As we already discussed, Swamp Rat Rosenstein might have had the IG Report edited to protect his fellow Swamp Rats! Apologies if someone set an official thread already. But they are needed when obvious big politic events are imminent. Folks, listen to Rush and Hannity today and of course Tucker tonight to get the best commentary on the action. Let's get this party started!
Folks, listen to Rush and Hannity today. Do NOT read the report for yourselves.

Parrot what you are told to parrot and bleev what you are told to bleev by your masters. As you always have.

For God's sake, whatever you do, do not think for yourselves! MAGA!

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm surprised at the responses so far. You guys have been crowing about the IG report for almost a year now, and now you're all so quiet.
You do realize that it isn't out yet, correct?

Yes. Did you read the title of this thread?
Perhaps that's why you are getting the responses you are. There is nothing to discuss yet. Do you always go off premature?

I think my OP is clear, I'm asking for predictions.

Posters here have been make predictions about what the report will contain for a year, promising us that it would result in Clinton going to jail and Trump being completely vindicated. I'm just surprised no one has the balls to do so now.

Any last-minute predictions on what it'll say?

I predict it'll be a nothing burger.

Well it's already being reported that the bitches server was compromised and classified information was exposed. Nothing burger? Don't think so.

Link?

Are you saying this will be in the report?

Just heard it reported on Fox, they referred to Bloomberg reporting. If true it will blow the shit out of the commiecrat propaganda of "no harm, no foul".

'Foreign actors' accessed Clinton’s emails, including at least one classified 'secret,' committee finds
“Foreign actors” obtained access to some of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails -- including at least one email classified as “secret” -- according to a new memo from two GOP-led House committees and an internal FBI email.

Fox News obtained the memo prepared by the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, which lays out key interim findings ahead of next week’s hearing with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. The IG, separately, is expected to release his highly anticipated report on the Clinton email case later Thursday.

The House committees, which conducted a joint probe into decisions made by the DOJ in 2016 and 2017, addressed a range of issues in their memo including Clinton's email security.

“Documents provided to the Committees show foreign actors obtained access to some of Mrs. Clinton’s emails -- including at least one email classified 'Secret,'" the memo says, adding that foreign actors also accessed the private accounts of some Clinton staffers

I'm thinking NOT. That IG report comes out and they will be running for cover. Give it 2 or 3 days and the finger pointing will begin. Give it a week and the rats will be jumping ship. There is simply NO WAY that report is bad for the GOP because it's NOT a report on them.

But Shit Stain, Comey and Clinton? Could be VERY VERY bad news. And given the IG WAS a Shit Stain pick? Kind of hard to spin that crap eh Libtardo's? A short bus full of lying bickering finger pointing rats headed for a cliff.

Just another gift from the people who brought you MAGA.

Fury

The better and more likely question is, will you?

It's not going to be what you think it will.

My take is that Rosenstein's days are not long.
The house just passed a resolution to hold the DOJ and Rosenstine in contempt... This is about to get real interesting..

You know that didn't actually happen, right?

Sometimes it's hard to say whether you're delsuional, or just a liar.
Then tell me what the Wilson-Johnson resolution meant? The implication was very clear, obstruction of congress... The next step is impeachment.

The house just passed a resolution to hold the DOJ and Rosenstine in contempt... This is about to get real interesting..

Then tell me what the Wilson-Johnson resolution meant? The implication was very clear, obstruction of congress... The next step is impeachment.

Neither Google, nor the House website returns any results for a "Wilson-Johnson resolution".

Do you have a link?

You'll understand that I'm not going to just take your word for it - you don't exactly have the best track record here.

Don't forget, a month ago you claimed to have already seen the IG report, and that it would recommend charges against Rosenstein, Comey, and Brennan, as well as confirm all the bullshit conspiracy theories you've been pushing for the last year.

I've spent the better part of a day reading and rereading the report and his recommendations are stunning.

The OIG lays out perjury by 4 FBI administrative staff, 5 DOJ administrative Staff and alleges intentional misleading of the FISA court and perjury to obtain a warrant on Carter Page by deception. This included 4 attempts to continue the warrant which were granted and each knowing of the omissions and deceptions. The OIG states that all were aware of the deceptions and chose to lie to the court for political gain. Rosenstine is among those who are alleged to have lied to the FISA court. (McCabe, Comey, Brennan). Charges range from manufacturing false evidence, falsifying official reports, divulging classified information, and destruction of evidence, are but a few of the very concerning allegations.

If everything is true in the IG report, the whole Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate and baseless. The ongoing attempts to remove Trump are nothing short of an organized coup and treason against the US. Some 35 individuals are named for referral to felony criminal proceedings.

Former F.B.I. Deputy Director Is Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

Did you think I had forgotten?

You'll understand that I'm not going to just take your word for it - you don't exactly have the best track record here.

Don't forget, a month ago you claimed to have already seen the IG report, and that it would recommend charges against Rosenstein, Comey, and Brennan, as well as confirm all the bullshit conspiracy theories you've been pushing for the last year.

I've spent the better part of a day reading and rereading the report and his recommendations are stunning.

The OIG lays out perjury by 4 FBI administrative staff, 5 DOJ administrative Staff and alleges intentional misleading of the FISA court and perjury to obtain a warrant on Carter Page by deception. This included 4 attempts to continue the warrant which were granted and each knowing of the omissions and deceptions. The OIG states that all were aware of the deceptions and chose to lie to the court for political gain. Rosenstine is among those who are alleged to have lied to the FISA court. (McCabe, Comey, Brennan). Charges range from manufacturing false evidence, falsifying official reports, divulging classified information, and destruction of evidence, are but a few of the very concerning allegations.

If everything is true in the IG report, the whole Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate and baseless. The ongoing attempts to remove Trump are nothing short of an organized coup and treason against the US. Some 35 individuals are named for referral to felony criminal proceedings.

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

This was included in that post..what is it?

This was included in that post..what is it?

That's the section of the report that was released a month or so ago, detailing Andrew McCabe's supposed leaking.

Did you read it?

Forum List

Back