Durham report shows likelihood Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey and others colluded with Russia

Durham was 0 for 2. The IG found Clinsmiths false statement. Durham did file the charges but he didn't actual find the crime.

I did not know that. That means Durham's investigation uncovered literally zero criminal activity.

Exactly, you have nothing, you can't show any standard you apply to both parties. Goodnight, child

Wrong again.

I have the exoneration of everyone y'all insist are criminals. With the exception of Biden, Durham had the authority charge any one of them if he found crimes. And none were ever charged..

And with Blindboo's revelation that Clinesmith's false statements were uncovered by the IG.....not Durham, Durham's record for uncovering criminal activity in his 4 year investigation was exactly zero.

Compare that with Mueller who uncovered so much criminal activity when investigating Trump that he managed over 3o indictments, with 8 of those charged convicted, and millions of dollars in fines.

And in half the time, in an investigation that paid for itself.

Yet Durham found no crimes at all.

Wrong again.

I have the exoneration of everyone y'all insist are criminals. With the exception of Biden, any of them could have been charged. And none were.

And with Blindboo's revelation that Clinesmith's false statements were uncovered by the IG.....not Durham, Durham's record for uncovering criminal activity in his 4 year investigation was exactly zero.

Compare that with Mueller who uncovered so much criminal activity when investigating Trump that he managed over 3o indictments, with 8 of those charged convicted, and millions of dollars in fines.

With Democrats, all roads lead to a pile of dung and racism. You are the party of slave owners

With Democrats, all roads lead to a pile of dung and racism. You are the party of slave owners

Laughing....way to abandon your entire argument.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

Laughing....way to abandon your entire argument.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

No one can fling the crap without ever addressing the point like you can.

Name a standard you apply equally to both parties. When you use that to slam Republicans and not Democrats, you aren't doing that. When you slam the Republican party and only individual Democrats, you aren't doing that. I can't fix stupid, you're going to have to do that yourself.

Both parties suck, it's not hard

Wrong again.

I have the exoneration of everyone y'all insist are criminals. With the exception of Biden, Durham had the authority charge any one of them if he found crimes. And none were ever charged..

Because I like to verify my facts.........paywall!

"....according to people familiar with the matter.

Among the findings identified in the report is that an FBI lawyer altered an email related to the surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser, people familiar with the matter said Friday. The conduct didn’t change the watchdog’s overall conclusion."

Which 18 months out mean...absolutely nothing. :)
You'll recall that just 12 short months before 2020, Trump's re-election was all but assured.
We all know what happened then (no, it wasn't fraud, or unicorns, or Big Foot).

When the rubber finally meets the road in the next election, the majority of sane voters are not going to want to go through another four years of Trump.
And if Biden's numbers improve, Trump's cooked...which I believe he will be anyway. He's going to lose.

I think so. I'm not convinced Trump will even get the nomination. I'd vote Republican again if they ran someone decent and intelligent.

Included in the Durham Report (from just the last two pages):
  1. We also did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or problems we identified. Page 313.
  2. There was a complete lack of information from the Intelligence Community that corroborated the hypothesis upon which the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was predicated. Page 314.
  3. The FBI generally ignored the significant exculpatory information provided.
  4. The FBI failed to pursue investigative leads that were inconsistent with their theory of the case.
  5. The FBI was willing to make use of the completely unvetted and uncorroborated Steele reporting in multiple FISA applications targeting a U.S. citizen.
  6. The Crossfire Hurricane investigators did not even ask Steele about his role in providing information to Michael Isikoff as contained in the September 23, 2016 Yahoo! News article - information that essentially accused Carter Page of colluding with the Russians. And thereafter the same investigators demonstrated a willingness to contort the plain language of the article.
  7. The FBI ignored the fact that at no time before, during or after Crossfire Hurricane were investigators able to corroborate a single substantive allegation in the Steele dossier reporting.
  8. There was a complete failure on the part of the FBI to even examine - never mind resolve - the serious counterespionage issues surrounding Steele's primary sub source.
  9. The FBI leadership essentially disregarded the Clinton Plan intelligence, which it received at almost the exact same time as the Australian Paragraph Five information. This was despite the fact that at precisely the same time as the Clinton Plan intelligence was received (i) the Clinton campaign made public statements tying the DNC computer hack to Russian attempts to help Trump get elected, (ii) the FBI was receiving the Clinton campaign-funded Steele Reports, and (iii) the Clinton campaign-funded Alfa Bank allegations were being prepared for delivery to the media and the FBI.
  10. The Crossfire Hurricane investigators essentially ignored information they had received as early as October 2016 regarding Charles Dolan, a longtime Democratic operative with ties to the Clintons who also possessed significant ties to Russian government figures who would appear in the Steele reporting, and never interviewed him.
  11. The Crossfire Hurricane investigators provided only partial, and in some instances misleading, information to Department attorneys working on the Page FISA applications while withholding other highly relevant information from those attorneys and the FISC that might cast real doubt on their probable cause assertions.
  12. Finally, the results of the OIG's Audit of 29 Applications also establish significant problems in the Page FISA applications, problems that point to bias and other factors.
  13. Given the foregoing, and viewing the facts in a light most favorable to the Crossfire Hurricane investigators, it seems highly likely that, at a minimum, confirmation bias played a significant role in the FBI's acceptance of extraordinarily serious allegations derived from uncorroborated information that had not been subjected to the typical exacting analysis employed by the FBI and other members of the Intelligence Community. In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia. Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators "repeatedly ignore[ d] or explain[ ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign ... had conspired with Russia .... It appeared that ... there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent." An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes.
Put simply, the corruption was so great and went up so high that for the good of the FBI, the government once again whitewashed its own assessment of itself while admitting its flaws in between the lines so as to skirt the absolute intent of the law.
Wow, could you imagine if that were true?

