I'm curious. Do RWs think AGW is a fraud simply because republicans told them it is?

Again, NOT INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIMATE SCIENTIST. If you have some information on who is doing it, or why all those thousands of scientists are being either forced or bribed to support information that obviously most would know to be false, I could be easily convinced. I was very clear on that point from the start.

It's not THOUSANDS of climate scientists. That's the point! It's a small minority that are driving this shit and they've been called the "climate mafia" for years. You are witnessing the collapse of their world and they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent it. They RELY on the fact that you think you can't understand, when anyone with a brain can figure it out.

Good day.
Ok. That is finally getting to the point of the questions I asked at first and have continued to ask throughout our conversation. Here is a list of scientific bodies of national or international standing, and surveys of opinion among climate scientists, individual scientists, universities, and laboratories which contribute to the overall scientific opinion. They all say global climate change is real, and man is affecting it
Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
That is a pretty impressive list. and the organizations do collectively represent thousands. I can't find a similar list that is nearly as impressive or that represents nearly as many accredited scientists for the opposition. Why is that?

First off science isn't about OPINION. Science concerns itself with FACTS. When those organizations present facts, instead of opinions, let me know. Till then their OPINIONS are meaningless.

So that's what it comes down to. There are no climate scientists whose judgment can be trusted, and the thousands who agree with global climate change are all charlatans. Sure thing buddy. I didn't expect a rational answer to my questions anyway, but I did give you a fair chance. Keep that tinfoil hat tight, and you should be OK at least until the FEMA prisons are opened.

Piss off you ignorant twat. You are exactly the type of dipshit that Gruber and company rely on. You are simply worthless.
I'm not the one who couldn't answer a few simple reasonable questions. You never even addressed the question of why all those scientists are supporting what you claim is false information. Another conspiracy?

Well, let us present how the physicists address it.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

No sense in re-inventing the wheel.

http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf

Summary. The global temperature rose by 0.20C between the middle 1960's and
1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is
consistent with the calculated greenhouse effect due to measured increases of
atmospheric carbon dioxide. Variations of volcanic aerosols and possibly solar
luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend
of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming
should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the
century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980's. Potential effects on
climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North
America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West
Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the
fabled Northwest Passage.

..................................................................................................................................
The greenhouse theory can be tested by examination of several planets, which provide an ensemble of experiments over a wide range of conditions. The atmospheric composition of Mars, Earth, and Venus lead to mean radiating levels of about 1, 6, and 70 km, and lapse rates of F 50o, 5.50, and 7°C km-, respectively. Observed surface temperatures of these planets confirm the existence and order of magnitude of the
predicted greenhouse effect (Eq. 3). Data now being collected by spacecraft at Venus and Mars (12) will permit more precise analyses of radiative and dynamical
mechanisms that affect greenhouse warming.

Dr. James Hansen is probably the most respected atmospheric physicist on earth at present.

James Edward Hansen (born March 29, 1941) is an American adjunct professor in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at Columbia University. Hansen is best known for his research in the field of climatology, his testimony on climate change to congressional committees in 1988 that helped raise broad awareness of global warming, and his advocacy of action to avoid dangerous climate change. In recent years, Hansen has become an activist for action to mitigate the effects of climate change, which on a few occasions has led to his arrest.

After graduate school, Hansen continued his work with radiative transfer models, attempting to understand the Venusian atmosphere. Later he applied and refined these models to understand the Earth's atmosphere, in particular, the effects that aerosols and trace gases have on Earth's climate. Hansen's development and use of global climate models has contributed to the further understanding of the Earth's climate. In 2009 his first book, Storms of My Grandchildren, was published.[1] In 2012 he presented a 2012 TED Talk: Why I must speak out about climate change.[2]

From 1981 to 2013, he was the head of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York City, a part of the Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.

He currently directs the Program on Climate Science, Awareness and Solutions at Columbia University's Earth Institute.[3] The program is working to continue to "connect the dots" from advancing basic climate science to promoting public awareness to advocating policy actions.

James Edward Hansen

Born March 29, 1941 (age 73)
Denison, Iowa, U.S.
Fields Atmospheric physics
Institutions Columbia University
Alma mater University of Iowa
Thesis The atmosphere of Venus : a dust insulation model (1967)
Known for Radiative transfer, Planetary atmospheres,
Climate models
Influences James Van Allen
Notable awards Klopsteg Memorial Award (2011)
United States National Academy of Sciences
Carl-Gustaf Rossby Research Medal

And you are STILL not addressing the facts I presented. Pull your head out of your ass and present something. This is the same tired old bullshit that doesn't address the facts of this theory and how it has failed.

