I have no predictions. If there is any justice Comey. Lynch and Clinton should be punished. Rosenstein impeached.

:lol:

For what?

I mean, I know that doesn't really matter to you guys, but let's at least try to stick to reality.
Is this a troll thread? If it is I’m out.

No, this isn't a troll thread.

What do you think Comey, Lynch and Clinton need to be "punished" for?
Clinton was under investigation, she purposefully destroyed supeona evidence. Comey listed a long line of her crimes then announced she would not be prosecuted exactly two days after Bill Clinton had a clandestine meeting with Lynch who by the way had already instructed Comey to call the thing a matter not an investigation. Now! How can you defend that?

I have no predictions. If there is any justice Comey. Lynch and Clinton should be punished. Rosenstein impeached.

For what?

I mean, I know that doesn't really matter to you guys, but let's at least try to stick to reality.

Clinton was under investigation, she purposefully destroyed supeona evidence. Comey listed a long line of her crimes then announced she would not be prosecuted exactly two days after Bill Clinton had a clandestine meeting with Lynch who by the way had already instructed Comey to call the thing a matter not an investigation. Now! How can you defend that?

I'm not defending anything - but as far as i can tell, your conspiracy narrative has no basis in reality.

Do you believe the IG report is going to back your claims up?

For what?

For tanking an investigation
for lying to congress
leaking classified information
lets start with those appetizers

Ok. Is that your prediction?
No I don't predict Washington, its so corrupt.....they all jerk each other off....that's why they hate Trump so much, he's not a member of their club......he doesn't adhere to their protocols.......and they HATE him for it......and we LOVE him for that.

For what?

I think Lynch absolutely obstructed justice with her tarmac meeting with Bubba.

For what?

I'm not defending anything - but as far as i can tell, your conspiracy narrative has no basis in reality.

As far as you can tell? Oh well, that explains a lot. I bet you cannot se the forest either!

For what?

Do you think the IG report will say so?

I think it’ll show what we already knew. Everything about the obama admin was corrupt to the core.

For what?

I guess you didn’t comprehend my first response huh? Please review!

For what?

Probably not. This the United States of America. We don’t hold our government accountable

For what?

Comey- minimum, lying under oath ( on video telling two different stories)
Lynch- meeting with Bill on private plane 3 days before Hillery was let go
CLINTON- delete 30,000 subpoena emails,( could you or I do that?) and others that Comey told us about.
One question, if Trump does any of these things then you’re saying you’re ok with it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Sean Hannity should practice his sad face so he will be ready when they don't arrest Hillary.

5427b313043cdbb54907858dbc4902e6.jpg

For what?

Probably not. This the United States of America. We don’t hold our government accountable
Unless it is Trump that fucks up. You know he wont get a pass lol

For what?

You seriously asked that question, Doc? Wow...

"The central focus of the report will be how the FBI went about investigating Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of State. The practice violated government protocol and left classified information at risk of exposure."

"The report, due to be released Thursday afternoon by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, says Comey acted improperly but was not motivated by political bias, according to a draft of its conclusions first reported by Bloomberg."

Inspector general details FBI's missteps during 2016 campaign

Well, scheduled to be released this afternoon, so we'll see. :)

In this case, we have a former (Republican) FBI director who took politics into account and made public announcements about an investigation so as to appear impartial. Ultimately helping the Republican nomineee win election.

These Trump cultists should be erecting a statue to Comey for his invaluable help in electing the orange buffoon.......Instead.......

(BTW, why didn't Comey ALSO reveal that there was an on-going FBI investigation on Trump's cronies???)
We’re putting up the Comey statue just as soon as we finish the one honoring all the wives, girlfriends, etc. who voted for Trump just like we ordered them to do.

Oops...I forgot. After the current statue construction Comey’s gonna have to get in line behind the statue being dedicated to all the African American voters who turned their backs on the Hildebeast.

Good time to be in the statue business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back