No one can fling the crap without ever addressing the point like you can.

Name a standard you apply equally to both parties. When you use that to slam Republicans and not Democrats, you aren't doing that. When you slam the Republican party and only individual Democrats, you aren't doing that. I can't fix stupid, you're going to have to do that yourself.

Both parties suck, it's not hard

I've addressed your point directly. Obama, Hillary, Comer, Brennan and anyone you want to mention but Biden were completely exonerated with no charges filed against of them by the Durham investigation.

Biden wasn't 'exonerated', because he couldn't have been charged. Thus, the lack of charges don't indicate anything. And Durham citing zero instances of any crimes Biden *could* have committed.

Trump wasn't 'exonerated', because he couldn't have been charged. With Mueller coming out and explicitly saying that his report doesn't exonerate Trump. With Mueller citing 6 different instances were Trump could have engaged in criminal behavior.

The same standards were applied in both the Durham and the Mueller investigations. The difference is what they found.

Durham uncovered NO criminal activity in his investigation, with the loan plea deal (for community service) being the product of the IG investigation.

Mueller uncovered MASSIVE criminal activity in his investigation of Trump, with dozens of indictments, 8 folks convicted, and millions in fines.

Yet you demand the same outcome? That's not how any of this works.

I've addressed your point directly. Obama, Hillary, Comer, Brennan and anyone you want to mention but Biden were completely exonerated with no charges filed against of them by the Durham investigation.

Biden wasn't 'exonerated', because he couldn't have been charged. Thus, the lack of charges don't indicate anything. And Durham citing zero instances of any crimes Biden *could* have committed.

Trump wasn't 'exonerated', because he couldn't have been charged. With Mueller coming out and explicitly saying that his report doesn't exonerate Trump. With Mueller citing 6 different instances were Trump could have engaged in criminal behavior.

The same standards were applied in both the Durham and the Mueller investigations. The difference is what they found.

Durham uncovered NO criminal activity in his investigation, with the loan plea deal (for community service) being the product of the IG investigation.

Mueller uncovered MASSIVE criminal activity in his investigation of Trump, with dozens of indictments, 8 folks convicted, and millions in fines.

Yet you demand the same outcome? That's not how any of this works.

Wow, you have issues

I think so. I'm not convinced Trump will even get the nomination. I'd vote Republican again if they ran someone decent and intelligent.

He'll get it. The conservative zeitgeist is deeply embittered, entitled, and vengeful.

Right on brand for Trump.

I have facts. I can see why you find them so unsettling and unfamiliar.

You don't use them.

You have one sided bull shit that you can't distinguish from facts, not the same thing. You think one corrupt, racist Democrat after another is virginal and pure. Sure they are, Nancy, sure they are

Pssst.... 8 years, 6 billion dollars spent, 150 baseless allegations. All failed. Not one conviction against Trump.

Now THAT is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as watching the government white-wash another investigation against itself for the good of the DOJ and FBI because the truth cut too far, too deep.

They’re over 200 charges filed on convictions on more than 30 of them. Nine people were sent to jail.

Yeah, if Republicans ran Obama or Biden or someone you like, you'd vote Republican. That's the ticket ...

OIP.QDqx9E6lpGLDWrnJYU2xUQAAAA

They’re over 200 charges filed on convictions on more than 30 of them. Nine people were sent to jail.

And all but 2 that were indicted are still indicted and at large.

While Durham uncovered exactly ZERO criminal activity. With the one plea deal for community service coming from an IG investigation.

Mueller founds MASSIVE criminal activity while investigating Trump.

Durham found none.

You have one sided bull shit that you can't distinguish from facts, not the same thing. You think one corrupt, racist Democrat after another is virginal and pure. Sure they are, Nancy, sure they are

Talking about believing bullshit: Your entire post is a repetition of 30 years of Republican lies that are completely unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. Democrats aren’t committing crimes.

There’s a vast difference between thinking people are pure as the driven snow, and expecting those who make accusations and allegations to back them up with evidence. Something that you’ve never ever done in the past 30 years.

All of the evidence convicts Republicans, not Democrats. The people who are repeatedly proven to have lied to the American public or Republicans not Democrats.

Every investigation ends with no evidence no witnesses no charges and Republicans claiming that Democrats are getting away with it.

Every investigation of Republicans ends up with witnesses, people taking the fifth, thousands of pages of evidence, and a report that says Republicans lied and committed crimes.

30 years of this bullshit. If you’ve got got evidence, show it. Until you do, we’re gonna call you a liar every time you call Democrats corrupt or criminals.

Talking about believing bullshit: Your entire post is a repetition of 30 years of Republican lies that are completely unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. Democrats aren’t committing crimes.

There’s a vast difference between thinking people are pure as the driven snow, and expecting those who make accusations and allegations to back them up with evidence. Something that you’ve never ever done in the past 30 years.

All of the evidence convicts Republicans, not Democrats. The people who are repeatedly proven to have lied to the American public or Republicans not Democrats.

Every investigation ends with no evidence no witnesses no charges and Republicans claiming that Democrats are getting away with it.

Every investigation of Republicans ends up with witnesses, people taking the fifth, thousands of pages of evidence, and a report that says Republicans lied and committed crimes.

30 years of this bullshit. If you’ve got got evidence, show it. Until you do, we’re gonna call you a liar every time you call Democrats corrupt or criminals.
No one ever thought you'd understand the Durham report, it's all good, racist

Forum List

Back