Illegal immigrants

should never be allowed to become citizens. Even if we give them legal status the fact that they refused to obey our laws in coming to The US should prevent any future citizenship
You bigots are in a tiny minority.

Thank God.
Nothing bigoted in protecting your country, Nancy!
You don't care about our country. You are only fooling yourselves.

How is rewarding people who break our laws good for our nation?

They didn’t break the law.

This past election was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

Not immigrants, illegal or otherwise.

Mexicans.

Mexicans.

You’re absolutely right.
Nobody gives two shits about immigrants from New Zealand. Now, the filthy thirdworld cockroaches that reproduce like rodents....hmmm, think about fool.

We are talking about dreamers. Who are kids that were brought over . The kids didn’t commit a crime .
So if I break into your house(if you have one) and rob you blind and give all the stuff that you had to my kids, then I could go to jail, but my kids could keep everything that you used to own? Gee, where do you live?

should never be allowed to become citizens. Even if we give them legal status the fact that they refused to obey our laws in coming to The US should prevent any future citizenship
You bigots are in a tiny minority.

Thank God.
Nothing bigoted in protecting your country, Nancy!
You don't care about our country. You are only fooling yourselves.

They don't want brown people in their country

or anyone from a shithole country

We are talking about dreamers. Who are kids that were brought over . The kids didn’t commit a crime .
So if I break into your house(if you have one) and rob you blind and give all the stuff that you had to my kids, then I could go to jail, but my kids could keep everything that you used to own? Gee, where do you live?

You’re analogy is off. The question would be “are the kids charged wh receiving stolen goods”. The answer is NO.

You’re analogy is off. The question would be “are the kids charged wh receiving stolen goods”. The answer is NO.

Which still does not mean they are entitled to the goods that were received by illegal actions of others.

Anyway, I don't too much care about the philosophical waffle. Having a bunch of democratic welfare voters in USA is a very bad deal for Americans.

The kids who came across the border illegally have stolen out TAXES, so YES, if you want to give them our stuff, then I can take your stuff and give it to my kids.

too bad. they are illegal. ILLEGAL. no other way to spin it jack. ILLEGAL. My ancestors were legal immigrants, not aliens. They asked to come into the land not try and steal it. can you say trojan horse?

You will never get support for that from the American people in the case of the DACA kids. It would be a losing issue if the GOP supported that, but it looks like The Donald is smart enough to understand that.

Mexicans.
It certainly seemed to be for the Democrats, but that's only because they had no national agenda to run on.

too bad. they are illegal. ILLEGAL. no other way to spin it jack. ILLEGAL. My ancestors were legal immigrants, not aliens. They asked to come into the land not try and steal it. can you say trojan horse?

Lol. Your ancestors stole this land !

So if bank robbers take you hostage during their ill-fated attempted escape, should you be charged along with them?

huh?

So if bank robbers take you hostage during their ill-fated attempted escape, should you be charged along with them?
if you help them yes.

So did yours then? That being the case, you going to move back to some place in Europe? If so, be ready. They don’t take kindly to illegals over there.

Of fucking course not, but to Xelobrainless, he says it is true, just like the mayors and governors of sanctuary areas. They intentionally harbor criminals protecting them from the ICE, yet if you get a speeding ticket in said area, you can bet the liberal government would be on you like flies on shit. Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all..

It's not about committing crimes, it's about discouraging illegal immigration. If these "dreamers" are allowed to stay it sends a message to the millions who might want to come here illegally that if they get in the the children they bring with them will be allowed to stay in the future. It doesn't matter if the legislation is limited to the present crop of illegals, because all the same argument to allow them to stay will be made for the next crop of illegals in the future. That's why the President has insisted that the Congress fund measures to make it more difficult for illegals to cross into the US from Mexico as a condition for allowing the "dreamers" to stay.

The liberal compassion to the illegal horde crossing the border was shown in full force last night at the Presidents First SOTU speech. Liberals should be thankful I am not running for president.
1. I would close the borders by either building a wall or getting the military out of foreign nations, put them on the border and give orders to shoot to kill anyone trying to cross illegally.
2. Enact a 5 year Census, going house to house and if you cannot prove you have a legitimate birth certificate with Social Security you are immediately rounded up by ICE and taken to the emergency holding areas that Obama and Bush created for overzealous rioters.
3. Punish anyone or any company known for hiring illegals with $10,000 fine and 5 years in jail.
4. Arrest any politician who aids and abets a known illegal criminal by enacting sanctuary cities, counties or states, give them a trial for treason , if found guilty, send to a country of their choice or executed.
I no longer have compassion for those who come here illegally and demand the same rights that I have. Fuck em all.

going house to house and if you cannot prove you have a legitimate birth certificate with Social Security you are immediately rounded up by ICE and taken to the emergency holding areas

Get the fawk out. Get out of MY COUNTRY. Any asswipe that would post such utter nonsense has no understanding of the US Constitution, completely flunked out of US History, and has absolutely no understanding of just what it means to be "an American". I suggest you catch a flight to Kandahar and join up with the Taliban. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back