If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

lol-you-funneh.jpg

Man thanatos you really need to smarten up this America we as a people are supposed to have freedom of choice. And, if I choose to not vote for former Gov. Willard Romney that's my choice that is the essence of this country nay the very soul of it. So thanatos I have a question for you why are you against choice? Why are you against America?

Never said you couldn't choose....As we can all see you choose Obama

You never did explain how Romney not gaining enough support is everyone elses fault.

Please clarify............

Man thanatos you really need to smarten up this America we as a people are supposed to have freedom of choice. And, if I choose to not vote for former Gov. Willard Romney that's my choice that is the essence of this country nay the very soul of it. So thanatos I have a question for you why are you against choice? Why are you against America?

You never did explain how Romney not gaining enough support is everyone elses fault.

Don't get your hopes up too high for a thoughtful and reasoned response.:lol:

Romney, thanks to his mouth and also to the far right, has had a very bad week.

I understand the argument. The left uses it every election.

The disappointment in the seeing the right do it also.....Well..................

Anyone losing an election is because they didnt generate enough support.

I wonder if the curiosity was aroused when I asked why he supported NDAA.

"The Truth". Here we go again.

shit-storm.gif

Those of us who are choosing to vote for someone other than these two guys are doing so because we don't care for either one of them, and because we refuse to vote for someone who we don't want in the Oval Office. So we don't care two shits if not voting for one guy or the other elects his opponent.

Irrelevant. Moot point. Don't care.

Love your smilie, btw.

I didnt say that did I??? I said if you vote third party OR dont vote you are in fact voting for Obama......

I understand the argument. The left uses it every election.

The disappointment in the seeing the right do it also.....Well..................

Anyone losing an election is because they didnt generate enough support.

I wonder if the curiosity was aroused when I asked why he supported NDAA.

So you hate progressivism SO much you will not vote for the one conservative Romney who can win?????

LOL like I said.....

Forum List

Back