Ike.. the real truth...

The estimate is 100 billion or more in damage, WHO is going to pay for this, and Bear Sterns, and fannie mae and freddie mack and lehman brothers and the airlines?

I'm sorry but the middle class DOES NOT HAVE ANY MORE TAX MONEY they can have for all of these BAILOUTS, time for the wealthiest to cough up some money and come to the aid of their country....imho.

Maine has volunteered to foot the bill --ty !

The estimate is 100 billion or more in damage, WHO is going to pay for this, and Bear Sterns, and fannie mae and freddie mack and lehman brothers and the airlines?

I'm sorry but the middle class DOES NOT HAVE ANY MORE TAX MONEY they can have for all of these BAILOUTS, time for the wealthiest to cough up some money and come to the aid of their country....imho.

Freddie and fanny round since '38,39 and die on bush's watch... I heard the term for it during a financial show earlier.. bush wanted to free up credit to stick more people in homes.. basically he created an investment bubble.. what was that term again...

Been to Houston recently ?? :shock:

I'm sure there's quite a few more white folks in Houston than New Orleans. Hopefully Houston black-folk are smarter than the New Orleans Black-folk...but I wouldn't count on it. ACTUALLY, I saw an interview from Galveston earlier that had a white lady on their complaining about not being able to evacuate. When asked why she was unable to evacuate, she said it was because she didn't "want" to leave her house, and that she had young children. So, apparently, she was able to get out, but used very poor justification not to. But let's keep in mind....the hurricane is making direct landfall at Galveston---not Houston.

I'm sure there's quite a few more white folks in Houston than New Orleans. Hopefully Houston black-folk are smarter than the New Orleans Black-folk...but I wouldn't count on it. ACTUALLY, I saw an interview from Galveston earlier that had a white lady on their complaining about not being able to evacuate. When asked why she was unable to evacuate, she said it was because she didn't "want" to leave her house, and that she had young children. So, apparently, she was able to get out, but used very poor justification not to. But let's keep in mind....the hurricane is making direct landfall at Galveston---not Houston.
Damn, and I just sent you good thoughts.

I can think of a least thirty white people I know that have the same attitude about evacuating. Stupid people think they can somehow hold their house together by staying in it. It's got nothing to do with race.

Anyway, I still hope you are okay in the end, retard.

Damn, and I just sent you good thoughts.

I can think of a least thirty white people I know that have the same attitude about evacuating. Stupid people think they can somehow hold their house together by staying in it. It's got nothing to do with race.

Anyway, I still hope you are okay in the end, retard.

No doubt that stupidity runs wild. They've already rescued over 120 people via boat and helicopter. Whites, blacks and hispanics. I can't imagine being there tonight . They are truly crazy

Maine has volunteered to foot the bill --ty !

yah yah yah.... and the other day you link me up to a 20 million buck grant in federal assistance that Maine got to restore gvt bui;dings damaged as if maine is a federal moocher and don't want us individuals to get help with heating our homes this winter....FINE, but you and your state shouldn't get a dime of my tax dollars either....if that's how you feel!!!

get your oil men to help u out, they got the billions in profits to rebuild their own refineries and the state...

fair's fair, right? :badgrin:

yah yah yah.... and the other day you link me up to a 20 million buck grant in federal assistance that Maine got to restore gvt bui;dings damaged as if maine is a federal moocher and don't want us individuals to get help with heating our homes this winter....FINE, but you and your state shouldn't get a dime of my tax dollars either....if that's how you feel!!!

get your oil men to help u out, they got the billions in profits to rebuild their own refineries and the state...

fair's fair, right? :badgrin:

go chop some wood, ms "I'm going to be a renegade and bitch about it being too cold. :lol:

No doubt that stupidity runs wild. They've already rescued over 120 people via boat and helicopter. Whites, blacks and hispanics. I can't imagine being there tonight . They are truly crazy
heh, my parents wouldn't leave their house during Andrew. They ended up riding out the storm in an interior bathroom with 6 other people and 2 dogs. Where I stayed, a friend's mother, in her sixties, insisted on staying home alone to mop the floors in case her townhouse flooded. No hurricane shutters. We dragged her to our place during a lull in the storm.

People get a little nuts over their houses. But eventually, they come to understand what's really important.

I always feel sorry for the rescue workers that end up staying on duty for the nuts that refuse to leave.

heh, my parents wouldn't leave their house during Andrew. They ended up riding out the storm in an interior bathroom with 6 other people and 2 dogs. Where I stayed, a friend's mother, in her sixties, insisted on staying home alone to mop the floors in case her townhouse flooded. No hurricane shutters. We dragged her to our place during a lull in the storm.

People get a little nuts over their houses. But eventually, they come to understand what's really important.

I always feel sorry for the rescue workers that end up staying on duty for the nuts that refuse to leave.

56 mile diameter eye ! uh oh !

What are you expecting in Austin? My Texass geography is a little rusty.

That's a really big eye...watch for more nuts to go out in it. Heck, I would.

:D

we're about 160 miles away--it's heading right at us now but its supposed to take a hard right and go north. We're predicted to get winds around 40 mph and rain.

What are you expecting in Austin? My Texass geography is a little rusty.

That's a really big eye...watch for more nuts to go out in it. Heck, I would.

:D

Austin's inland and above sea level as i recall, but it's not gonna be a lot of fun.
looks like Houston's gonna take a beating.

Austin's inland and above sea level as i recall, but it's not gonna be a lot of fun.
looks like Houston's gonna take a beating.
Yep. And believe it or not, I actually have Texass relatives. Who followed Perry's advice. My fingers are crossed.

yep, i'm a murderess or an accomplice murderess! :tongue:

thank goodness we have a kazillion trees to murder and programs on replanting! too bad most of them are pine and not worth a dime in the fireplace though!

You are polluting America's air----pay up. Carbon taxes are due !

Forum List

Back