I'm thinking NOT. That IG report comes out and they will be running for cover. Give it 2 or 3 days and the finger pointing will begin. Give it a week and the rats will be jumping ship. There is simply NO WAY that report is bad for the GOP because it's NOT a report on them.

But Shit Stain, Comey and Clinton? Could be VERY VERY bad news. And given the IG WAS a Shit Stain pick? Kind of hard to spin that crap eh Libtardo's? A short bus full of lying bickering finger pointing rats headed for a cliff.

Just another gift from the people who brought you MAGA.

Fury
Whatever balls the Dems had were long gone after the years of Obama/Hillary/Pelosi years of leadership, obviously.
The fallout will be a blast to watch. And when ratting season starts we may learn a few things.

what about Joe Biden?....
I think he wore his testicles out during the swearing in of all those new lawmakers

You know what? I've seen Joe Biden in action, and he's not that bad and professional. I don't like it when people bash him, he's alright. He cut right through all the obstructionists because he had a job to do and got it done. What makes you the man? When you can get the job done. I say Joe Biden qualifies.

:lalala:
I was referring to his wandering fingers

what about Joe Biden?....
I think he wore his testicles out during the swearing in of all those new lawmakers

You know what? I've seen Joe Biden in action, and he's not that bad and professional. I don't like it when people bash him, he's alright. He cut right through all the obstructionists because he had a job to do and got it done. What makes you the man? When you can get the job done. I say Joe Biden qualifies.

:lalala:
I was referring to his wandering fingers

He's from a hugging family, next!

My take is that Rosenstein's days are not long.

Very important Rosenstine is impeached and prosecuted. Rosenstine is obstructing justice and attacking our democracy. Rosenstine is obviously influenced by Mueller in that he feels he can raid anyone's personal documents for any reason.

As we already discussed, Swamp Rat Rosenstein might have had the IG Report edited to protect his fellow Swamp Rats! Apologies if someone set an official thread already. But they are needed when obvious big politic events are imminent. Folks, listen to Rush and Hannity today and of course Tucker tonight to get the best commentary on the action. Let's get this party started!

Shouldn't mods make this a temporary sticky? By the way, I offer my services to be mod for a week. Mods, respond. I will not ban anyone, just berate them if they misbehave.

As we already discussed, Swamp Rat Rosenstein might have had the IG Report edited to protect his fellow Swamp Rats!

...you mean like Comey?

Foilmaster, do you not recall that Comey's firing was based on Rosenstein's recomendation???

Da35IDXXcAAcVLI.jpg

Yes! Make the OP a mod! We need an unbiased and calm presence here as we discuss this report.

I wonder if our resident nutbags will ever learn? Every time they smell the possibility of some embarrassment for their perceived enemies, they shoot their load early.

In this case, we have a former (Republican) FBI director who took politics into account and made public announcements about an investigation so as to appear impartial. Ultimately helping the Republican nomineee win election. And nutbags want to crucify him because he has spoken ill of their leader.

Now, we know that whatever is revealed today will be held up as proof of anti-Trump bias in the Justice department. For a day or so.

Can’t wait.

Yes! Make the OP a mod! We need an unbiased and calm presence here as we discuss this report.

Mods, are you listening? The people from assorted points of view are demanding it at this point. Mods, make me mod for a week! Let's do this!

The U.S. Justice Department’s internal watchdog will release a long-awaited report on Thursday on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe that she said contributed to her 2016 presidential election loss to Republican Donald Trump.

The report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz, which will be released at 2 p.m. (1800 GMT), arose from a review he launched about a week before Trump took office in January 2017.

The inquiry has focused on whether former FBI Director James Comey’s public statements about the bureau’s probe of Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state were based on “improper considerations.”

Source: Justice Department watchdog to release report on FBI decisions on...

The U.S. Justice Department’s internal watchdog will release a long-awaited report on Thursday on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe that she said contributed to her 2016 presidential election loss to Republican Donald Trump.

The report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz, which will be released at 2 p.m. (1800 GMT), arose from a review he launched about a week before Trump took office in January 2017.

The inquiry has focused on whether former FBI Director James Comey’s public statements about the bureau’s probe of Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state were based on “improper considerations.”

Source: Justice Department watchdog to release report on FBI decisions on...

This should be interesting, especially the results of:
"The Inspector General also examined whether FBI employees leaked information about investigations of the Clinton Foundation charitable organization and emails in a bid to help Trump’s campaign. "

The mods can solve this issue by making me a mod for three days. I will punish people who misbehave with my easy to read commentary but will not ban anyone!

Forum List

Back