Philadelphia, Ugliest People in America

Really?? If I showed you some pictures of my family and friends from Philly, you just might have a different opinion about Philly.

Last edited:
Miami residents are most attractive in U.S. :confused: Is this before, during, or after a hurricane?

I don't think I have ever seen any Philly'ites after a hurricane. :confused:

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" :eusa_angel:

Miami residents are most attractive in U.S. :confused: Is this before, during, or after a hurricane?

I don't think I have ever seen any Philly'ites after a hurricane. :confused:

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" :eusa_angel:

Miami residents just seem more attractive because they are 10 times more likely to be photographed with less clothing on.

Nobody looks good in a wool turtle-neck and snow pants...

-Joe

Well, if Paulianna is representative of Philly, then I'd say they got this one spot on.

ugly-alan.jpg

I lived in Philadelphia for a few years, and yeah, it wasn't exactly a collection of hotties. NYC, where I next lived, had all these slim, blonde fashion plates walking around Manhattan.

Portland and Seattle are very white, so I'm not surprised they ranked as they did.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, that article reflects the makeup of the board. I grew up outside of Seattle and it's indisputable that I'm the smartest one here. Plus I've always had this feeling that Avatar was butt ugly. The article is spot on! :razz:

(Seriously, I used to live in Wilkes-Barre for a while and let me tell ya, I hated having to go to Philly. It was by far the most overrated and dirtiest city I've ever been to. Even the philly steaks are a let down, unless you like eating an assload of grease.)

Interestingly enough, that article reflects the makeup of the board. I grew up outside of Seattle and it's indisputable that I'm the smartest one here. Plus I've always had this feeling that Avatar was butt ugly. The article is spot on! :razz:

(Seriously, I used to live in Wilkes-Barre for a while and let me tell ya, I hated having to go to Philly. It was by far the most overrated and dirtiest city I've ever been to. Even the philly steaks are a let down, unless you like eating an assload of grease.)

Never been to Houston or El Paso, I take it ......

Forum List

Back