Dont ya just love the religion of Peace?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Off-Duty Officer Kills Man Accused of Targeting Pedestrian
An off-duty Philadelphia police officer shot and killed a driver accused of attacking him and also intentionally striking a pedestrian in South Philadelphia Monday morning.

Police say the 31-year-old Maryland man was driving a black Honda Civic south on Broad near Marconi Plaza around 7:30 a.m. The driver then made a left onto Bigler Street and struck a man who was exiting his parked car. Investigators say it appears the driver did this intentionally.
Now if this was a white male, his name would be front and center, but since it was a Mooslim and probably black, no identity as of yet. You know why this guy ran over people with a car? Because gun laws in Maryland, like everywhere else, kept the lunatic liberal from acquiring them....So he got a car.... Should we ban cars....

Of course it took a good guy with a gun to stop the liberal with a car...Without the good guy with the gun, more innocent women and babies would of been killed...

Gun laws in Maryland are not like everywhere else...
I lived in Maryland for 16 years, bought my .44 pistol and rifle and had a 2 week background check with the FBI.. In Virginia I lived there 6 years, and bought my .45 auto, AR-15, .308 semi auto, and 2 .380s. Sill had to have a FBI background check for those yet still were able to get them...Are you saying that the FBI is a worthless organization?

An off-duty Philadelphia police officer shot and killed a driver accused of attacking him and also intentionally striking a pedestrian in South Philadelphia Monday morning.

Police say the 31-year-old Maryland man was driving a black Honda Civic south on Broad near Marconi Plaza around 7:30 a.m. The driver then made a left onto Bigler Street and struck a man who was exiting his parked car. Investigators say it appears the driver did this intentionally.
Now if this was a white male, his name would be front and center, but since it was a Mooslim and probably black, no identity as of yet. You know why this guy ran over people with a car? Because gun laws in Maryland, like everywhere else, kept the lunatic liberal from acquiring them....So he got a car.... Should we ban cars....

Of course it took a good guy with a gun to stop the liberal with a car...Without the good guy with the gun, more innocent women and babies would of been killed...

Dafuck does a vehicular hit-and-run have to do with a fucking religion?

Are you retarded?

Dafuck does a vehicular hit-and-run have to do with a fucking religion?

Are you retarded?
It's a little fantasy world the right lives in...

Gun laws in Maryland are not like everywhere else...
I lived in Maryland for 16 years, bought my .44 pistol and rifle and had a 2 week background check with the FBI.. In Virginia I lived there 6 years, and bought my .45 auto, AR-15, .308 semi auto, and 2 .380s. Sill had to have a FBI background check for those yet still were able to get them...Are you saying that the FBI is a worthless organization?
I've lived in Ok, Tx , Ar and Mo.. You want a gun you buy a gun and walk out with it or meet the guy at his house and take it home....The FBI has its place but it's the ATF that is shitting blanks...

I can buy a gun in any state and territory of the US and take immediate possession of it...Govt. doesn't stop me from obtaining what I want in this world, legal or illegal....Why would you let anyone or any organization have such control over yourself?

Forum List

Back