You're welcome!

Apparently you can't. I asked you if you'd rather I vote Libertarian, or for Trump - and you dodged. I guess you'd like to be shot and then burned alive.
I did not. I gave a clear an direct answer that you don't like, because it implies your question is stupid and is based on a contrived lie.

Ok - I still don't get it. I'll likely vote Libertarian next election, if they nominate someone decent. If I do, which side will I "really" be voting for?
Sure you will. You don't strike me as much of a libertarian

sure, how about getting punched in the gut or the head

or who about being shot or being poisoned
That’s the thing bud, that retarded lying bullshit is played the fuck out and everybody sane and paying attention knows it. The parties have never in the history of America been for further apart.
Be honest, do you just get your nuts off by being able to play both sides at will…and if you do why don’t you EVER seem to play the conservative side?

The parties have never in the history of America been for further apart.

If you are speaking of the voters of the parties, you are correct. If you are speaking of how they govern, you are totally wrong.

Be honest, do you just get your nuts off by being able to play both sides at will

Sorry to burst your fantasy about me, but politics does not mean that much to me. You will need to find a new target for your sexual fantasies.

If you are speaking of the voters of the parties, you are correct. If you are speaking of how they govern, you are totally wrong.
You are either lying or you are one dumbmotherfucker. One party is atleast trying to pretend to preserve and protect America while the other is doing all they can to fuck it up. We have never seen this shit before and anybody paying attention fucking knows it.
Sorry to burst your fantasy about me, but politics does not mean that much to me. You will need to find a new target for your sexual fantasies.
Right…I always post 98,195 posts on message boards related to things that don’t mean much to me as well.
Just cut the bullshit and come clean bud.

You are either lying or you are one dumbmotherfucker. One party is atleast trying to pretend to preserve and protect America while the other is doing all they can to fuck it up. We have never seen this shit before and anybody paying attention fucking knows it.

The problem here is that you fall for the pretty words and ignore the actions of your beloved party.

Yes, your beloved party tells you they are trying, but when they actually have the power to do something, they never do.

And you poor suckers fall for it every time.

Right…I always post 98,195 posts on message boards related to things that don’t mean much to me as well.

It is entertaining, I have it on one screen with football on the other two.

The problem here is that you fall for the pretty words and ignore the actions of your beloved party.
“Actions” like spending billions on a wall to protect Americans, actions like lowering my tax liabilities, actions like forcing brown cockroaches to stay in Mexico while they try to fuck Americans over on some bullshit asylum claim, actions like forcing peace in the Middle East …those actions?
Yes, your beloved party tells you they are trying, but when they actually have the power to do something, they never do.
See above.
And you poor suckers fall for it every time.
We fall for positive results for good real core Americans?
It is entertaining, I have it on one screen with football on the other two.
Hahaha…sure you do.

Forum List

Back