GET WITH IT SILLY PERSON!

They NEVER address facts!

Climategate should have ended the Cult, but they carry on as if it was never revealed that they alter data to fit their theory.

They've never once addressed any facts and never can and never will

There's too much money to be had and too much power to be collected in the hands of the politicians for them to give up. They will lose in the end thanks to the internet because now every time they say something it can be reviewed and summarily destroyed. I love the comments sections of the magazines and papers (those that still allow them that is) the responses are overwhelmingly against the AGW fraudsters. Prior to Climategate it was 60 40 against them, now it is over 90 percent against them.

It is a joy to behold!

The increase is because fox stirred up the nutbags. They all have that one magical chart that disproves all the work that legitimate climate scientists have produced over the last several years. At least they think they do.

It's not THOUSANDS of climate scientists. That's the point! It's a small minority that are driving this shit and they've been called the "climate mafia" for years. You are witnessing the collapse of their world and they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent it. They RELY on the fact that you think you can't understand, when anyone with a brain can figure it out.

Good day.
Ok. That is finally getting to the point of the questions I asked at first and have continued to ask throughout our conversation. Here is a list of scientific bodies of national or international standing, and surveys of opinion among climate scientists, individual scientists, universities, and laboratories which contribute to the overall scientific opinion. They all say global climate change is real, and man is affecting it
That is a pretty impressive list. and the organizations do collectively represent thousands. I can't find a similar list that is nearly as impressive or that represents nearly as many accredited scientists for the opposition. Why is that?

First off science isn't about OPINION. Science concerns itself with FACTS. When those organizations present facts, instead of opinions, let me know. Till then their OPINIONS are meaningless.

So that's what it comes down to. There are no climate scientists whose judgment can be trusted, and the thousands who agree with global climate change are all charlatans. Sure thing buddy. I didn't expect a rational answer to my questions anyway, but I did give you a fair chance. Keep that tinfoil hat tight, and you should be OK at least until the FEMA prisons are opened.

Piss off you ignorant twat. You are exactly the type of dipshit that Gruber and company rely on. You are simply worthless.
I'm not the one who couldn't answer a few simple reasonable questions. You never even addressed the question of why all those scientists are supporting what you claim is false information. Another conspiracy?

Your questions are not "reasonable" silly person. You will always resort to logic fails to say "see I told you so" when you are telling no one nothing but what a silly person you are. As I said, your just another in a long line of useless drones.

1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is
luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend
of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming
should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the
century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980's. Potential effects on
climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North
America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West
Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the

..................................................................................................................................
The greenhouse theory can be tested by examination of several planets, which provide an ensemble of experiments over a wide range of conditions. The atmospheric composition of Mars, Earth, and Venus lead to mean radiating levels of about 1, 6, and 70 km, and lapse rates of F 50o, 5.50, and 7°C km-, respectively. Observed surface temperatures of these planets confirm the existence and order of magnitude of the
predicted greenhouse effect (Eq. 3). Data now being collected by spacecraft at Venus and Mars (12) will permit more precise analyses of radiative and dynamical

Dr. James Hansen is probably the most respected atmospheric physicist on earth at present.

James Edward Hansen (born March 29, 1941) is an American adjunct professor in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at Columbia University. Hansen is best known for his research in the field of climatology, his testimony on climate change to congressional committees in 1988 that helped raise broad awareness of global warming, and his advocacy of action to avoid dangerous climate change. In recent years, Hansen has become an activist for action to mitigate the effects of climate change, which on a few occasions has led to his arrest.

After graduate school, Hansen continued his work with radiative transfer models, attempting to understand the Venusian atmosphere. Later he applied and refined these models to understand the Earth's atmosphere, in particular, the effects that aerosols and trace gases have on Earth's climate. Hansen's development and use of global climate models has contributed to the further understanding of the Earth's climate. In 2009 his first book, Storms of My Grandchildren, was published.[1] In 2012 he presented a 2012 TED Talk: Why I must speak out about climate change.[2]

From 1981 to 2013, he was the head of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York City, a part of the Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.

