Illegal immigrants

should never be allowed to become citizens. Even if we give them legal status the fact that they refused to obey our laws in coming to The US should prevent any future citizenship
The liberal compassion to the illegal horde crossing the border was shown in full force last night at the Presidents First SOTU speech. Liberals should be thankful I am not running for president.
1. I would close the borders by either building a wall or getting the military out of foreign nations, put them on the border and give orders to shoot to kill anyone trying to cross illegally.
2. Enact a 5 year Census, going house to house and if you cannot prove you have a legitimate birth certificate with Social Security you are immediately rounded up by ICE and taken to the emergency holding areas that Obama and Bush created for overzealous rioters.
3. Punish anyone or any company known for hiring illegals with $10,000 fine and 5 years in jail.
4. Arrest any politician who aids and abets a known illegal criminal by enacting sanctuary cities, counties or states, give them a trial for treason , if found guilty, send to a country of their choice or executed.
I no longer have compassion for those who come here illegally and demand the same rights that I have. Fuck em all.

going house to house and if you cannot prove you have a legitimate birth certificate with Social Security you are immediately rounded up by ICE and taken to the emergency holding areas

Get the fawk out. Get out of MY COUNTRY. Any asswipe that would post such utter nonsense has no understanding of the US Constitution, completely flunked out of US History, and has absolutely no understanding of just what it means to be "an American". I suggest you catch a flight to Kandahar and join up with the Taliban. Dumbass.
You know that the US constitution is to protect US citizens not illegal aliens who aren't citizens? Get the fuck out of the US you liberal Commie bastard, who wants to turn this country into a 3rd world nation like the shitholes those illegals are coming from....

Going house to house and requiring CITIZENS to show their birth certificate. You are so damn stupid you don't even know what you wrote. Yep, troops going door to door is something one finds in a third world country. I am quite sure you would be much more at home in one of the seventeen districts in Afghanistan controlled by the Taliban.
Oh by the way, I am a US citizen have a birth certificate and social security to prove it, I don't have anything to hide, do you ?

That is not the point. But I can tell you this, if some jackboot comes knocking on my door asking me to produce "papers" he is going to get something, but it won't be "papers".

The liberal compassion to the illegal horde crossing the border was shown in full force last night at the Presidents First SOTU speech. Liberals should be thankful I am not running for president.
1. I would close the borders by either building a wall or getting the military out of foreign nations, put them on the border and give orders to shoot to kill anyone trying to cross illegally.
2. Enact a 5 year Census, going house to house and if you cannot prove you have a legitimate birth certificate with Social Security you are immediately rounded up by ICE and taken to the emergency holding areas that Obama and Bush created for overzealous rioters.
3. Punish anyone or any company known for hiring illegals with $10,000 fine and 5 years in jail.
4. Arrest any politician who aids and abets a known illegal criminal by enacting sanctuary cities, counties or states, give them a trial for treason , if found guilty, send to a country of their choice or executed.
I no longer have compassion for those who come here illegally and demand the same rights that I have. Fuck em all.

going house to house and if you cannot prove you have a legitimate birth certificate with Social Security you are immediately rounded up by ICE and taken to the emergency holding areas

Get the fawk out. Get out of MY COUNTRY. Any asswipe that would post such utter nonsense has no understanding of the US Constitution, completely flunked out of US History, and has absolutely no understanding of just what it means to be "an American". I suggest you catch a flight to Kandahar and join up with the Taliban. Dumbass.
You know that the US constitution is to protect US citizens not illegal aliens who aren't citizens? Get the fuck out of the US you liberal Commie bastard, who wants to turn this country into a 3rd world nation like the shitholes those illegals are coming from....

Going house to house and requiring CITIZENS to show their birth certificate. You are so damn stupid you don't even know what you wrote. Yep, troops going door to door is something one finds in a third world country. I am quite sure you would be much more at home in one of the seventeen districts in Afghanistan controlled by the Taliban.
Oh by the way, I am a US citizen have a birth certificate and social security to prove it, I don't have anything to hide, do you ?

