I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

As I have said many times, Obama is a lying, unpatriotic, muslimic, incompetent, non-transparent POS. He has caused the country to fail, now it's his turn.

Statements like this astound me. How can someone have such a simple black and white view that is completley devoid of any nuanced reasoning?

If he was going through your house smashing things you'd want to stop him asap, yes?

I'd like to stop Ted Cruz from Smashing my country apart yeah. Heck..he wasn't even born here. Really. That's not some fucking lunatic conspiracy.

Your post is like a Turkey lamenting the tradition of the Thanksgiving turkey meal. Of COURSE you'd like to stop him! You stand for everything he is against and he stands for everything you are against.

I know he is a GREAT American so that must make you a...???

How is shutting down the government and causing billions in losses to our economy great? He brought us to the brink of default and he achieved absolutely NOTHING along the way.

The Republicans are failing far worse than is the President, but the biggest failure over the past 5 years has been the Right's repeated predictions of Obama's downfall.

The Republicans are failing far worse than is the President, but the biggest failure over the past 5 years has been the Right's repeated predictions of Obama's downfall.

You mean like the prediction that Obama Tax was going to be a disaster?

:lol:

As I have said many times, Obama is a lying, unpatriotic, muslimic, incompetent, non-transparent POS. He has caused the country to fail, now it's his turn.

Statements like this astound me. How can someone have such a simple black and white view that is completley devoid of any nuanced reasoning?

well not everyone lives with rose colored glasses on...some like to live in reality
that hurts your sensitive sensibilities? we remember all the thing you people called, Bush
and now look the names you all are calling the people in this country, teabaggers.... so stable the high horse

Last edited:

well not everyone lives with rose colored glasses on...some like to live in reality
that hurts your sensitive sensibilities? we remember all the thing you people called, Bush
and now look the names you all are calling the people in this country, teabaggers.... so stable the high horse

I'll admit Obama isn't great, but Bush was flat out awful. Historians and scholars - both democratic and republican - rank Bush as one of the worst presidents of all time. When its all said and done, Obama won't be at the top but he will be well above Bush I can promise you that.

I'll admit Obama isn't great, but Bush was flat out awful. Historians and scholars - both democratic and republican - rank Bush as one of the worst presidents of all time. When its all said and done, Obama won't be at the top but he will be well above Bush I can promise you that.

Bush_Fault_Teleprompter.gif

What? What exactly did he say that I am supposed to argue with? :cuckoo:

The fact that Obama's legacy is crumbling right before your very eyes and you're too blind to see it.

It's not "crumbling" at all.

People are pissed, no doubt, but it's obvious to everyone outside your right wing bubble what's going on.

Obama is president of the United States. As Bush pointed out, he's the Decider.

And unlike the Democrats, Republicans do not accept that.

Come 2014, they will learn the results of their folly.

Obama is the Liar in chief....

If you like your policy you can keep it......

You guys invest way too much emotion into stuff that you'll never change by sitting on a damn message board all day long. My gosh.

Obama's poll numbers determine if you're going to wake up HAPPY or not?

I'm hoping you're being facetious.

you must not of been born for Carter and just born under OBama I guess

The argument was never about Americans who had perceived inadequate coverage. The argument was that those without insurance were cost prohibitive to the rest of us.

Now that Obama is caught with his hands in the cookie jar, he moved the goal post. Now it's because the cost of those women for instance, who are 62 and don't have maternity coverage.

To Obama, that equals FAIL.

-Geaux

Last edited:
The argument was never about Americans who had perceived inadequate coverage. The argument was that those without insurance were cost prohibitive to the rest of us.

Now that Obama is caught with his hands in the cookie jar, he moved the goal post. Now it's because the cost of those women for instance, who are 62 and don't have maternity coverage.

-Geaux

Bro, are you afraid someone is going to hack your board name, by chance? J/w my main homey.

What? What exactly did he say that I am supposed to argue with? :cuckoo:

The fact that Obama's legacy is crumbling right before your very eyes and you're too blind to see it.

It's not "crumbling" at all.

People are pissed, no doubt, but it's obvious to everyone outside your right wing bubble what's going on.

And unlike the Democrats, Republicans do not accept that.

Come 2014, they will learn the results of their folly.

How do you explain your position?

You love Blacks so much that it blinds you to their faults?

Or you don't care as much about this country as you care about political gamesmanship?

You aren't concerned with anything so much as you are concerned with defeating Conservativism?

You have been too busy with 'more important matters' and haven't been paying attention to Obama's missteps and missadventures in office?

You don't love America?

You have no tangible or emotional investment in this country's well being?

You are a troll?

You are not very bright?

Or, "Other"?

Last edited:

-Geaux

Bro, are you afraid someone is going to hack your board name, by chance? J/w my main homey.

I admit, I don't get it... lol

-Geaux

Forum List

Back