Ike.. the real truth...

Yeah.. I had 2 dogs, 2cats on an 11 hour evacuation from floyd severl years ago... there is a responsibility you take on when having taking on pets. Although care for your pets in my case transcends this basic responsibility..as they are members of my family..

Have 2 small and one large dog. I would never leave them behind if I had to leave. And I would not turn them loose either. Anyone catch the killing of the two pit bulls after Katrina? They were bringing down a cow to eat and cops shot them.

If the piece on that fat moron who left her puppies to drown in crates was intended to create sympathy, it REALLY missed the mark. What kind of animal owner would leave her animals completely unable to fend for themselves while she drove away in a TRUCK! I was absolutely livid! She should be forced to work without pay in an animal shelter --or maybe bury dead animals! Disgusting.

Hey, Brian, I caught that footage of those Galveston residents partying down, throwing back shots. I was laughing hysterically. They're a rebellious independent bunch down there. Personally, I wouldn't be staring a hurricane down but I gotta give it to em. They basically said, we're not leaving, if we die so be it.

Hey, Brian, I caught that footage of those Galveston residents partying down, throwing back shots. I was laughing hysterically. They're a rebellious independent bunch down there. Personally, I wouldn't be staring a hurricane down but I gotta give it to em. They basically said, we're not leaving, if we die so be it.

I saw that too, seems like they're ready to say forget it and wait for the end.

I mean personally for me if a hurricane was a hour away from me I wouldn't be partying.

That's just me though.

If the piece on that fat moron who left her puppies to drown in crates was intended to create sympathy, it REALLY missed the mark. What kind of animal owner would leave her animals completely unable to fend for themselves while she drove away in a TRUCK! I was absolutely livid! She should be forced to work without pay in an animal shelter --or maybe bury dead animals! Disgusting.

You caught that.. I was looking for a video clip... initially she said her dogs died as the camera followed her as she was walking through the house... at that time I did feel sorry for her... then they showed the dog crate on the floor..she walked over to it and they showed her peaking into the crate with the dead puppy in it.. she then said we left em right here in the crate... My response was imediate.. so.. I wonder how the CNN reporter didnt feel any malice toward her subject at that time..

Forum List

Back