He currently directs the Program on Climate Science, Awareness and Solutions at Columbia University's Earth Institute.[3] The program is working to continue to "connect the dots" from advancing basic climate science to promoting public awareness to advocating policy actions.

James Edward Hansen

Denison, Iowa, U.S.
Climate models

And you are STILL not addressing the facts I presented. Pull your head out of your ass and present something. This is the same tired old bullshit that doesn't address the facts of this theory and how it has failed.

Climategate should have ended the Cult, but they carry on as if it was never revealed that they alter data to fit their theory.

There's too much money to be had and too much power to be collected in the hands of the politicians for them to give up. They will lose in the end thanks to the internet because now every time they say something it can be reviewed and summarily destroyed. I love the comments sections of the magazines and papers (those that still allow them that is) the responses are overwhelmingly against the AGW fraudsters. Prior to Climategate it was 60 40 against them, now it is over 90 percent against them.

It is a joy to behold!

The increase is because fox stirred up the nutbags. They all have that one magical chart that disproves all the work that legitimate climate scientists have produced over the last several years. At least they think they do.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Sure it is! It couldn't possibly be because it is a complete and total fraud with no empirical data to support a single assertion they have made. Oh nooooo it couldn't be anything like that. What a moron....

Frank, shush. The grownups are trying to talk.

The next thing to consider in how the heat balance of the oceans work ... the oceans are warm. Their average temp may be icy, but the icewater is down deep. The surface layers are usually warmer than the atmosphere above, meaning the oceans heat the air.

Wait. I thought your stupid "Theory" was the atmosphere was heating the deep ocean....which is it?

BINGO!

They don't care, either

Your questions are not "reasonable" silly person. You will always resort to logic fails to say "see I told you so" when you are telling no one nothing but what a silly person you are. As I said, your just another in a long line of useless drones.

So, I guess that means you have no idea who the mythical people are who are supposed to be supporting climate change for some nefarious reason, or why they might be doing it, but you know it's true anyway. Just another conspiracy theory nut.

James Edward Hansen

Denison, Iowa, U.S.
Climate models

It is a joy to behold!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Sure it is! It couldn't possibly be because it is a complete and total fraud with no empirical data to support a single assertion they have made. Oh nooooo it couldn't be anything like that. What a moron....

Again.....who is perpetrating the fraud, and why?

Frank, shush. The grownups are trying to talk.

The next thing to consider in how the heat balance of the oceans work ... the oceans are warm. Their average temp may be icy, but the icewater is down deep. The surface layers are usually warmer than the atmosphere above, meaning the oceans heat the air.

Wait. I thought your stupid "Theory" was the atmosphere was heating the deep ocean....which is it?

BINGO!

They don't care, either

What's amazing is they can even think they are relevant anymore. No one of any kind of brain power believes anything they say anymore. They are met with universal derision and mockery.

So, I guess that means you have no idea who the mythical people are who are supposed to be supporting climate change for some nefarious reason, or why they might be doing it, but you know it's true anyway. Just another conspiracy theory nut.

It's been laid out for you in this very thread, go read.

It is a joy to behold!

Again.....who is perpetrating the fraud, and why?

It's in this thread go read.

No it hasn't. The best you came up with was there are only 79 climate scientists in the world, and the US government will fire 74 of them if they say differently. That's nuts.

James Edward Hansen

Denison, Iowa, U.S.
Climate models

It is a joy to behold!

Nope... Its called empirical evidence not failed models..

Below are two rates of warming from the Hadcrut3 lower troposphere. One is from the period 1900 through 1950 and the the other is 1951 through 2000. Below each is the rate of warming.

trend

The trend for the period 1900-1950 is 0.51 deg C or 0.103/decade

This trend occurred before CO2 became a rapidly increasing according to the IPCC and is near or is the Natural Variational rate.

The trend for 1951-2000 is 0.50 deg C or 0.100 deg C/decade.

Now wait... this means that the two rates of warming are statistically insignificant DESPITE the rapid rise in CO2 and equal to NATURAL VARIATION..

GlobaltempChange.jpg

So by simple observation we can see the problem with the hypothesis of runaway temp caused by CO2. During the time they claim runway rise it was nothing of the sort and even given the rise in CO2 there was no discernible increase in that natural rise.

Good old Earth has shown the left wing nutbags liars..

James Edward Hansen

Denison, Iowa, U.S.
Climate models

It is a joy to behold!

