Durham report shows likelihood Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey and others colluded with Russia

Show us where in the Durham report Durham claims any specific crimes were committed.

Keep running.

Hillary starting the Russia hoax with the support of the left wing media, government law enforcement agencies and the Obama administration spying on his political opponent is of course nothing to you, I got it, racist

Hillary starting the Russia hoax with the support of the left wing media, government law enforcement agencies and the Obama administration spying on his political opponent is of course nothing to you, I got it, racist

And where did Durham claim that any specific crime had been committed by anyone you just mentioned?

Laughing.....you're so easy.

And where did Durham claim that any specific crime had been committed by anyone you just mentioned?

Laughing.....you're so easy.

You know people know they are losing when they start to brag about your prowess because you do realize accurately no one is seeing it

Coup?

Trump lost a lawful election in 2020. Losing an election isn't a 'coup'.

Nor does Durham make any such claim in his report.
The Obama/Biden/Clinton DNC colluded with the FBI to pay for knowingly incorrect information in the Steele dossier and then release it to harm a political opponent.

Remember, Obama illegally wire-tapped Trump too

None of this is controversial to state. It’s what happened. There are new FBI whistleblowers every day coming out exposing it. We just have a media state that is ignoring/downplaying it to defend the party they serve.

The Obama/Biden/Clinton DNC colluded with the FBI to pay for knowingly incorrect information in the Steele dossier and then release it to harm a political opponent.

Show us anywhere in the Durham report where it says the Obama, Biden and Clinton 'colluded' with the FBI.

Or where Durham accuses Obama, Biden or Clinton of violating specific law or committing a criminal act.

And the investigation didn't become known until after 2016's election. How is that a 'coup'?

As always, it was DemoKKKrats doing the very thing they claimed Trump did. They colluded with Russian intelligence to interfere with our elections.

The FBI’s Operation Crossfire Hurricane was tasked with investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election, yet a major memo sent from the CIA to lead agent Peter Strzok outlining U.S. intelligence that Hillary Clinton may have hatched a plan to frame Donald Trump — which stood to dramatically alter the investigation — simply went missing, according to the blockbuster report from Special Counsel John Durham.

“In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee,” the report said.

On September 7, 2016, the CIA wrote a “referral memo” addressed to FBI director James Comey and to the attention of Deputy Assistant Director Strzok saying as much. The information was considered so important that then-CIA Director James Brennan immediately briefed President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and Comey about it in the Situation Room. Yet not a single FBI employee working for Strzok who was interviewed by Durham could recall seeing it or doing anything with the information.

Comey being interviewed:

COMEY: I read the indictment and the accompanying statement of facts, and I don't know much more than that. I don't have a view on the merits because I don't know the facts. But I think this is wonderful in the sense that the American people can see how the rule of law works, especially in the case of a person who's tried to take a flamethrower to the rule of law in America.

KELLY: Can Trump get a fair trial in New York, in your view? - because he says he can't, that New York is politically biased against him.

COMEY: Oh, he can. And I think at least the accounts that I've read of the civil trial involving E. Jean Carroll against Donald Trump show that he can. But a jury was selected in that case that included one person in particular who was a regular follower of right-wing media on radio and a lot of people who hadn't followed the news. Yes, he can get a fair trial. Now, of course, he'll take a flamethrower to it.

KELLY: He would argue that that E. Jean Carroll decision showed that the opposite is true since he was found liable. But go on.

COMEY: They didn't find him liable for the top civil allegation, which was a forcible sexual assault, a rape, and found him liable for the lesser charges. So how is that a runaway jury that can't give Donald Trump a fair trial? That's nonsense.

Comey being interviewed:

COMEY: I read the indictment and the accompanying statement of facts, and I don't know much more than that. I don't have a view on the merits because I don't know the facts. But I think this is wonderful in the sense that the American people can see how the rule of law works, especially in the case of a person who's tried to take a flamethrower to the rule of law in America.

KELLY: Can Trump get a fair trial in New York, in your view? - because he says he can't, that New York is politically biased against him.

COMEY: Oh, he can. And I think at least the accounts that I've read of the civil trial involving E. Jean Carroll against Donald Trump show that he can. But a jury was selected in that case that included one person in particular who was a regular follower of right-wing media on radio and a lot of people who hadn't followed the news. Yes, he can get a fair trial. Now, of course, he'll take a flamethrower to it.

KELLY: He would argue that that E. Jean Carroll decision showed that the opposite is true since he was found liable. But go on.

COMEY: They didn't find him liable for the top civil allegation, which was a forcible sexual assault, a rape, and found him liable for the lesser charges. So how is that a runaway jury that can't give Donald Trump a fair trial? That's nonsense.

Comey was fired from the FBI for lying.

Comey was fired from the FBI for lying.
That's not what Trump said

On May 10, Trump told reporters he fired Comey "because he wasn't doing a good job". On May 11, Trump said that he was going to fire Comey irrespective of any recommendation from the Justice Department.

Remember it was highly unusual for a president to fire an FBI agent.

We know it was because Comey wasn't loyal. Thank god. If he was, the coup might have been successful. Thank god for people like Comey and Mike Pence and Romney.

That's not what Trump said

On May 10, Trump told reporters he fired Comey "because he wasn't doing a good job". On May 11, Trump said that he was going to fire Comey irrespective of any recommendation from the Justice Department.

Remember it was highly unusual for a president to fire an FBI agent.

We know it was because Comey wasn't loyal. Thank god. If he was, the coup might have been successful. Thank god for people like Comey and Mike Pence and Romney.

Comey was fired for lying.

Forum List

Back