Im a Friend of Israel

Stop.

I am addressing the OP. "Arabs or Palestinians...the Jews are so few...10 million Jews and over a billion Muslims." The OP is addressing how many Jews vs ...what?

So in a war of Israel and HAMAS in the GAZA strip there are how many Jews/Israelis vs how many people in the Gaza? No on is effing saying Israel is targeting all Palestinians, but you just said hey, they're collateral damage. How effed up is that? And please do not make shit up again -- I am not defending HAMAS or attacking Israel.
I never make shit up, and perhaps you shouldn't either. There is nothing fucked up about the concept of collateral damage. It is a key concept in International Humanitarian Law, also known as the Law of Armed Conflict, and it is used not to justify civilian deaths, as you seem to think, but to impose limits on it in wartime.

If you said it was unlawful to launch an attack if any civilians would be killed, you would, in effect, be validating the use of civilians as human shields, as Hamas does, and no country would find that acceptable.

International humanitarian law is not formulated to make war more emotionally palatable to you, but to find a balance between the need to seek military advantage in a war and the rights of civilians, and that would be impossible to do without distinguishing between those civilians who are targeted and those who are killed in the crossfire between opposing sides. The same concept is found in domestic law when the needs of police to solve/prevent crimes is balanced against the civil rights of civilians by requiring probable cause before police can arrest or detain people.

Right now, Israeli is abiding by International Humanitarian Law targeting Hamas assets with precision bombs while Hamas relentlessly tries to kill Israeli civilians with wave after wave of rockets.

I never make shit up, and perhaps you shouldn't either. There is nothing fucked up about the concept of collateral damage. It is a key concept in International Humanitarian Law, also known as the Law of Armed Conflict, and it is used not to justify civilian deaths, as you seem to think, but to impose limits on it in wartime.

If you said it was unlawful to launch an attack if any civilians would be killed, you would, in effect, be validating the use of civilians as human shields, as Hamas does, and no country would find that acceptable.

International humanitarian law is not formulated to make war more emotionally palatable to you, but to find a balance between the need to seek military advantage in a war and the rights of civilians, and that would be impossible to do without distinguishing between those civilians who are targeted and those who are killed in the crossfire between opposing sides. The same concept is found in domestic law when the needs of police to solve/prevent crimes is balanced against the civil rights of civilians by requiring probable cause before police can arrest or detain people.

Right now, Israeli is abiding by International Humanitarian Law targeting Hamas assets with precision bombs while Hamas relentlessly tries to kill Israeli civilians with wave after wave of rockets.
Put away your anger, hate, and other petty little girly emotions.

Dante was responding to the text in the OP by the OP. Go away with your childish arguments that are a one way conversation.

I am also a friend of Israel. I have nothing against Arabs or Palestinians, but I am a friend of Israel because the Jews are so few, there are perhaps a maximum of 10 million Jews and over a billion Muslims who hate Jews, many Europeans also hate Jews, especially in Eastern Europe like Russia, also in Serbia, I noticed that there are many in Serbia who show solidarity with the Palestinians. I suspect this is due to conspiracy theories (Zionism, Israel, USA) and especially because the USA is on Israel's side and the USA is seen as an enemy . I commented on a fat Roma who is inciting against Israel, he says that they are worse than the Nazis and murder the Palestinians. I commented pro-Israel, he is a fat Roma from Serbia and lives in Serbia. I was pro-Israel but also pro-peace and pro-neutrality. There are black and white across the board on the left and right which are for Israel and which are for the Arabs.

Here I am with the Star of David
You are a friend to an apartheid country with a fascist leadership.

It's Israel vs Gaza Strip.
Try Bully Boys , Israel and US , versus Gaza , West Bank , Hezbollah , Iran , Syria , Lebanon , Turkey , Pakistan , Russia and perhaps even China .

I wonder who might "win" that scrap .

Gaza. Israel seems to be caught in a zugzwang. Build up troops near the walls, they become a target. Enter the city, they'll fall into traps. Retreat, they lose ground. If it starts a war of attrition, it will quickly run out of resources - it's a small country, it can't provide for itself, it's not Russia.

They have Jew-only roads, Jew-only communities and it wants to be known as the Jewish State. That means, anyone in Israel who is not Jewish, is a 2nd class citizen. That is apartheid!
Of course none of that is true. There are roads that are some roads in the west bank that are restricted to Israelis, but every citizen of Israel has he same rights.

Fuck both sides, Hamas terrorists and Jewish Nazis.
The only people hurt in this whole fucking thing are the Palestinian women and children...

Аnd the rest can go fuck themselves.

Not even trying to hide your bias.

What would your Soviet ancestors,
do with such rhetoric during wartimes?

Of course none of that is true. There are roads that are some roads in the west bank that are restricted to Israelis, but every citizen of Israel has he same rights.
Wrong! There are two types of ID'S in Israel and the OPT. One is Jewish-Israeli and the other is Arab-Israeli. An Arab-Israeli cannot go into a Jewish-Israeli community.

That is apartheid. And you're a fuckin' liar!

What would your Soviet ancestors,
do with such rhetoric during wartimes?
The soviet ancestors had every moral right to declare “Kill everyone, God will find his own,” but instead of this western slogan, the soviets had another one: “The Hitlers come and go, but the german people remain.”

Wrong! There are two types of ID'S in Israel and the OPT. One is Jewish-Israeli and the other is Arab-Israeli. An Arab-Israeli cannot go into a Jewish-Israeli community.

As always, nothing from you but ignorance and bigotry.

That doesnt mean anything, USA records your race and such too on ID's passports etc. And in prison, and in University etc. Like Black and White or Asian. Does that mean it is Apartheid? In Israel there is no Apartheid you lier.

That doesnt mean anything, USA records your race and such too on ID's passports etc. And in prison, and in University etc. Like Black and White or Asian. Does that mean it is Apartheid? In Israel there is no Apartheid you lier.
You're a fucking liar! There are Jew-only roads, Jew-only communities and it wants to be known as the Jewish State, no different than Germany wanting to be known as the Aryan Nation. That is apartheid!

Currently, there are over 400 checkpoints and road blocks in the West Bank restricting the movement of Palestinians.

All Israeli citizens have the same ID's regardless of ethnicity.

If the fact that the PA and Hamas issued ID's are held only
by Arabs is what bothers you, then it's only because they
don't even allow Jews generally, let alone as citizens.

Last edited:
All Israeli citizens have the same ID's regardless of ethnicity.
If the fact that the PA and Hamas issued ID's are held
only by Arabs is what bothers then it's only because
they don't allow Jews in general, let alone citizens.

That is indeed apartheid, as practiced in most
of the Arab colonies in the MENA.
You are a fucking liar!

Forum List

Back