If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

Don't get your hopes up too high for a thoughtful and reasoned response.:lol:

I understand the argument. The left uses it every election.

The disappointment in the seeing the right do it also.....Well..................

Anyone losing an election is because they didnt generate enough support.

I wonder if the curiosity was aroused when I asked why he supported NDAA.

So you hate progressivism SO much you will not vote for the one conservative Romney who can win?????

I am voting for Romney. I dont believe he can do the damage Obama has done. I dont believe he will commit as many felonies as this admin has.

However, if the GOP is going to turn to jello I will go back to a write in like in 2008.

I dont owe you a damn thing. I dont like Romney, SO keep pushing and I will change my vote.

Let me tell you about your GOP.

Hand in hand with democrats they announced historic cuts....

RESULT.......29 BILLION IN NEW SPENDING.

GET A CLUE......

Full-Auto wants Obama for president, apparently.

Go vote for the Girl Scouts, big boy.

We, the GOP, are not going to do it your way.

mitt-and-obama-are-the-same.jpg

Only retards think Obama and Romney are the same...

obama-romney.jpg

Actually

"Well you may not know it but this man is a spy.
He's a undercover agent for the FBI
And he's been sent down here to infiltrate for the Ku Klux Klan!"

I said "Would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
And he voted for George McGovern for President."

"Well he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

Thanatoast is actually a poster for the democratic underground sent out to make the GOPer right look like knuckle dragging, nose picking, butt scratching retards. He has succeeded so well, even GOPers look askance upon him.

Thanks to Charlie Daniels for the lyrics.

The disappointment in the seeing the right do it also.....Well..................

So you hate progressivism SO much you will not vote for the one conservative Romney who can win?????

I am voting for Romney. I dont believe he can do the damage Obama has done. I dont believe he will commit as many felonies as this admin has.

However, if the GOP is going to turn to jello I will go back to a write in like in 2008.

I dont owe you a damn thing. I dont like Romney, SO keep pushing and I will change my vote.

GET A CLUE......
I'm not voting for Romney.... Well... I seriously doubt I will. There is no way I'll vote for Obama unless Republicans actually get Gary off the Iowa Ballot ( Don't think that'll happen )

But I agree with you on everything else you said.

Actually

"Well you may not know it but this man is a spy.
He's a undercover agent for the FBI
And he's been sent down here to infiltrate for the Ku Klux Klan!"

I said "Would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
And he voted for George McGovern for President."

"Well he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

Thanatoast is actually a poster for the democratic underground sent out to make the GOPer right look like knuckle dragging, nose picking, butt scratching retards. He has succeeded so well, even GOPers look askance upon him.

Thanks to Charlie Daniels for the lyrics.

I dont want to be that harsh. Why?? Because I do understand the sentiment.

We have just one long shot of a chance at saving the modified republic. That would be embracing fiscal responsibility with fiscal reality........ Fingers crossed.

GET A CLUE......
So you were one of the ones who helped Obama last election....McCain was not all that good but He was still better then Obama.......Perot proved that if a candidate cant win then voting for him hurts the one that can. It is how we ended up with Clinton . I am not saying anyone has to vote for Romney.....I am just telling the truth of the situation. That your tantrum has consequences. Being selfish isnt a good trait.

GET A CLUE......
So you were one of the ones who helped Obama last election....McCain was not all that good but He was still better then Obama.......Perot proved that if a candidate cant win then voting for him hurts the one that can. It is how we ended up with Clinton . I am not saying anyone has to vote for Romney.....I am just telling the truth of the situation. That your tantrum has consequences. Being selfish isnt a good trait.

It's funny that you know your candidate is so terrible that you have to try to make the issue of voting for him about US rather than about him and his policies, which you apparently don't even know. :lol:

GET A CLUE......

It's funny that you know your candidate is so terrible that you have to try to make the issue of voting for him about US rather than about him and his policies, which you apparently don't even know. :lol:
Well, in fairness, they don't put a list of policy positions on the sides of the cigarette racks.

GET A CLUE......

All that matters for some is the letter after the name.

Think of all the intellectual effort that is saved! Woot!

:rock:

Thanatos is right.

Either the dumb-shit far right gets its act together and realize Osama is dead, Obama is ahead, and we all need to pull together, or we lose an election to the Dems we never should have ever had to worry about.

Yup, this is what the GOP leadership has to deal with: GoneBezer, Thanatos, Full-Auto, and so on.

Thanatos wants Obama to win.
*laughs*
I don't know about GoneBezer... I don't think they've ever said anything I've ever noted...

But Full-Auto is no where near Thanatos.

The way I see it Thanatos is a Retarded Tribal Monkey. Full-Auto is just making a decision I believe is wrong. Not nearly as wrong as voting for Obama... But that's beside the point.

Issues | Mitt Romney for President

For you guys who dont know what they are talking about....Like all the paulbots.

Must be hard for you guys to just go to his site and learn huh?

Oh, well, if his site says it... :rolleyes:

Not seeing anything on those issue pages regarding the NDAA, so you still probably don't know what it is.

Though I do find it funny that this little number is still up, "As president, Mitt will nominate judges in the mold of Chief Justice Roberts..." Chief Justice Roberts who upheld Obamacare, which Mitt has pledged to repeal. Well, except for those "good" portions of it, you know.

:lol:

GET A CLUE......

Nope.....I cast a write in. I voted for Mickey for president and Donald for VP.

If you are going to run democrats on the repub ticket expect it again.......

Forum List

Back