Below are two rates of warming from the Hadcrut3 lower troposphere. One is from the period 1900 through 1950 and the the other is 1951 through 2000. Below each is the rate of warming.

trend

This trend occurred before CO2 became a rapidly increasing according to the IPCC and is near or is the Natural Variational rate.

Now wait... this means that the two rates of warming are statistically insignificant DESPITE the rapid rise in CO2 and equal to NATURAL VARIATION..

GlobaltempChange.jpg

So by simple observation we can see the problem with the hypothesis of runaway temp caused by CO2. During the time they claim runway rise it was nothing of the sort and even given the rise in CO2 there was no discernible increase in that natural rise.

And when did you become such an advanced expert on climatology? About the time fox started to whine about it?

No it hasn't. The best you came up with was there are only 79 climate scientists in the world, and the US government will fire 74 of them if they say differently. That's nuts.

Have you read the Obama EO on scientific integrity? it outright states he will fire people for "not believing" or "showing any negative work".. Obama hides the science because it can not be defended in the real world. No conspiracy here just plain old facts.. In the words of the EPA chief "dissent of global warming will not be tolerated". Its 100% political agenda.

It is a joy to behold!

trend

GlobaltempChange.jpg

And when did you become such an advanced expert on climatology? About the time fox started to whine about it?

Aww poor little lib cant even muster up one cognitive thought or one shred of proof to prove its assertion. I just posted FACTS. Now refute them, if you can... moron.

Last edited:

What, you didn't bother to read the IPCC link I gave you? What is the saying whenever nefarious affairs are being investigated... what is that saying again? Oh yeah FOLLOW THE MONEY! The IPCC link I gave you showed you the motive for all of this....76 TRILLION dollars. Yep, there's no possible way that shitty scientists would collude with corrupt politicians and big business to cook the books to ensure they get their cut of that.

Hmm mmm. Nope, no way. 76 TRILLION dollars isn't enough,... What a buffoon.

It is a joy to behold!

trend

GlobaltempChange.jpg

Well, a lowly statistician destroyed the last major climatology paper in a couple of days, so he is clearly a better expert on climatology than they are....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you read the Obama EO on scientific integrity? it outright states he will fire people for "not believing" or "showing any negative work".. Obama hides the science because it can not be defended in the real world. No conspiracy here just plain old facts.. In the words of the EPA chief "dissent of global warming will not be tolerated". Its 100% political agenda.

Quit being so silly. I know it's hard for you to believe, but the thousands of scientists around the world, as well as every major scientific organization in the world don't all work for Obama dumbass. He can't fire them even if he wanted to. Yours is just another crazy conspiracy theory like bigfoot and the manufactured Benghazi scandal.

Quit being so silly. I know it's hard for you to believe, but the thousands of scientists around the world, as well as every major scientific organization in the world don't all work for Obama dumbass. He can't fire them even if he wanted to. Yours is just another crazy conspiracy theory like bigfoot and the manufactured Benghazi scandal.

AH yes... The appeal to authority when facts say the authorities are DEAD WRONG!

The only dumbass is you.. pull your head out of your ass and realize this scam has been in the works for over 60 years. It began as "Sustainable Development or UN Agenda 21. IT's always been about the destruction of the US and it Constitution. They just got a bunch of left wit morons to believe the lies.. Its changed its name over the years but its still the same.. now quit being a fucktard..

What, you didn't bother to read the IPCC link I gave you? What is the saying whenever nefarious affairs are being investigated... what is that saying again? Oh yeah FOLLOW THE MONEY! The IPCC link I gave you showed you the motive for all of this....76 TRILLION dollars. Yep, there's no possible way that shitty scientists would collude with corrupt politicians and big business to cook the books to ensure they get their cut of that.

Hmm mmm. Nope, no way. 76 TRILLION dollars isn't enough,... What a buffoon.

So thousands of unpaid scientists are in collusion with 120 different governments to defraud the public.
here is a quote from this link Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Thousands of scientists and other experts contribute (on a voluntary basis, without payment from the IPCC)[8] to writing and reviewing reports, which are then reviewed by governments. IPCC reports contain a "Summary for Policymakers", which is subject to line-by-line approval by delegates from all participating governments. Typically this involves the governments of more than 120 countries.[9]

This has to be at least as big as than Bigfoot.

Forum List

Back