That is not the point. But I can tell you this, if some jackboot comes knocking on my door asking me to produce "papers" he is going to get something, but it won't be "papers".
There are no "jackboots" going to anyone's door. If ICE agents come to your door, they willl be acting on intelligence that you are here illegally.

should never be allowed to become citizens. Even if we give them legal status the fact that they refused to obey our laws in coming to The US should prevent any future citizenship

an illegal is illegal. you cannot change that fact. there is nothing wrong with going door to door and doing the checkup.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

There are no "jackboots" going to anyone's door. If ICE agents come to your door, they willl be acting on intelligence that you are here illegally.

That is not what was said,

That is not what was said,

But of course nothing like that is happening or is contemplated.

You bigots are in a tiny minority.

Thank God.
Nothing bigoted in protecting your country, Nancy!
You don't care about our country. You are only fooling yourselves.

Unlike you, we love our country. I will make you a deal Nancy boy. For every illegal alien we allow to stay here, we expell 5 gay people. Sounds like a winner to me, Nancy.

an illegal is illegal. you cannot change that fact. there is nothing wrong with going door to door and doing the checkup.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
That right does apply to the us citizens. Are you saying you are just as worthless as an illegal?

unreasonable. big word. if there are fifteen people living in the house and the census identifies multiple families in a single family home, that is reasonable for the neighbors to know who lives amongst them.

Thank God.

The Immigration Issue is extremely racist.
The Democratic Party definitely regards White Voters as its enemy.
The Racist Democrats even brag about using illegal immigration to make White Voters the minority.
It is the Democrats who are the racist bigots.

America’s changing demographics should mean changes in policies

Thank God.

You sound just like the Know Nothings who thought immigrants from continental Europe were destroying the Anglo-Saxon race.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg

Thank God.

Unlike you, we love our country. I will make you a deal Nancy boy. For every illegal alien we allow to stay here, we expell 5 gay people. Sounds like a winner to me, Nancy.
This poor tard thinks I'm gay. :lol:

Thank God.

You sound just like the Know Nothings who thought immigrants from continental Europe were destroying the Anglo-Saxon race.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg

All countries have borders and immigration laws.
There is nothing racist or intolerant about having immigration laws.
What is racist are the Democrats who brag about using illegal immigration to make white voters the minority.

Thank God.

What bigotry?
Let me guess. You like taco bowls, too.

You are confusing ethnicity with culture. Ethnic groups assimilate but bring their food and customs which enriches the U.S. Illegal aliens want to live in the same culture as the country they come from OR cheat the legal immigrants who came here to become Americans legally.

Thank God.

How is rewarding people who break our laws good for our nation?

They didn’t break the law.

Oh so they entered legally?

Thank God.

They were probably looking at your avatar.

We are talking about dreamers. Who are kids that were brought over . The kids didn’t commit a crime .
So if I break into your house(if you have one) and rob you blind and give all the stuff that you had to my kids, then I could go to jail, but my kids could keep everything that you used to own? Gee, where do you live?

So if bank robbers take you hostage during their ill-fated attempted escape, should you be charged along with them?

So if a bank robber leaves the stolen money to his children they are allowed to keep it?

Thank God.

They were probably looking at your avatar.
It's a picture of the pseudocon hero Putin as a gay clown.

Depict Putin As Gay Clown, Go To Jail

We are talking about dreamers. Who are kids that were brought over . The kids didn’t commit a crime .
So if I break into your house(if you have one) and rob you blind and give all the stuff that you had to my kids, then I could go to jail, but my kids could keep everything that you used to own? Gee, where do you live?

So if bank robbers take you hostage during their ill-fated attempted escape, should you be charged along with them?

So if a bank robber leaves the stolen money to his children they are allowed to keep it?
trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

there is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. they are illegal aliens.

Our country was formed by legal immigrants. Not illegal aliens and I take offense each and every time one of our fked up politicians says they are like my ancestors, No, our ancestors came into the country legally. Their narrative is all fked up!!!

Our country was formed by immigrants. "Legal" implies there was some type of regulation or law that those immigrants had to follow. For the first one hundred years that was not the case. We had free and open borders.

Immigration has been regulated for several hundred years

Forum List

Back