Illegal raped, released & then murders man at B-Day party 7 wks. after being released

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Dallas, Texas -- In my opinion, Sanatana Gaona, 31 an illegal alien was arrested on rape charges and was let go and 7 weeks later he murder Jesse Benavides, 33 at a birthday party while Jesse's kids were playing in the yard.

Evidently, the Feds ordered his release and dismissed the rape charges because Gaona was a Confidential Informant according to an interview with a reporter on Fox News. Gaona fled after the murder and was later discovered living in a hotel in Irving, Texas.

Gaona’s wife reported that she was a battered woman and had left him. She is the one who he raped. He was arrested for rape and an immigration hold was placed on him which was later lifted.

She said that he had beaten her on numerous occasions and one of the beatings put her in the hospital. She is possibly an illegal alien too. It’s been said that she was very dependent on him. After getting out of the hospital “His wife applied for a restraining order, telling a court she was “afraid that Santana will find me and kill me.”

“Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said in a written statement that “another law-enforcement agency” asked them to remove the detainer and assumed responsibility for Gaona’s release. Gaona’s relatives say he has ties to drug rings.”

“Witnesses at the birthday party said Gaona showed up uninvited, argued with Benavides in front of the house and then shot him.”

Source:

Fox Cable News
Justice with Judge Jeanine

Rape suspect flagged as illegal immigrant was released weeks before Dallas murder
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20111104-rape-suspect-flagged-as-illegal-immigrant-was-released-weeks-before-dallas-murder.ece

Rape suspect flagged as illegal immigrant was released weeks before Dallas murder
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/11/rape-suspect-flagged-as-illega.html

Last edited:
I can't recall EVER hearing about a mexican birthday party without gunfire.

What makes this case a bit unusual is that when he was in jail for beating and raping his wife, the feds ordered all charges dropped and ordered him released.

I can't recall EVER hearing about a mexican birthday party without gunfire.

What makes this case a bit unusual is that when he was in jail for beating and raping his wife, the feds ordered all charges dropped and ordered him released.

Maybe the feds went by the laws in his country where beating and raping women and children is legal. According to the pro illegal alien supporters you can't blame the poor little illegal alien for not abiding by American laws because he's just doing what comes natural.

Last edited:
Judging from the support Sandusky has from liberals, raping children shouldn't be against the law for anyone.

But hey guys, we get cheap lettuce! That makes it all worth while!

It’s cheap alright but don't eat the brown spots on lettuce because you may get E-coli poisoning. The slave driver farmers won't let the illegal aliens have bathroom breaks so the illegals are force to relieve their selves on the produce and it turns the leaves brown. I’m just saying to keep everyone healthy.

I am surprised there isn't a liberal on here defending the rights of the illegal rapist murdering alien. Of course assuming the illegal alien would have any rights.

Forum List

Back