Durham report shows likelihood Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey and others colluded with Russia

Talking about believing bullshit: Your entire post is a repetition of 30 years of Republican lies that are completely unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. Democrats aren’t committing crimes.

There’s a vast difference between thinking people are pure as the driven snow, and expecting those who make accusations and allegations to back them up with evidence. Something that you’ve never ever done in the past 30 years.

All of the evidence convicts Republicans, not Democrats. The people who are repeatedly proven to have lied to the American public or Republicans not Democrats.
That is exactly right.

No one ever thought you'd understand the Durham report, it's all good, racist
Huh.

Personal insults while you flee from your own claims. Color me shocked.

Durham's didn't uncover any criminal activity in his investigation.

Mueller uncovered MASSIVE criminal activity in his investigation of Trump.

Keep those eyes screwed shut.

Huh.

Personal insults while you flee from your own claims. Color me shocked.

Durham's didn't uncover any criminal activity in his investigation.

Mueller uncovered MASSIVE criminal activity in his investigation of Trump.

Keep those eyes screwed shut.

I don't know if you're just making up shit or you're that completely lost

No one ever thought you'd understand the Durham report, it's all good, racist

We understood it completely. We spotted the lies immediately. We backed up our posts with links to the previous reports which Durham used to mislead you.

And then you try insulting me. You seem to believe that others are as stupid as gullible as you are.

Fact free, link free, and no basis in reality. More accusations, no evidence.

Trolling. No content.

You have not provided any evidence that Durham’s report is anything more than Donald Trump’s usually lies, rehashed and dressed up with nothing to back them.

EVIDENCE!!!! Accusations are meaningless unless you have evidence to back them up and Durham had none.

We understood it completely. We spotted the lies immediately. We backed up our posts with links to the previous reports which Durham used to mislead you.

And then you try insulting me. You seem to believe that others are as stupid as gullible as you are.

Fact free, link free, and no basis in reality. More accusations, no evidence.

Seeing what you want to see isn't seeing, Delilah

Feel free to show us Durham claiming any crimes were committed in his report. The one plea deal he got (for community service) was from the IG's investigation. Not Durham's.

Mueller, in half the time, levied almost 200 charges with 8 folks going to jail and millions in fines.

Laughing....but maybe you imagine up a scenario where you're right.

Trolling. No content.

You have not provided any evidence that Durham’s report is anything more than Donald Trump’s usually lies, rehashed and dressed up with nothing to back them.

EVIDENCE!!!! Accusations are meaningless unless you have evidence to back them up and Durham had none.

Sorry, my head hit the desk in boredom from your racist, leftist bull shit. What did you say again?

Feel free to show us Durham claiming any crimes were committed in his report. The one plea deal he got (for community service) was from the IG's investigation. Not Durham's.

Mueller, in half the time, levied almost 200 charges with 8 folks going to jail and millions in fines.

Ignoring it won't change it.

If you have any integrity at all, re-read your post from the alternative perspective where a Republican starts a three year lie shutting down a Democrat administration while the media purrs like a kitten and does nothing. You'd be dumping a load. That's Stalinist, not democratic and if it were reversed, you'd suddenly get that. You're pathetic, seriously, and a racist

If you have any integrity at all, re-read your post from the alternative perspective where a Republican starts a three year lie shutting down a Democrat administration while the media purrs like a kitten and does nothing. You'd be dumping a load. That's Stalinist, not Democratic and if it were reversed, you'd suddenly get that. You're pathetic, seriously, and a racist

For an 'alternate perspective'.....you mean the scenario you IMAGINED. And the reactions you IMAGINED? Where you then condemned democrats for the reaction you IMAGINED?

You get that you're proving my point, yes?

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to abandon the topic and reality to imagine one in which you could be right.

For an 'alternate perspective'.....you mean the scenario you IMAGINED. And the reactions you IMAGINED? Where you then condemned democrats for the reaction you IMAGINED?

You get that you're proving my point, yes?

This is pretty funny given that you think the Durham report says Democrat shit doesn't stink and you're not a racist, LOL

This is pretty funny given that you think the Durham report says Democrat shit doesn't stink and you're not a racist, LOL

I asked you to show us where in the Durham report he says that any specific crime was committed.

And you fled.

The Democrat/FBI Coup to attack an incoming Republican president should never be forgotten or not mentioned.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The Democrat/FBI Coup to attack an incoming Republican president should never be forgotten or not mentioned.

Coup?

Trump lost a lawful election in 2020. Losing an election isn't a 'coup'.

Nor does Durham make any such claim in his report.

I asked you to show us where in the Durham report he says that any specific crime was committed.

And you fled.

WTF, funny, I'm still here. Until you answer my question where you have a single standard for both parties, go fuck off, racist. You don't get to hide from my questions then expect me to answer yours.

The Durham report doesn't say what it says, Democrats farts don't stink, Republicans are wrong no matter what they say, that's what I get from you

WTF, funny, I'm still here. Until you answer my question where you have a single standard for both parties, go fuck off, racist. You don't get to hide from my questions then expect me to answer yours.

The Durham report doesn't say what it says, Democrats farts don't stink, Republicans are wrong no matter what they say, that's what I get from you

Show us where in the Durham report Durham claims any specific crimes were committed.

Keep running.

Forum List

Back