times

-Geaux

Check out my siggy

:mm::dance:

Forum List

Back